Javfly33

I don´t know who i am, what is reality, or what you guys are.

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don´t know what the h*** is this experience. 

No idea where the fuck i am or who you guys are. No idea what is this. 

Surrender is not easy, is my whole fucking fantasy which is at stake. 

And withouth fantasies i can not exist as a self. 

Dude what a game this is. Don´t know where i am anymore truly.

Edited by Javfly33

I don’t know what I’ll be doing in the next 20 mins, but it’ll probably be badass B|

37 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If what you're saying is authentic, it is very auspicious and there are pointers that might be of help.

Sometimes I have glimpses of the dimension of what reality is, and indeed, as you say in your post, we have no fucking idea. It is impossible to intuit the dimension of the cosmic game. but there is something that you can perceive completely: its nature. what you are. this is enlightenment. It is not knowing things, you cannot know anything, because your insect mind is not capable of understanding the infinite, but even the mind of a proton can fully understand its ultimate nature. That is openness, open your heart and your mind completely, now. This, now, is reality, and its essence, its final nature, is you. Once you have that, you play the game, for that is what it is, but you play it consciously, intuiting every step.

Nothing is at stake. That is the fantasy! 

"Without fantasies I can not exist as a self" is like saying "without unicorns I can not exist as a self."

Describe a thought.

You gotta let God do it the dream is the fantasy.

Posted (edited)

Congrats! You have become enlightened.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

It's always good to know that you are a nobody. There is nothing before or after you. Break out of the illusion. 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Congrats! You have become enlightened.

I never understand your agenda on the forum. Have you done psychedelics? The answer is no. Have you ever been interested in any spiritual work or even contemplating slightly on it? The answer is no. You answer literally every post on the forum with a "I know it all" attitude. You write long passages of your own theories on subjects you don't have an inkling of. Isn't this arrogance of the highest level? You write about psychedelics in the section and spout your own bullshit. Now you confidently walk into the spirituality section and lecture everyone on the subject of enlightenment and how enlightenment doesn't exist. 

Do you have an iota of self reflection on how absurd all of this appears? I suggest first get a grip on what people actually experience or go through and drop that know it all attitude and cultivate some humility please. Thanks. You literally treat everything like a joke. 

Yes whatever I said might sound disparaging at first, but then nobody will ever be able to point you in the right direction if you can't handle criticism. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Once the fantasy is surrendered, the nonsense, suffering, and ignorance can stop. There’s no way to adequately express how freeing that is. It is freedom itself. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

3 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I never understand your agenda on the forum. Have you done psychedelics? The answer is no. Have you ever been interested in any spiritual work or even contemplating slightly on it? The answer is no. You answer literally every post on the forum with a "I know it all" attitude. You write long passages of your own theories on subjects you don't have an inkling of. Isn't this arrogance of the highest level? You write about psychedelics in the section and spout your own bullshit. Now you confidently walk into the spirituality section and lecture everyone on the subject of enlightenment and how enlightenment doesn't exist. 

Do you have an iota of self reflection on how absurd all of this appears? I suggest first get a grip on what people actually experience or go through and drop that know it all attitude and cultivate some humility please. Thanks. You literally treat everything like a joke. 

Yes whatever I said might sound disparaging at first, but then nobody will ever be able to point you in the right direction if you can't handle criticism. 

This is the bullshit i have to deal with when I speak. As long as I'm not disrespecting anyone please leave me alone. I have a right to my perspectives and I'm not belittling anyone here on the forum. If you were so secure in your enlightenment quest, my words wouldn't phase you. Please don't speak to me like I'm a fucking child. If I don't think there's such a thing as enlightenment, I have the right to voice that. 

