Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

The Traps to Full Realization

6 posts in this topic

The biggest issue of the human condition is paradigm lock. Paradigm lock is the cause of excessive personal self thought and expression, it is the birth of all dogma, discrimination, nepotism, violence, hatred, depression, nihilism, fatalism, and any other separation based consciousness that is rooted in fear. As this is the main issue of the human condition, this rigidity and inflexibility of the mind many on the path will inevitable be lost for the entirety of their life and never reach Realization.

I have heard many arguments about genetics, being a major role in realization and I personally do not buy that since their is ample research on epigenetics which provides proof for the existence of the changing of our gene expression so even your genes cannot disbar you from awakening. If their is a true desire to realize the truth it WILL HAPPEN. The main obstacles are two fold, there is an excessive amount of misinformation that has flooded human spirituality with ideology infiltrating it to provide limited rigid perspectives that lack explanatory power and that lack the ability to interconnect. The more limited the perspective the less explanatory power it is going to have. But I digress, I will point out various traps that confuse the many.

First Trap Demonization of Knowledge

The first major trap in spirituality comes from hearing within the teachings that the Absolute Truth cannot be spoken. Now this is true, because all language is symbolic and thus it cannot even capture raw experience just like a picture is symbolic and cannot capture raw experience either (even though a picture can catch more than words can). But the limitation of language is not really an issue. Why you ask? Because language can only exist, and its explanatory power and ability to transmit information at all is due to an intuitive knowing. Your human body records a ridiculous amount of raw experience and saves it within itself as memory. When someone transmits information to you in the form of words, it can trigger "AH HAH!!!" moments which can only happen because of intuition. 

One of the distinctions that ultimately needs to be collapsed is the understanding of what knowledge actually is. Knowledge is not language. Knowledge is the awareness of being. The more aware of being you are, the more knowledgeable you are and this gift of knowledge is intuitive, spontaneous. Language can be a powerful force of inspiration, and can trigger intuition in such a way to create new pathways of interpreting experience and gaining understanding. So when you demonize language you bar yourself the opportunity to gain self-understanding and thus limit your own self-expression. Notice that curiosity runs your life. You have a constant desire to know experience, and know how you will respond to experience, and to question your experience and your response to experience. This is not accidental. This is integral. To demonize knowledge is to demonize the truth of what you are, because one of the secrets of life is BEING will always SEEK to KNOW ITSELF. Even after awakening and realization you will seek to know yourself because the truth of what you are is INFINITY and INFINITY always creates to know itself as its own creation.

Second Trap Not Understanding The Truth of No Self

Your whole life as a human you have been referred to by a name. You have been given a race, a gender/sex, a sexual orientation, a birth city, a birthday, for some a religion, for others a lack of a religion, for some who vote a primary party they vote for, you have been schooled, and if old enough you work for a living. All of these are labels which are used to define who you are. If you got picked up by an investigator he would study of all of the above to create a file/dossier on you and use it to paint a mental picture of what you are. The combination of all these labels and the ascribed meaning to all of them, the web, the tapestry, that binds them all together we call My Life Story and this is what we call My Self.

Now the issue is many of the ancient teachings will tell you that you don't exist and that you need to sit and meditate and stop all thought and thinking and then you will realize that you don't exist. This is ridiculously confusing, because it is vague, lacks explanatory power, and completely contradicts your experience. These teachings while well meaning were lazy, and barred many from realizing the truth of No Self and with others barred others who did realize No Self, to get STUCK and to create an IDENTITY around No Self!! The truth of No Self is an important truth because it points to the Absolute, it points to the source of everything, and it points to your TRUE SELF. Many in the NO SELF realization do not realize that ALL IS SELF is completely identical to there is NO SELF. 

Many of the teachings of NO SELF are not aware that the the NO SELF is a mind. They are not aware of a UNIVERSAL MIND. The only mind they are aware of is the human mind. As such they deny a creator, a God, and say that there is no mind. And they call the mind an illusion. They also are not aware of what a thought actually is. Because again they are not aware of the Universal Mind. As such they demonize thought and teach that the cause of delusion is thinking itself. From this belief that have, they espouse the highest way of living is to live without thinking. 

NO SELF teachings are not aware of Universal Mind

So what are they missing? Well if they were aware of the Universal Mind they would know that all of existence, is a thought within Universal Mind. The same way you can visualize with your human mind with your memories and recreate the 3D world, Universal Mind is currently visualizing your Life with thought power. The only reason your human self has the ability to visualize and think at all, is because those are attributes of Universal Mind. Universal Mind, created the human mind, and created the current experience and is generating it in the present. This is why you may have heard Leo call reality a hallucination, or the ancient teachings call it a dream.

