James123

Why Enlightenment and Love made me antisocial?

22 posts in this topic

If you have a real openness to reality, to the living depth, you like to treat with others because they are the living depth, the entire reality is, it is a dance and in others there is life, color, energy, and you capture it. and you taste, you see them. You are seeing reality and others are reality, you just want them to be more open, to see more in them, since what you are looking for is more reality, that is what reality does, go deeper into itself.

On 5/18/2024 at 0:19 AM, Breakingthewall said:

If you have a real openness to reality, to the living depth, you like to treat with others because they are the living depth, the entire reality is, it is a dance and in others there is life, color, energy, and you capture it. and you taste, you see them. You are seeing reality and others are reality, you just want them to be more open, to see more in them, since what you are looking for is more reality, that is what reality does, go deeper into itself.

Definitely yes. However, I am alone, but this does not make me suffer, I feel deep and deep. I know that any curiosity comes from ego. I just asked as an ego, why loneliness comes? Because, even most teachers are lonely too? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."