Javfly33

I don´t know who i am, what is reality, or what you guys are.

91 posts in this topic

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

They exist as mental stories.

Liberation = freedom from mental stories.

Well...if you suddenly see a fire at your home, the fire is a mental story if you don´t look it.

Will become liberated from it prevent the fire from burning up your home?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

They exist as mental stories.

Liberation = freedom from mental stories.

On 23/5/2024 at 10:18 PM, Javfly33 said:

Accepting reality is one thing, very important and useful, and reaching mystical states and total openenss to the absolute is another. You can say that they are stories if you feel better with that, but obviously they aren't. Reaching mystical states doesn't mean that you are better or free of suffering, could help or not, it's just the breaking of the surface and the perception of the depth. After that you could be very sad because you don't get sex or anything.

All that you say about the player and the character are just mental stories, you don't know the structure of reality, why the cosmos is as it is and what "the player" is. You explain it as if you were a teacher explaining a lesson to a kid when you are inventing an history. Funny

Why don't reach first mystical states , then try to start to see the point of the iceberg? Maybe you realize that you are wrong ir all your vision of what cosmos is

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Well...if you suddenly see a fire at your home, the fire is a mental story if you don´t look it.

Will become liberated from it prevent the fire from burning up your home?

Notice what you are doing here. You are coming up with mental stories that are supposed to validate your mental stories, which is like proving the reality of a movie with more movie content.

What happened to "I don't know what reality is"? Was that just empty posturing, or did you actually mean it?

What is knowing? What is understanding? What is this obsession?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 28/05/2024 at 10:51 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Notice what you are doing here. You are coming up with mental stories that are supposed to validate your mental stories, which is like proving the reality of a movie with more movie content.

What happened to "I don't know what reality is"? Was that just empty posturing, or did you actually mean it?

I still don´t know what reality is :P That haven´t changed

On 28/05/2024 at 3:00 PM, integral said:

Good question. I think one has to surrender knowing with the mind, so other perception of perceiving reality more clear can open up.

Posted (edited)

On 28/5/2024 at 3:00 PM, integral said:

Something impossible of avoid. The mind is genetically created to understand. It is a machine of understanding, the human being is not only about flow, it is also about advancing in depth.

The human being has managed to understand the structure of matter. Imagine that a few years ago there were some tribes out there fucking and killing each other, and shortly after, they split the atom into particle accelerators. seem like a joke.

So, your human mind is a drill that wants to penetrate reality to the bottom, rape it, make love to it

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 29.5.2024 at 9:32 PM, Javfly33 said:

I still don´t know what reality is :P That haven´t changed

Very good. Keep it up, let go of presumption, judgement and escapism, perceive THIS from a blank slate of unknowingness, commit to life, embrace the Here and Now. Be brave, be safe, be well.

Bless you, brother.

Alright, I am signing off.

Take care, everyone. Don't close yourself off to the light that you already are, now and always.

You are divine.

You are precious.

You are beautiful.

You are the Master.

PEACE!

39 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Alright, I am signing off.

Take care, everyone. Don't close yourself off to the light that you already are, now and always.

You are divine.

You are precious.

You are beautiful.

You are the Master.

PEACE!

😓You will be missed. 

Know thyself....

Uu nice, exactly what I realised today. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus