Javfly33

I don´t know who i am, what is reality, or what you guys are.

91 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Congrats! You have become enlightened.

@Princess Arabia that message. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia that message. 

oh, ok. When people have ideas about what enlightenment should look like, they wouldn't understand. They think it's something that will look like candy roses, end of their suffering and sparkles going off and life will be all so dandy and they'll know enough to conquer the world. What you stated is enlightenment because there's no such thing as knowing. Only accumulated knowledge and memory drawn from where ever memory is stored. 

Know thyself....

On 5/16/2024 at 7:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

I don´t know what the h*** is this experience. 

No idea where the fuck i am or who you guys are. No idea what is this. 

Surrender is not easy, is my whole fucking fantasy which is at stake. 

And withouth fantasies i can not exist as a self. 

Dude what a game this is. Don´t know where i am anymore truly.

Welcome home.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

What you stated is enlightenment because there's no such thing as knowing. Only accumulated knowledge and memory drawn from where ever memory is stored. 

Yesss. 

38 minutes ago, James123 said:

Welcome home.

🙏 🙏 🙏

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What you stated is enlightenment because there's no such thing as knowing. Only accumulated knowledge and memory drawn from where ever memory is stored. 

Definitely. Hell yeah 💯 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

oh, ok. When people have ideas about what enlightenment should look like, they wouldn't understand. They think it's something that will look like candy roses, end of their suffering and sparkles going off and life will be all so dandy and they'll know enough to conquer the world. What you stated is enlightenment because there's no such thing as knowing. Only accumulated knowledge and memory drawn from where ever memory is stored. 

Nobody thought of it that way. This could be your projection of what they think.

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You were not criticizing you were bullying and condemning and judging in a very condescending manner. You keep using the words preach and lecture to describe my way of speaking when it's just not the case; it's merely voicing an opinion in a direct and concise manner. It is my culture to speak the way I speak which is

Well that day you said how people should stop complaining about Leo's communication. Your own communication doesn't come from good faith when you dictate people on what they should or shouldn't do. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was not triggered by your statements, I was expressing myself and not allow for you to bully me the way you did. If someone responds to bullying, it's not being triggered. Meltdown? Please don't flatter yourself into thinking I had a meltdown. If you haven't noticed yet, it will take a lot more than words coming from ignorance to cause a meltdown from me. You are very easily triggered yourself to the point where you get triggered by other people's responses to other people. If you were to take a poll on my profile and go and visit every single comment I made except for maybe a few times when I was being disrespected as in your comment to me I do not disrespect others, nor do I have a problem with people not agreeing with me. You take this differently because of a low-self-esteem problem of which you have made a post about in the past asking how to get over low-self esteem and you have issues with feeling worthy and you project that unto me and the way I verbally communicate where usually others don't have a problem with, only a minute few who also obviously have the same issues and when a female speaks it's received in a different light than a male counterpart because it's how you see yourself as opposed to a female. It's so obvious. You're constantly trying to censor me and i refuse to allow you to do this. 

I'm not triggered. I'm trying to explain to you that telling someone to go to hell is a definition of what a meltdown looks like. You can't handle criticism yourself then don't expect others to do it either. I think my criticism was legit and I stand by it. You can go on with your non sensical never ending long rambling, not exactly a productive communication style. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Enlightenment It is knowing what reality is, and reality is obviously you. But countless things happen that distract you from that fact. The way to know what you are is to eliminate all forms until only you are left without form, and without limits, then you know that it is reality, it is that, it is always that, only with many appearances. What you cannot know are the appearances and their structure, because they are infinite, but you can intuit their process, their coordination, their movement.

27 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Well that day you said how people should stop complaining about Leo's communication. Your own communication doesn't come from good faith when you dictate people on what they should or shouldn't do. 

Dictate, lecture and preach aren't the same things as suggestions, opinions, rebuttals and expression.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Dictate, lecture and preach aren't the same things as suggestions, opinions, rebuttals and expression.

I have a suggestion for you. Make a video on how to go viral on Instagram, it will work. :D

29 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I'm not triggered. I'm trying to explain to you that telling someone to go to hell is a definition of what a meltdown looks like. You can't handle criticism yourself then don't expect others to do it either. I think my criticism was legit and I stand by it. You can go on with your non sensical never ending long rambling, not exactly a productive communication style. 

I don't and cannot respect someone's opinion of me if it is coming from a place of exaggeration; and if I respond back to what I consider bullying with my own arguments or opinions on the matter at hand it is looked at as me not being able to handle criticism. Makes no sense that because I responded I cannot take criticism. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I don't and cannot respect someone's opinion of me if it is coming from a place of exaggeration; and if I respond back to what I consider bullying with my own arguments or opinions on the matter at hand it is looked at as me not being able to handle criticism. Makes no sense that because I responded I cannot take criticism. 

Because taking criticism means actually working on it instead of calling it bullying. But no point in rehashing here. 

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I have a suggestion for you. Make a video on how to go viral on Instagram, it will work. :D

No thanks. I'm good with this forum for now. I don't need people coming at me from too many angles. I done finna let loose and get stalked.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Because taking criticism means actually working on it instead of calling it bullying. But no point in rehashing here. 

You are saying that as if I'm to take what you said and go sit in a corner and work on whatever you don't agree with me on to suit your idea of how you would like me to be. You're right, you and i could go on forever but I'll stop here and let it be. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Okay, you now can take a serious look into what each of them are. Regarding uncertainty, there might be a bit of superficiality and pretending with what you say in that it isn't bad but a profound condition that's the case already. We can go deeper with our uncertainty, making it real and palpable in our experience, not as a conclusion or intellectual artifice.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Enlightenment It is knowing what reality is, and reality is obviously you. But countless things happen that distract you from that fact. The way to know what you are is to eliminate all forms until only you are left without form, and without limits, then you know that it is reality, it is that, it is always that, only with many appearances. What you cannot know are the appearances and their structure, because they are infinite, but you can intuit their process, their coordination, their movement.

Yes but how one accepts that? It goes against all inertia of the individual self.

Being in Enlightment 24/7 is kinda being on a psychedelic 24/7, no holding to anything, just being. Although maybe with a discerning clear mind intact. But the point is, is completely different to what a human normal life is supposed to be. Which is fear, identity, borders. Compression, limitation.

Is surprising the amount of work one has to put to go against all this inertia of compression. 

16 minutes ago, Chadders said:

@Javfly33 were you high when you wrote that

No, I never post while high. All of my topics I try to post them instantly when something authentic is happening. If not I won´t post. 

Edited by Javfly33

On 5/16/2024 at 6:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

h*** 

On 5/16/2024 at 6:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

fuck

Srsly 

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes but how one accepts that? It goes against all inertia of the individual self.

Being in Enlightment 24/7 is kinda being on a psychedelic 24/7, no holding to anything, just being. Although maybe with a discerning clear mind intact. But the point is, is completely different to what a human normal life is supposed to be. Which is fear, identity, borders. Compression, limitation.

Is surprising the amount of work one has to put to go against all this inertia of compression. 

What I see is that when you start a process, things happen, it's a chain reaction. Everything in life is movement, and all movement is in one direction.