Schizophonia

Mega thread - I challenge the Actualizers (Live debate, MMA match on Europe and NA)

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As you already know on a more or less tacite way (even if you lie to yourself, and you will probably pretend that all of this is « « « projection » » », as usu…all the time), Actualized is essentially a way to lose time within feel smart while don’t really improve yourself in any way whatsoever yet.

You can't really progress in life by talking on a forum, or while wandering on the internet, or wandering in general. The biggest problem with forums is that they tend to behave like tools for instant gratification, except that this gratification concerns more fundamental, absolute and unconscious instances of the human psyche. It's not as palpable as sources of raw and atavistic desires that can be identified like hunger or sexual desire (well... but hey, that's another subject).

"But Valentin, we learn things on this forum! Like...humm..Solipsism? I've seen Leo's 2 hours video with his cute thumbnail?"

Yes of course you learn some notions, fortunately lmao, but it doesn’t meant you really progressed in spirituality whatsoever, if it was really your goal, you would have had concrete companies like doing lots of internships, training, lots of reading... And you wouldn't have time to hang around here anyway(obviously, and no Schizophonia is not hypocritical, but I am also a wanker).

This is why you insist on interacting with people here rather than addressing real professionals, real customers…or simply actual friends, and VIRTUALLY progress with spirituality, with women, with your self-confidence, in cooking or in any field whatsoever.

In other world it's basically a hobby of some kind. No matter the pompous decoration.

Let's be honest between us, as anyone here taken away something palpable from Léo Gura's latest video, a concrete primed change?
Did anyone just watch his video and then say "Oh my God, thank you Leo, I had no idea that *addxsentenceofLeo"

This doesn't mean that the forum is useless, but it does mean that this form of interaction with others and the world in general tends to be regressive if you want serious evolution.

And I like the truth and progression. The faster the better because you see I don't have unlimited time to make money, a pleasant place in society, to find love, to get rid of my neuroses, to become stronger and put myself in a position to enjoy life to the fullest.
I am not the least privileged, God gave me the chance to have the strength to progress here and there and now I am doing well, but I have been able to observe myself, in my family, close friends, random people, that you can spend your life in neurosis and failure because YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE ENOUGH.
And the more disadvantaged you are, the more you NEED TO BE ACTIVE.

Now let's get to the point of this topic.

I challenge a certain number of volunteer Actualizer listed below to a duel, I offer 2 types of duel depending on the subject.

-For July/August 2024: Debates on Zoom, Skype, even discord, I don't care. (5 maximum)

-The funniest, July/August 2025: MMA, Bare-knuckle (bare-knuckle boxing), Thai boxing or, for the most vulnerable, English boxing.

For debates

@Princess Arabia

@Jason Actualization

@RendHeaven

@undeather

@Michael569

@Nemra

@Danioover9000

@Leo Gura

@Salvijus

@Jowblob

@Jannes

@Breakingthewall

I cited these people because I see them arguing regularly depending on the subject, but I dont target anybody in particular here. 

Everyone can join the party.

It's not even about standing up for something I believe, it's about seeing if you can:
1)To see if you have the courage to show yourself, to expose yourself.

Even beyond the notion of courage, it is quite clear that exposing yourself and abandoning anonymity as much as possible is the main way to move towards greater self-esteem, on many way.

2) To see if you are really capable of defending what you are saying.
Not in a twisted, intellectually dishonest way, playing with words, answering what you want to answer and the way you want to answer.
This time you will be up against the wall.

Or if you simply spit out what Léo, Martin ball or idk who knows else here and there ; Or you throw out your interpretation of your trip of 5 MeO DMT, MDMA or whatever.

A example that comes to mind: I don't know how many times I've seen topics where the subject (challenge) was statements from an orange skeptic/scientist, and the main reaction (including from Leo) was a quick swipe under the excuse that the person concerned seemed "arrogant" or something like that.
Behind that there is obviously the fear of being purely and simply incapable of defending the various antitheses concerned, in particular solipsism and the field of various typical anti-materialist ideas that we find here as a general rule.

For the subjects, you just have to PM the ones you want if it gives you confidence, I don't care, the only thing that interests me in history is to have fun working during a month to try to contradict you.  ;)

Examples:

Politic :

-If you are liberal , I will try to show you why we must increase taxes, nationalize raw materials companies, nationalize the banks, I can even play the Marxist and explain why we must nationalize everything and switch to a totally centralized and planned.

-If you are a commie, I can show you why I am liberal, I can even play the strict libertarian like Rothbard.

My references :

Books : "Understand the empire" of Alain Soral, "The Capitalism of Seduction" and "Neo-fascism and the ideology of desire" of Michael Clouscard,  Most of books of Tocqueville.

-Nutrition :

-If you're a vegan, I can play a carnivore.

-If you're carnivore I can play the vegan.

