Loveeee

How 150+ IQ people don't wake up is beyond me

85 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, nuwu said:

@Dodo

I've already explained them I don't care about their disgusting primate language R, yet they keep reiterating the same pseudo-constructive narrative inversion. This is a common narcissistic behavioral induction strategy which seeks to corner victims in a loop from which only exit is self-defense subsequently exploited in off-load portrayal campaign. Out of all users with convoluted styles, while they are completely oblivious to, if not glorifying, large scale jargon-walling, fundamentally inefficient, unilaterally bottom-up overspecialization, and redundantly abstract symbolic entanglements of academia, they chose to harass me, some random half-dead half-minority empath, because they are malignant. Narcissists smell vulnerability like sharks smell blood.

Wow, reading that reminded me of Anakin's thesis :D 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Everyone is in a box. Some boxes are smaller than other boxes. Some people can master their box, some can do everything inside their box. We call them box masters. 📦

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

What is so baffling about God cosplaying as a brilliant fool?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

While that is comforting, I always look out for comforting falsehoods which pump up my ego.

You found a positive thought and turned it into a negative one. You turned "hope" into "comforting falsehoods which pump up my ego". This is a pattern your mind seems to engage in very often. Try to become aware of that.

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If something sounds too good to be true, I might assume it to be false. 

Why does it sound too good to be true? Is that statement based on an objective fact, or is it based on a subjective feeling? Does merely the fact that it's a positive thing mean it's too good to be true? Is anything positive too good for you? Do you see how unfortunate this thinking is? It's called hopelessness. Again, try to become aware of this type of thinking.

As for "comforting falsehoods pumping up your ego", that is what hopelessness is (just like any other form of thinking). It's just one way your mind tries to cope with a situation, and for some reason, you learned to get stuck there. It's possible to unlearn it and to allow hope to exist. And it starts by becoming aware of what you're doing.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.