StarStruck

Neuralink's first human patient able to control mouse through thinking, Musk says

3 posts in this topic

My man walks to walk.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/neuralinks-first-human-patient-able-control-mouse-through-thinking-musk-says-2024-02-20/

Just insane. If Musk stays alive, he will fast forward human development by at least 500 years in just his life span. People can't realize he is our modern day Einstein. A pioneer of mankind. Just look at is going to happen with AI and shit.

His main areas of concern is internet, space and e-mobility but his grace extends to many other domains like AI and environmentalism.

This guy is not getting enough love. I hope he reads this.

Deep Heart, Fucked Mind - A True Techno-Architect/Genius/Pioneer.

The man has a history of lying, confusing what he wants to achieve, to where he really is. Like with the self-driving cars, where they released footage of a remotely controlled vehicle like it was a self-driving one, and we all ate it with chips in the side and ketchup. Also, the semi-trucks or the robo-taxis. He has nothing.

I wouldn't mind if he said he is working on those things and that he hopes they will be available someday.

So I don't take his word anymore, he is more a compulsive liar than a genius.