Do I bother you. There is an ignore button. I do not lecture, I speak with confidence. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Doesn't mean I cannot voice my opinion. I'm really getting sick and tired of all you bullies on here always trying to silence me because I don't share your beliefs. How dare you question my psychedelic use. How dare you question if I do spiritual practices or not. Just because you've made a fucking 360 and start to be interested in the Spiritual section of the forum, of which you really haven't been a part of as I have, and because all of a sudden you want to become enlightened, you don't have the right to come here and start to bully me and think you own this goddamn section of the forum. I've been in this section from day one and i have been contributing to this forum in ways you wish you were capable of. I don't need to express to you how many people I've helped in private messages and who have thanked me for my presence here on the forum.

Plus have you taken a look in the fucking health section to see my contribution on what really matters most. HEALTH. I have made a quite a few quality posts over there that is of tremendous value to those interested in their health and eating habits. Have you taken a look at the powerful section. I've posted quite a number of videos and audio books for people to watch and read that are of high quality. I'm not just on here blabbering my mouth. I have helped quite a few people who have personally thanked me for my taking the time out to make suggestions to them on certain matters they are having problems with.

I certainly don't appreciate the way you came at me with no respect as if you think I'm a little squam bam you can just talk to and fucking bully around. Most of my posts are very respectful, well written, and posts that i've put thought into. Every now and then I might fuck around and speak a little jibberish just to lighten things up a bit. So you can go to hell with your bullyish attitude and go somewhere else with that and if I have said something to you that was against forum guidelines you can go and report it to the proper authorities, other than that you can kindly block me, ignore me or kindly look the other way because I will not let you bully me away from any section of the forum and I will kindly respect any moderators wishes, within reason to tone anything down that they see fit to tell me. Go to hell.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the bullshit i have to deal with when I speak. As long as I'm not disrespecting anyone please leave me alone. I have a right to my perspectives and I'm not belittling anyone here on the forum. If you were so secure in your enlightenment quest, my words wouldn't phase you. Please don't speak to me like I'm a fucking child. If I don't think there's such a thing as enlightenment, I have the right to voice that. 

Do I bother you. There is an ignore button. I do not lecture, I speak with confidence. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Doesn't mean I cannot voice my opinion. I'm really getting sick and tired of all you bullies on here always trying to silence me because I don't share your beliefs. How dare you question my psychedelic use. How dare you question if I do spiritual practices or not. Just because you've made a fucking 360 and start to be interested in the Spiritual section of the forum, of which you really haven't been a part of as I have, and because all of a sudden you want to become enlightened, you don't have the right to come here and start to bully me and think you own this goddamn section of the forum. I've been in this section from day one and i have been contributing to this forum in ways you wish you were capable of. I don't need to express to you how many people I've helped in private messages and who have thanked me for my presence here on the forum.

Plus have you taken a look in the fucking health section to see my contribution on what really matters most. HEALTH. I have made a quite a few quality posts over there that is of tremendous value to those interested in their health and eating habits. Have you taken a look at the powerful section. I've posted quite a number of videos and audio books for people to watch and read that are of high quality. I'm not just on here blabbering my mouth. I have helped quite a few people who have personally thanked me for my taking the time out to make suggestions to them on certain matters they are having problems with.

I certainly don't appreciate the way you came at me with no respect as if you think I'm a little squam bam you can just talk to and fucking bully around. Most of my posts are very respectful, well written, and posts that i've put thought into. Every now and then I might fuck around and speak a little jibberish just to lighten things up a bit. So you can go to hell with your bullyish attitude and go somewhere else with that and if I have said something to you that was against forum guidelines you can go and report it to the proper authorities, other than that you can kindly block me, ignore me or kindly look the other way because I will not let you bully me away from any section of the forum and I will kindly respect any moderators wishes, within reason to tone anything down that they see fit to tell me. Go to hell.