Many fall for the false teaching that the personal "I" identity that, is what the dream is and get fooled. NO!!! The dream is the entire appearance. Notice how your entire experience in your life has always been mental. It's so mental that when you dream at night, your body and memories of your life disappear and yet...your mind remains. You might say well what about Deep Sleep? Deep Sleep is also a dream. It's the dream of no dream. You can dream, that you don't dream. 

This is why Leo and many others push for the use of psychedelics. It is to reveal that, that erroneous feeling that you are inside your head is not accidental. You have always felt your experience was mental, that's because everything is MENTAL. A psychedelic can completely obliterate the laws of physics like it was a drawing on a paper, and completely break the boundary between Imaginary and REAL, and show that they are completely identical. It can show you the awesomely terrifying power of God which can both mesmerize you and enchant you, and completely traumatize you.

For example...a psychedelic could put you in a war zone, where bombs are going off and a bomb blows off your leg. You are then brought to the hospital and given care and aid. You could be so immersed in that experience, go to sleep in that reality and wake up to this reality and realize it was all a dream, but it felt just as REAL AS THIS ONE!!! There was no difference!!! This has crazy consequences once this is realized because you may choose to see your life as not Real anymore. 

The Final Understanding of what a Self actually is and how everything interconnects

After this you finally understand what a SELF IS!!! A self is a construction, SELF= CREATION itself!! Then you finally understand what it means that all is SELF, ALL IS MIND!! You realize that your mind is total, absolute, and that it imagines into existence a life by constructing time, space, and having all appearances work in harmony to create a convincing appearance so well done....ITS REAL!!! You see REAL is just immersion!!! REALITY is just imagination that immerses you so well, you can't wake up so easily. It takes immense effort because it is very good at making you CARE ABOUT IT!!! You are literally afraid to die, because it is so good at making you INVESTED in your personal avatar you are living as. You love that avatar so much, you are afraid to let it go!!!

So NO SELF says you are a blank. You are formless. You are consciousness. You are the SELF says that NO SELF constructs a SELF, and through that process REVEALS ITSELF through its SELF DESIGN of what it is!!! It lives through a dream, gaining more knowledge of itself, and through that process it starts to question what is going on, what is everything for? It starts a search for the meaning of the dream. The meaning of the dream is really the search of why it created the dream in the first place. 

And thus you have various traps it gets caught in, in its search for truth. So why doesn't it just do a big reveal to itself? Well, because the Universal Mind that created its character/personal self will only reveal to its personal avatar what it truly desires. So you can only discover the truth, if you have an honest mind. Because the secret is Universal Mind is the truth. What is the truth? The truth is the source of anything. 

If I write a book about a fictional universe right now and people create fan websites to dispute what is really going on in the world, the final authority of that world is ME. Because I alone created that world. So since Universal Mind is the ONLY MIND that is, by default it is the TRUTH!!! Universal Mind has NO OTHER, so it can only define itself and describe itself to itself.

This is why it is called the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. 

An awakening to Love is required to know why creation exists at all

For Love to be understood, in your own experience you have to have discovered something that you truly desired to express/connect to for its own sake. You didn't do it for money, for glory, you did it for its pure enjoyment, a pure passion for it. Many of these Spiritual Teachings demonize desire and passion ignorantly not realizing that the impetus for creation is LITERALLY DESIRE. If you notice in your life, everything is run by desire. Now take that desire and times it by infinity and you have the reason anything exists at all. 

Notice that things that you are passionate about, you CARE about. You put time and effort and extreme care into things you CARE about. So another function of desire, is care. This is what is referred to as LOVE. If you have not discovered LOVE in your life, it will be very hard to have an awakening to LOVE and you will be unable to discover why anything exists at all. Creation is like God's romance to itself. It creates without bias every iteration it can conjure up ever, and equally desires it to exist, and equally cares for it.

When you realize that your desire to exist, is equivalent to God's love for your existence then you will realize that your ability as a creation to exist at all is due to God CARING about you. Caring is not some physical action or words spoken, CARING is the generation of existence. Something only exists, because the source of existence CARES and that CARING is generating it.

So when you say God doesn't care about you, it's a statement of ignorance, because it's the CARING that allows you to exist to make that statement at all. I replaced the word LOVE with CARE, since many Masculine perspectives dislike the word LOVE. But they can understand the word care since the masculine cares about its tools, and its buildings, and taking care to maintain its creations. 

I could go on but I'll leave it here. You have Love=CARE. You have Truth=Only ONE MIND. You have Self= Construction/Creation. You Have No Self=Blank/Death/Change. 

And that's all folks!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

This is a pretty good explanation you give.

I think I gave you this source to read a few weeks ago, but if you haven’t seen it already, I recommend again that you read and contemplate it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y8HYw9JvIp0tKEqWIPjEqivArCH4D9ep/view?usp=drivesdk

Desire and attachment are what create experience. They are also what create suffering, the impermanent, and the imperfect. The point of becoming entirely rid of desire is to realize what Love is without an object. This entire reality, anything expressing as consciousness, is an object created by a sort of distortion in Love leading to imperfect Love. Perfect Love leaves no room for even relative views of things being imperfect. The relative becomes Absolute by the relative being entirely eradicated. When only the Absolute remains with no experience and consciousness at all, there is nothing higher. If you see it, you’ll know. There’s no debate at that point. 

All of this was understood in much greater depth and detail thousands of years ago. We are but children in the realm of Wisdom. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Posted (edited)

@BipolarGrowth how can you "see it" without any experience or consciousness at all?

EDIT; quickly scimmed through the pdf u linked, interesting stuff, but i dont see it supporting your argument that the highest state is non experience / unconsciousness, quite on the contrary, the article refers to "chitta" or mind as consciousness. its refered to as immortal and unconditioned. (note that i just quickly looked through the article so i might be wrong)

Edited by emil1234

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

@BipolarGrowth how can you "see it" without any experience or consciousness at all?

EDIT; quickly scimmed through the pdf u linked, interesting stuff, but i dont see it supporting your argument that the highest state is non experience / unconsciousness, quite on the contrary, the article refers to "chitta" or mind as consciousness. its refered to as immortal and unconditioned. (note that i just quickly looked through the article so i might be wrong)

“See it” is of course meant metaphorically. I can tell that you quickly skimmed because the entire point of the article is describing the distinction and differences between citta (mind) and viññāņa (consciousness). The title is mind vs. consciousness. Not mind is consciousness. 

The first two sentences of the document:

“1. What is the vinnana (consciousness)?

One cannot find the mind (citta) within the objectified consciousness (vinnana) nor could one find a consciousness which has
become ‘unestablished’, for the very meaning of consciousness itself in Buddhism is that it resides within and is codependent upon other for its very existence and definition. [SN 2.104] “

Unconditioned means no conditions. Consciousness is an entire sensory world of conditioned and impermanent qualia which are ānatta (not the self - used as an adjective not a noun). The unconditioned, which can also be called nirguna Brahman or the Tao which cannot be named (paradoxically), is the mind/ultimate reality/absolute which is not coming into contact with the sensory world through the vehicle of consciousness and the other aggregates (perception, physical form, mental formations i.e. thoughts, conception, subtle mental forms, biases, etc., and feeling/feelings/emotions) arising together dependent upon each other which occurs due to citta/mind grasping for/desiring that which is impermanent or in other words the world of form, consciousness, and experiential phenomena. When citta/mind/absolute is either maximally satisfied within the world of experience such that it seeks (grasps) no longer for anything better or is maximally disenchanted with everything experiential, the illusion of this world is let go of which leaves only one thing left which is the unconditioned absolute. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Posted (edited)

@BipolarGrowth ill be taking a closer look at the article.

however im still curious as to how you would ever verify the "existence" of something non-experiential? Even in deep sleep, there is the experience of total nothingness or a complete void, some would perhaps label this as non-experience or unconsciousness. However something is still aware of experiencing the non experience, otherwise deep sleep would just be a literal time skip until you woke up again, and you would never had known there was a cessation of phenomena, in which case the non experiential would not exist neither. when you wake up, you are aware that there was a period in which all phenomena ceased. you would not be aware of this period of "non-experience" if you were not still aware during the period it happened

my point is that you can never verify something "unconscious" or "non experiential". you can experience the lack of all phenomena, which would be something like deep sleep, however even that is still an experience. the fact that you are able to contrast experience to so called "non experience", is proof that even "non experience" is in itself an experience

EDIT; also im fairly certain you're misinterpreting the article. hes talking about physical consciousness (vinanna) and metaphysical consciousness (chitta). this video clarifies it quite distinctly (if u dont have time for the whole video, he talks about it specifically from 18:00 and on)

Chitta basically means the same in hinduism, sadhguru quote; "Chitta is mind without memory – pure intelligence. This intelligence is like the cosmic intelligence – simply there. Everything happens because of that. It does not function out of memory – it simply functions. In a way, what you call cosmos is a living mind, not in the sense of intellect but in the sense of chitta."

(this is the guy who wrote the article)

Edited by emil1234

I really appreciate this post! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.