-If you're pro-HFLC I can play the pro-HCLF

-If you're pro SFA I can play the pro PUFA

etctec

My references : 

"The biochemistry of Harper", Ray Peat's articles, RPF (including Haidut's and Hans's articles), Great Genereux's articles, Chris Masterjohn's videos and articles, Dr Rand McClains videos and articles, Meso Rx, Book "The Starch solution" of John McDougall, "How to not die" of Dr John McDougall, "We want to live" Of Aaujus Vonderplanits.

Spirituality/philosophy :

-Solipsisme / "Objective" world (?)

-You're god / You're not god.

-God exist / Dont

-Manifestations

I can play the solipsism, I can play the muslim, I can play the ultra materialist atheist skeptic...

My references : 

Martin Ball Leo Gura and Adeptes Psychonotica's vidéos

Books : "Your other life" of Franck Lopvet, "A Brief History of Everything" and "Sex, Ecology, Spirituality" of Ken Wilber, most of books of Nietzsche, "Confessions" of Saint Augustin, "Become Super Human" of Joe Dispenza, "Conversations with gods" (all the tomes) of Neale Donald Walsch, "The power of Now" of  

Eckhart Tolle.

I cited some subject, but it could be anything that requires a certain intellectual rigor !

For fight:

@Jason Actualization

@RendHeaven 

@StarStruck 

@NoSelfSelf

@mr_engineer

@MarkKol

@Majed

@mmKay

@bebotalk

@Someone here

@r0ckyreed

If I'm notified of you, it's because for some reason I remember your screen name and know that you regularly talk about topics that involve being particularly masculine. But again, it's open to everyone who want bing ass-kicked lol.
Either because that's who you pretend to be in one way or another, or because you want to be or need to be but can't (typically the incels one)

Fight

The choice of MMA is not imperative, if you really want to take risks we can even do bare-knuckle boxing for example.

Vice versa, if you tremble and fart at the idea of doing a friendly amateur fight in MMA, it can also be English boxing, Thai boxing, Full contact, Jujitsu, whatever...

I will probably be able to travel at least twice.

We can rent an octagon (or other ring/lounge, depending on the sport) and prepare a fight in certain cities preferably in North America, South America and Europe.

The legislation in France is a bit cumbersome (you have to have a local license, there's a lot of stupid paperwork...), but we can still use super octagons in the Paris region.

Otherwise we can easily organize a fight in most countries of Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Russia...), Central Europe and even Scandinavia.

Because you have to know how to decide in life :

-London (the simplest)

-Prague

-Oslo

-Stockholm

-Warsaw

-Moscow

-St Petersburg

I can also (and I intend as a tourist) to travel to North America.

It can be (preferably) in Florida, California, or even Oregon (I know people there)

I propose : 

-Portland 

-San Diego

-San Francisco

-Miami

-Even Las Vegas

If you are cat-perched on the east coast, we can also organize this in New York.

Whether in the European case or in the United States, it could be other cities, these are just (in part a priori) preferences.

Obviously, I'm not going to spend several thousand euros just for fights so it won't be in a random city.

If MMA (or bare-knuckle), then we will do classic 15 minute fights in three rounds.
Victory only by submission, TKO or KO, otherwise draw.

I'll stop there, I'll modify the topic if necessary.

Now PM or dunce cap :)

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I can be audience for fights if you need

Why my name first for the debate. Hehe. I'll probably be a chicken on camera. You'll be like is that Arabia being nice and shy.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why my name first for the debate. Hehe. I'll probably be a chicken on camera. You'll be like is that Arabia being nice and shy.

Because i appreciate you, this is not an hostile post.

I just like to “push the things”, for my own benefit and that of others, and also seeing people, for real ; For plenty reasons.

Maybe that's why I have trouble sleeping lol, but oh well.

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

I can be audience for fights if you need

croissants offered 🥐

If you wanted some IRL friends, you could’ve just asked. xD 

i’m willing to fight @NoSelfSelf If he’s close, Osijek?

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I just like to “push the things”, for my own benefit and that of others, and also seeing people, for real ; For plenty reasons.

I'm game if others are. 

Know thyself....

I'll definitely choke out a member or two the day this forum releases on VR

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter .                    Restful Cube 

1 minute ago, MarkKol said:

i’m willing to fight @NoSelfSelf If he’s close, Osijek?

Hehe, sounds personal. He'll knock the shit outta you so be careful - with his game advice that is.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

A person who is confident enough to do that doesnt even come in the situation of having not enough friends. 

I would love to have your care free way of thinking about it. I will get there again. 

I would love to do social events with the forum that sounds fun. Maybe we can all vibe on a certain level. 

I am not interested in debating though, I dont know enough politics to debate well, I am tired of veganism debates and spirituality isnt something you can debate well I think. 

16 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I would love to do social events with the forum that sounds fun. Maybe we can all vibe on a certain level. 

I am not interested in debating though, I dont know enough politics to debate well, I am tired of veganism debates and spirituality isnt something you can debate well I think. 

I think you're right, maybe something light and airy or just chit chatting about regular stuff or maybe some type of quiz game like jeopardy or family feud. 

Know thyself....

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I can play the vegan.

