Ramanujan

why cant i be a winner

38 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gurawhat´s your game about? im into them

I can't reveal that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ramanujan

To be more ambitious, I'd recommend listening to Gary Vee's motivational videos for a while. People who live in first-world countries won't understand your situation entirely. And please don't think in terms of black and white.

Also, look at my previous post.

7 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

@Ramanujan Do a swot analysis of your talents, interests, strengths and weaknesses, and choose a career based on your strengths and interests. In this way you will enjoy the work you do and will tend to excel in it. 

jobs related to computer

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I know for a fact this isn't true. I work in game dev right now. I have worked remotely with a guy from India. I never even asked for his level of education. The only thing that matters in game dev is your skills. If you have good skills and you have a portfolio of work, people will hire you. You can learn game dev skills online through courses and being self-taught. You don't have to go to school for that. But it does take time to develop this skills. You age isn't a problem either. But you do have to take a lot of action to build those skills and portfolio.

yeah . but in india they damand a degree. there is over population and they use degree to filter people

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Ramanujan I work as a software developer in Germany. Let me tell you that 27 is pretty young. If you can have a bachelor degree in computer science/programming until 35 you made it. We have a lot of Indian programmers remotely, but also if you want to work here that's also possible. But you need a degree here.

Your Englisch is already good. So why not start being a programmer?

thanks

4 hours ago, Nemra said:

@Ramanujan 

If money is a problem, I can tell you how to get access to some learning platforms for free.

for now i am good . if something happens to mom i am done

4 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

This is not an excuse. India's famous rocket scientist A.P.J.Abdul Kalam started working at ten delivering newspapers to augment his family income and to pay for his school fees.  He realized his dream of becoming a rocket engineer and later became the Indian president. 

Dada Lekhraj, founder of the spiritual institution of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris, started working at eight as an orphan selling wheat to households, and later as a apprentice in the jewellery industry. He later became one of the richest men in India as a jewellery entrepreneur. 

A young Indian porter used the wifi at the railway station to learn his online lessons from a cellphone and tablet and later cleared the civil services exam recently after a couple of attempts and got a job in the government services.

does these people really follow their passion ? is it true. 

those people are greate people . hope i can become a greate person , a legend like them one day . a lot of factors like luck ,genetics etc matters

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most game dev work these days can be done remotely. Everyone who works for me works remotely. And their education is irrelevent. I hire people based off their portfolio of work. I don't even know the education of my current lead programmer, because it just doesn't matter as long has he does decent work at a decent price.

@Ramanujan If you want to get into game dev, you gotta hit it hard, take serious action on building your skills and portfolio of work. That's basically it. The only question is will you actually do it?

thanks leo . thanks

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

@Ramanujan

To be more ambitious, I'd recommend listening to Gary Vee's motivational videos for a while. People who live in first-world countries won't understand your situation entirely. And please don't think in terms of black and white.

Also, look at my previous post.

motivational videos are mental masturbation . Garry V is an ESTJ and he has 4D Se means he have energy to work all day . i am INTJ and i only have 1D Se . means i have very poor energy. genetics matter. he is gifted in genetics

@Ajay0  does passion work in india ? you are an India right . i tried to find my passion for 10 years . does it work . name one person who got successful in India by following their passion

@Ramanujan Passion works everywhere, but you have to work seriously on your passion, developing the skills and creating great stuff. Passion is not a theoretical thing. You have to use it deliver serious results.

How many games have you created in 10 years?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

What do you want? Why do you want it? Clarify that for yourself. Take at look at capacity. You can do stuff. What's actually stopping you?

Ineffective behavior patterns such as intellectualizing, making up excuses and stories, falling into useless emotional states, etc, have to be dropped in favor of effective ones.

Of course, thinking about it won't cut it. You need to perceive reality "objectively" and take appropriate action. Generate what works and is appropriate given your strategy and goal. You'll then have an overview of what might lie ahead of you. Step after step, consistently move towards your goal; remember to enjoy the process while you're at it. Notice whenever you've gone off course and failed and correct when necessary, and instantly make use of feedback.

Edited by UnbornTao

Listen, whether it works or not, does not matter. 

What matters is that at the end of the day, at the end of your life, you can look back and know that you actually tried your best and never stopped trying.

I know it sounds cliché, but what's your other option?

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

On 5/16/2024 at 2:24 PM, Jayson G said:

@Ramanujan I'm sorta in a similar boat. It's going back to what Leo said. It's likely you're not taking nearly enough action as you should be, just as I have not been.

A month ago, I started reading this book called "relentless", by Tim Grover. He was the mental coach for Michael Jordan, and Kobe Bryant and many others. Those 2 athletes are considered some of the greatest athletes of all time, with unbelievable discipline, ambition and hard-work. So yeah I encourage you to listen to that audiobook every day and live by that. For some time maybe drop any other philosophy because it usually tends to counteract a truly ambitious philosophy. 

Commit to being an ambitious person.

Tim Grover was their physical conditioning coach. Not there mental coach. They hired him to train them physically, but you can say his training was certainly mentally challenging along with physical.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Ramanujan The easy way out is to find an easy job and sustain yourself. The higher difficulty is to find a quality job or to start your own business.

On 18/05/2024 at 7:28 PM, hyruga said:

@Ramanujan The easy way out is to find an easy job and sustain yourself. The higher difficulty is to find a quality job or to start your own business.

Which is the best book for that