Its not about going against forum guidelines. No need to be hostile. Not so long ago you were preaching a mod here how to take criticism and not be triggered. It's not about putting thought into a post. It's respecting other's intentions. If someone wants to pursue enlightenment, let them, if someone wants to do psychedelics let them. Don't stifle a discussion from happening. And if someone gives you a feedback, tone down how hostile and triggered you get. You disrespect people and their opinions a shit ton. You call people a dork, it's just way too much name calling and insulting and no need to resort to that over disagreements. Telling you to not stifle discussions shouldn't trigger you so much and if you're having that sort of a meltdown when nobody called you any names, then do a self investigation as to why, there might be underlying reasons you run away from. You test people's patience with repeated disrespect. I'm not the only one experiencing disrespect from you. You disrespect important concepts and anyone who disagrees with you. Take care. I guess there's no point in debating further with you. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

11 hours ago, Osaid said:

Nothing is at stake. That is the fantasy! 

"Without fantasies I can not exist as a self" is like saying "without unicorns I can not exist as a self."

@Osaid Lol right.

8 hours ago, Hojo said:

You gotta let God do it the dream is the fantasy.

I surrender to this experience. 

@Javfly33 you're not alone . There ain't nobody nowhere that really knows anything about anything. We're all full of shit .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

. No need to be hostile. Not so long ago you were preaching a mod here how to take criticism and not be triggered.

You were not criticizing you were bullying and condemning and judging in a very condescending manner. You keep using the words preach and lecture to describe my way of speaking when it's just not the case; it's merely voicing an opinion in a direct and concise manner. It is my culture to speak the way I speak which is

8 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

usually to the point and not beating around the bush. It is the way I am which a lot of people in my direct experience appreciates because I don't come across as a manipulator or someone that tries to come across as someone I'm not and two-faced. What you see is what you get with me and some just cannot handle that.

Know thyself....

It's not about putting thought into a post. It's respecting other's intentions.

This carries no weight because you're asking one to read someone's mind instead as to what they are intending to communicate instead of what was actually said. I cannot know one's intention, I can only interpret what one's intention is.

If someone wants to pursue enlightenment, let them, if someone wants to do psychedelics let them.

I don't know where this is coming from. Where have I told anybody to not do these things but have only expressed my opinions on said things. Never. 

You call people a dork

Inlytened saw it as a joke but you took offense when he was mature enough to see it as such. He knew I was being funny, but you are hard up and cannot see the other side of things. Go back and see the response he gave and how the mood changed between us after that. That's how someone who doesn't have issues deal with those kinds of statements in the context in which it came from.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Telling you to not stifle discussions shouldn't trigger you so much and if you're having that sort of a meltdown when nobody called you any names, then do a self investigation as to why, there might be underlying reasons you run away from. You test people's patience with repeated disrespect. I'm not the only one experiencing disrespect from you. You disrespect important concepts and anyone who disagrees with you. Take care. I guess there's no point in debating further with you

I was not triggered by your statements, I was expressing myself and not allow for you to bully me the way you did. If someone responds to bullying, it's not being triggered. Meltdown? Please don't flatter yourself into thinking I had a meltdown. If you haven't noticed yet, it will take a lot more than words coming from ignorance to cause a meltdown from me. You are very easily triggered yourself to the point where you get triggered by other people's responses to other people. If you were to take a poll on my profile and go and visit every single comment I made except for maybe a few times when I was being disrespected as in your comment to me I do not disrespect others, nor do I have a problem with people not agreeing with me. You take this differently because of a low-self-esteem problem of which you have made a post about in the past asking how to get over low-self esteem and you have issues with feeling worthy and you project that unto me and the way I verbally communicate where usually others don't have a problem with, only a minute few who also obviously have the same issues and when a female speaks it's received in a different light than a male counterpart because it's how you see yourself as opposed to a female. It's so obvious. You're constantly trying to censor me and i refuse to allow you to do this. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 you're not alone . There ain't nobody nowhere that really knows anything about anything. We're all full of shit .

Lol. You never cease to amaze me. Your manner of speaking is usually concise and direct even if it's full of shit but thats what I admire about you. Some on the other hand take mine as being lecturing and preaching and disrespecting. You just voiced an opinion and that is that. That is how I took that, agreed or not.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabiathe funny thing is i didnt took your message as irony

What do you mean.

Know thyself....