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I can play the pro PUFA

That would be such a waste of your intelligence lmaoo

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Let's be honest between us, as anyone here taken away something palpable from Leo Gura's latest video, a concrete primed change?

Is that his fault or your fault?

I've implemented the lens of traps in my everyday life. It's a very practical perspective to take. I'm already seeing the benefits and I've discovered new interesting properties about traps that I'll soon share. In fact, not only there has been a concrete change, but I'm actualy deepening my understand beyond Leo's video.

Nobody can do the work for you.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia I would like to have more interaction wth forum members beyond text, but a debate as a first encounter, why? Just a casual talk you know, we are not enemies, we share many things in common

Also what is the point in having a physical fight between us? I regularly train martial arts and have practiced different styles, you misunderstood the warrior spirit for violence or entertainment.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

10 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Yo yo MarKol.

I have, but they are "normies".

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think you're right, maybe something light and airy or just chit chatting about regular stuff or maybe some type of quiz game like jeopardy or family feud. 

I can already play Jeopardy with my friends, but also and above all I can't "cheat" by preparing 12 moves ahead lol.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

That would be such a waste of your intelligence lmaoo

Maybe but it's still a beginning the question, hence my topic. :)

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hehe, sounds personal. He'll knock the shit outta you so be careful - with his game advice that is.

They are both Croatian.

It's starting to make a lot of Ćevapčići eaters here...

39 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Schizophonia I would like to have more interaction wth forum members beyond text, but a debate as a first encounter, why? Just a casual talk you know, we are not enemies, we share many things in common

It's not a hostile proposition, I actually see it as something light.

Mea culpa if I sound like aggressive energy, i'm just looking to improve and confrontation is a good way to make a difference, both to improve my oral English and my ability to work to defend a thesis.
And obviously because it's funny to see guys who are usually anonymous.

39 minutes ago, Davino said:

Also what is the point in having a physical fight between us? I regularly train martial arts and have practiced different styles, you misunderstood the warrior spirit for violence or entertainment.

The goal is no to hit and hurt people, the goal is to getting able to actually get out of the virtual and have a sportive confrontation. 

Again, it's friendly; At worst productive, at best funny. :P

A bit like Tony Robbin's "fire walking", if you will.  

9 hours ago, Jannes said:

👍

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's not a hostile proposition, I actually see it as something light.

Mea culpa if I sound like aggressive energy, i'm just looking to improve and confrontation is a good way to make a difference

Thanks for clarifying.

both to improve my oral English and my ability to work to defend a thesis.

It can be interesting to talk about this topics via voice. Although there are some restrictions regarding parallel communications in Actualized guidelines. I think it would be a nice way of getting to know each other. Even having a casual chat room to talk implemented in the Forum would be fantastic.

And obviously because it's funny to see guys who are usually anonymous.

I'm sure it is.

The goal is no to hit and hurt people, the goal is to getting able to actually get out of the virtual and have a sportive confrontation.

It doesn't work like that, nobody be playing games inside a ring, let alone a mma cage. Survival kicks hard in those situations, more if you are untrained, it's very easy to injure yourself. It's a bad idea overall.

Better to play tennis or something like that, or chess for you intellectuals:P

Edited by Davino

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

It can be interesting to talk about this topics via voice. Although there are some restrictions regarding parallel communications in Actualized guidelines. I think it would be a nice way of getting to know each other. Even having a casual chat room to talk implemented in the Forum would be fantastic.

Agree  :ph34r:

It doesn't work like that, nobody be playing games inside a ring, let alone a mma cage.

No, I meant that I didn't make this topic while rubbing my hands imagining myself beating up random people (or be beaten up?), it's not the ultimate goal.
The aim is physical confrontation, risk-taking.

Survival kicks hard in those situations, more if you are untrained, it's very easy to injure yourself. It's a bad idea overall.

I know ahah, I practiced a bit a moment ago.

Better to play tennis or something like that, or chess for you intellectuals

It is good too. 

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No, I meant that I didn't make this topic while rubbing my hands imagining myself beating up random people (or be beaten up?), it's not the ultimate goal.

Of course. I had assumed so ahahah

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The aim is physical confrontation, risk-taking.

Light sparring then? it could be fun

There's something unique about physical confrontation

15 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I know ahah, I practiced a bit a moment ago.

It's fun, isn't it so?

Posted (edited)

I'm not good for a debate because I speak just in some moments when I'm open, inspired, connected. I don't know precise things about anything, but about the other option, I did a lot of exposed things, the most that I dare, that were not small 😅, and lets see what more could be done....or maybe no more? Really I don't know. From I was a kid I felt fascination for risk and danger, and that lead me here, to spirituality. Real spirituality is total exposure. You are totally open to the reality, totally exposed. It's scary, fascinating, wonderful, wild. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@MarkKol Okay 251st trap of life:dont challenge someone if you dont know if you can win.

Im in Zagreb,so you come to me since you are "challenging" if thats too far for you, then you should not mention me in such a stupid way because fighting is not something you should mention, if you cant even win fight inside your mind...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.