Buck Edwards

Name any 5 spiritual practices

25 posts in this topic

Name your top 5 spiritual practices/methods you incorporate in your daily routine. 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

• 5 Meo malt, 5 Meo DMT,5 Meo mipt
  • Shambhavi mahamudra 
  • Mindfulness while eating, walking
  • Listening to spiritual content/ reading forum posts 
  • Drinking Japanese tea 

De-program the conditioned mind by questioning its every motive, even the one's that says it needs a practice or a method or a routine.

Disclaimer: It may get a little maddening, likely very much so. It's OK.

Posted (edited)

1. Try to catch myself, basically being conscious throughout the day, trying to see the ego and it's potential traps while doing anything, but it happens naturally at this point, no more trying really, it's like meditation but in mundane life and it comes naturally mostly because of these next 3 habits, especially No-sleep

2. Semen retention/brahmacharya

3. Breatharianism

4. No-sleep

5. Learning from others, videos, this forum, books etc.

Bonus: being in nature, it always raises the vibration so it's nice

Edited by strika

1) Realizing NOW is all there is, past is memory, future is imagination, making this a realization rather than an Intellectual concept..

2) Accept this Moment is Inevitable, that what is going on now situationally is the way it is, this stop stress Response in its tracks...

3) Respond to Life, don't React to Life situations, Responding is Awareness becoming Active and Dynamic, Reacting is Awareness Stagnant...

4) Shambhavi Mahamudra

5) Observing Mind Patterns and Ego rising and falling throughout the Day!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

- Breathing

- Love

- Mindfulness

- Gratitude

- Acceptance

9 hours ago, kbone said:

De-program the conditioned mind by questioning its every motive, even the one's that says it needs a practice or a method or a routine.

Disclaimer: It may get a little maddening, likely very much so. It's OK.

That can be..... Hahaha, good one. 

1. Mantra meditation

2. Dropping concepts that are overlaying reality as you stare at your hand

3. Contemplate the nature of happiness and satisfaction

4.  Mindful driving, be aware of what flickers of possible future scenarios' show up in your mind's eye as you are driving. 

5. Pay attention to people's body language and facial expressions and how they are feeling as you talk with them. 

Just now, Jordan said:

2. Dropping concepts that are overlaying reality as you stare at your hand

3. Contemplate the nature of happiness and satisfaction

These two are really good. I'll include these in my practice as well. Thank you. 

I just gave this list but the main thing I do to grow spiritually lately is to do quality work and participate with good effort in my normal human affairs. This could be called “Karma yoga” essentially. 

1. Read spiritual texts. I prefer reading older texts lately. Newer books can give great results, but it’s easy to become misguided on what a spiritual tradition or practice actually teaches and consists of if only using modern sources. I’m currently reading the Majjhima Nikāya (The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha)

2. Contemplate what I read. 
3. Meditation aimed at experiencing mainly the first Jhana or Jhanas 1-4. 
4. Listen to audiobooks of spiritual texts or established teachers as well as watching videos occasionally. 
5. Working on recognizing problematic mind states and thought patterns and ideally cutting them off before they become toxic or ego-filled 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

35 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I just gave this list but the main thing I do to grow spiritually lately is to do quality work and participate with good effort in my normal human affairs. This could be called “Karma yoga” essentially. 

1. Read spiritual texts. I prefer reading older texts lately. Newer books can give great results, but it’s easy to become misguided on what a spiritual tradition or practice actually teaches and consists of if only using modern sources. I’m currently reading the Majjhima Nikāya (The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha)

2. Contemplate what I read. 
3. Meditation aimed at experiencing mainly the first Jhana or Jhanas 1-4. 
4. Listen to audiobooks of spiritual texts or established teachers as well as watching videos occasionally. 
5. Working on recognizing problematic mind states and thought patterns and ideally cutting them off before they become toxic or ego-filled 

Thats an awesome list Brandon.. 

On 5/16/2024 at 8:15 AM, OBEler said:

Shambhavi mahamudra 

Did you go to inner engineering in-person or online ?

Posted (edited)

1. NN-DMT

2. Spiritual autolysis (contemplation by writing)

3. Vipassana meditation 

4. listening to Nisargadatta Maharaj, Leo, and a few other exceptional teachers

5. Masturbation and loving, intimate sex

bonus: raves and ecstatic dance, without the drugs, and doing pickup at these events , self-love, prayer, asking God for help

Edited by Oppositionless

1. Tarot 

2. Astrology 

3. Jungian Alchemy 

4. Dream Journaling 

5. Drinking herbal teas like wormwood 

Try Islamic prayer.google it to learn the steps  . They pray 5 times a day btw .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

• Qi Gong
  • Kriya Yoga
  • Prayer
  • Laughing
  • Living

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

Did you go to inner engineering in-person or online ?

In person.There was a program called inner engineering total. It includes inner engineering as well as shambhavi mahamudra.

I highly recommend this course. Be aware being on time or you will be thrown out of the class

Edited by OBEler

@Buck Edwards

- Contemplation / Self Inquiry

- Meditation / Just Being

- Psychedelics

- Spiritual Study / Reading

- Creativity / Making Art

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

I don't know

Silence 

Awake

Understand 

Love

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

A couple more...

Mantra or the Science of Using Sounds, with this (why the importance of a Guru) certain sounds and how You perform them are Consecrated meaning they are like Keys to the Universe and such, if done right they can open You up in many Empowering ways, AUM is the basic sound of the Existence, repeat saying it and it vibrations coming about correctly and things start to happen, but concentration on the vibration is important!

Less Discernment and Judgement, the Ego luvs to Judge, listen to it Judging all day, then create a space btwn it, as well concerning Discernment, just sense observe with Eye's Ears without Discriminating or Labelling, just See and Hear, and that will open  You up in ways as well... 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru