Schizophonia

Mega thread - I challenge the Actualizers (Live debate, MMA match on Europe and NA)

44 posts in this topic

We are all a bunch of random people with mostly no real life connection and the first the we wanna do together is beating ourselves up or trying to show who has the best game? I dont like all this competition. It's like everyone is trying to get the highest status because a new group might emerge. We are a spiritual forum you now..

Posted (edited)

On 5/14/2024 at 11:21 PM, Schizophonia said:

Let's be honest between us, as anyone here taken away something palpable from Léo Gura's latest video, a concrete primed change?
Did anyone just watch his video and then say "Oh my God, thank you Leo, I had no idea that *addxsentenceofLeo"

Yes. If you really watch his videos, beginning from the intro videos (at the Start Here page) and diving deep into the foundations you'll get so much useful theory. Theory isn't bad. You need a lot of theory to direct your actions. I think what you're saying is the problem of excusing yourself of action for intellectual theory, and falling into the trap of believing you're progressing.

For that purpose I watch his foundational videos actively - not super fast pace, taking notes, reviewing them, and test them in my direct experience and connect the dots. There's still a lot to learn and grow.

But you gotta start somewhere.

But the main question I have is - why do you think that you need to debate? What's the drive?

Are you here to try and prove other people wrong and show how they aren't doing the real shit, or are you here to have cool conversations with people, asking questions, sharing about yourself and maybe inspire people?

I am not that well aware of the dramas happening here, but here and there I see your posts and you seem to have some great understandings that you share.

After all, no one here really knows how the users behave irl outside this forum.

But why the hell would you want to fight them??? LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Edited by fopylo

On 2024. 05. 14. at 10:21 PM, Schizophonia said:

Politic :

-If you are liberal , I will try to show you why we must increase taxes, nationalize raw materials companies, nationalize the banks, I can even play the Marxist and explain why we must nationalize everything and switch to a totally centralized and planned.

-If you are a commie, I can show you why I am liberal, I can even play the strict libertarian like Rothbard.

My references :

Books : "Understand the empire" of Alain Soral, "The Capitalism of Seduction" and "Neo-fascism and the ideology of desire" of Michael Clouscard,  Most of books of Tocqueville.

-Nutrition :

-If you're a vegan, I can play a carnivore.

-If you're carnivore I can play the vegan.

-If you're pro-HFLC I can play the pro-HCLF

-If you're pro SFA I can play the pro PUFA

etctec

My references : 

"The biochemistry of Harper", Ray Peat's articles, RPF (including Haidut's and Hans's articles), Great Genereux's articles, Chris Masterjohn's videos and articles, Dr Rand McClains videos and articles, Meso Rx, Book "The Starch solution" of John McDougall, "How to not die" of Dr John McDougall, "We want to live" Of Aaujus Vonderplanits.

Spirituality/philosophy :

-Solipsisme / "Objective" world (?)

-You're god / You're not god.

-God exist / Dont

-Manifestations

I can play the solipsism, I can play the muslim, I can play the ultra materialist atheist skeptic...

Just lay out the syllogism for each of these arguments. Im curious how they look like (if you have any).

I will just state my concern for all of us. We are where we are. The infrastructure for mass enlightenment is simply not there. Nobody knows what to do with their life. This is where we are. We do not know. And if you figure and try to implement everybody starts dragging you back or you get killed for the truth. Perpetual idiots run the world i guess and like sheep we follow it because we don't know any better.