Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manusia

Funding Help Needed: University Funding Information

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I have been accepted to Lund University, Sweden. I was accepted into the Master of Service Management, Tourism.

But there is a problem that I encountered: I didn't get the scholarship and I don't have any money to pay the tuition. As Indonesian, the tuition fee is very expensive.

Do you guys have any information about the source of funding? This was holding me back.

Many thanks..

Posted (edited)

Could you find a part time job in Sweden? What is the annual fee for the course? 

Otherwise the question might be, not just "How do you pay the fee" but "How do you survive in Sweden for 5 years given it is one of the most expensive countries of Europe?"

Northern Europe countries with their liberal politics probably have some form of support for overseas students, other than scholarship directly by the Uni. Perhaps also worth exploring your options there. Look at what the Swedish government offers. 

Also worth maybe checking if Indonesian government offers anything that could be of use to you? Like the Erasmus exchange course but tailored to this particular case 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus