Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Butters

Manifesting debt, Law of Attraction

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This year my debt just gotten so much worse so I tried to manifest even higher states and more positive mindset and now I have even more debt. 

Gee, thanks Universe. 

Why is all this manifestation stuff online? This is all bullshit? 

I should have listened more closely to Actualized teachings that are more practical and real. Instead I was being fantastical. 

Note: i also completely ignored my finances, so by LoA logic I should have made more money because I wasn't focusing on debt, I was focusing on my personal development. It's not like I focused on some horrible scenario all the time, quite the opposite, yet I still manifested more debt? 

I just rewatched Leo's video and I think he's right maybe I did focus on "fixing" the business this whole time lol 

But that is slightly unfair because when you're doing this personal development you are "trying to improve" so of course you focus on what needs to be improved. 

Edited by Butters

On 15/05/2024 at 8:58 PM, Butters said:

But that is slightly unfair because when you're doing this personal development you are "trying to improve" so of course you focus on what needs to be improved. 

So are crocodiles.

And gravity.

❤️

Posted (edited)

Law of attraction also depends on wisdom. If you're going to get into something with a naive mindset, don't be surprised if you fuck it up and it blows up in your face. This will happen time and again. 

Instead attract wisdom. Ask yourself - is this fundamentally working for me? Have clarity in your thoughts early morning everyday. 

Nobody is free from scams and debts these days. Each one of us has been a part of a scam or trap in some way. We all make mistakes, sometimes costly ones. 

I would like to know how your debt increased. Is it credit card purchases? 

Invest in basic self development first and you don't need a whole lot of money for that. Look for free resources. 

Law of attraction is not false positivity. It's all about attracting the right energy to yourself.

The world is getting more and more complicated and people are finding brilliant ways to take your money and give you little. We are living in a different era where basic living is not being respected. Everyone is hopping on the self development train but falling for basic traps that cost them too much. You shouldn't feel like a failure while doing self help, then something is not working right. You'll have to rewire how you go about doing things if things are not giving you the outcome you want. 

Law of attraction is about strengthening what you want through sheer will power, it's not about magically attracting things. That's wrong advice if anyone has given that. Money doesn't drop from the heavens just because you sit and try to attract it. Sorry but that's some serious bullshit game anyone is playing with you. Such things ruin lives. 

What you might be doing on the other hand is toxic positivity.

Attract wisdom first. Look up to people in your area of work or on YouTube who give advice specifically tailored to you.

Be aware of how you spend your money and be mindful of it. 

Mindfulness is more useful than law of attraction. Mindfulness brings everyday wisdom. There is no funky way to live life. You have to take calculated risks and avoid massive pitfalls. 

I sympathesize with your situation. There's not a lot we can do. In this sense just avoid basic traps of college education, massive money schemes, credit cards, get rich quick schemes, bitcoin, shares. Most people tend to lose money when they take big risks. 

I'm not sure if my advice is useful. Ignore if not. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:
  1. 4 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Law of attraction also depends on wisdom. If you're going to get into something with a naive mindset, don't be surprised if you fuck it up and it blows up in your face. This will happen time and again. 

Instead attract wisdom. Ask yourself - is this fundamentally working for me? Have clarity in your thoughts early morning everyday. 

Nobody is free from scams and debts these days. Each one of us has been a part of a scam or trap in some way. We all make mistakes, sometimes costly ones. 

I would like to know how your debt increased. Is it credit card purchases? 

Invest in basic self development first and you don't need a whole lot of money for that. Look for free resources. 

Law of attraction is not false positivity. It's all about attracting the right energy to yourself.

The world is getting more and more complicated and people are finding brilliant ways to take your money and give you little. We are living in a different era where basic living is not being respected. Everyone is hopping on the self development train but falling for basic traps that cost them too much. You shouldn't feel like a failure while doing self help, then something is not working right. You'll have to rewire how you go about doing things if things are not giving you the outcome you want. 

Law of attraction is about strengthening what you want through sheer will power, it's not about magically attracting things. That's wrong advice if anyone has given that. Money doesn't drop from the heavens just because you sit and try to attract it. Sorry but that's some serious bullshit game anyone is playing with you. Such things ruin lives. 

What you might be doing on the other hand is toxic positivity.

Attract wisdom first. Look up to people in your area of work or on YouTube who give advice specifically tailored to you.

Be aware of how you spend your money and be mindful of it. 

Mindfulness is more useful than law of attraction. Mindfulness brings everyday wisdom. There is no funky way to live life. You have to take calculated risks and avoid massive pitfalls. 

I sympathesize with your situation. There's not a lot we can do. In this sense just avoid basic traps of college education, massive money schemes, credit cards, get rich quick schemes, bitcoin, shares. Most people tend to lose money when they take big risks. 

I'm not sure if my advice is useful. Ignore if not. 

Your advice is excellent thank you so much. My debt increased because I had a small e-commerce business that I didn't run properly so income decreased and ultimately disappeared, all whole having poor financial habits (not looking, not budgetting, not saving). Near the end of all this I just kept consuming more and more (toxic) LoA content where I did believe money would just appear if I just did the techniques right. 

Now I got accepted into some government debt relief program so that should fix it longer term. Plus my dad is in the intensive care hospital now so these financial problems aren't even that important anymore atm. 

Biggest mistakes (lessons) here:

1. Unrealistic and wishful thinking coming from fear and lack 
  2. Poor financial habits
  3. Having all sorts of emotions tied to business and money. Very little long term thinking, this was all emotional
  4. Denial of my purpose, continuing a business I'm not passionate about 
  5. Social isolation 
Edited by Butters

@Butters sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything gradually works out for you. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

LOA = law of mirroring which means that you can't fake it. You attract what you are, not what you want.

You thought that if you stopped focusing on the fact that you have debt, you will have less debt but what you didn't realize was that then you were focusing on having less Debt you were focusing on "DEPT" which gave you even more dept.

The propor way of the law of attraction is focusing on feeling WEALTH.  I say it again, WEALTHY people are not in the feeling of DEPT they are in the feeling of WEALTH and ABUNDANCE. 

You see the problem? Instead of focusing on your Finances and feeling wealthy, you focused on your dept and feeling poor by telling yourself " not to focus on your dept.. but what happens when you say you shouldn't focus on something? You focus on it more.

That's why it didn't " work" - you didn't nurish and feel the emotion you wanted to manifest physically.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Posted (edited)

On 5/21/2024 at 0:36 PM, SamC said:

LOA = law of mirroring which means that you can't fake it. You attract what you are, not what you want.

You thought that if you stopped focusing on the fact that you have debt, you will have less debt but what you didn't realize was that then you were focusing on having less Debt you were focusing on "DEPT" which gave you even more dept.

The propor way of the law of attraction is focusing on feeling WEALTH.  I say it again, WEALTHY people are not in the feeling of DEPT they are in the feeling of WEALTH and ABUNDANCE. 

You see the problem? Instead of focusing on your Finances and feeling wealthy, you focused on your dept and feeling poor by telling yourself " not to focus on your dept.. but what happens when you say you shouldn't focus on something? You focus on it more.

That's why it didn't " work" - you didn't nurish and feel the emotion you wanted to manifest physically.

But plenty of people win the lottery and from then on they only focus on the wealth. Within a few years they're broke again because of their financial mismanagement, so that doesn't really work that way. 

When I took out loans I felt the wealth, wasn't focused on debt at that time. I was focused on debt when it became bigger and bigger. 

I think financially successful people aren't thinking about their wealth all day but rather are busy with the technicalities of their vocation while having healthy financial habits in place. 

Edited by Butters