James123

Why Enlightenment and Love made me antisocial?

22 posts in this topic

I have no idea, why? I just talk about consciousness, love and Truth. Why?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

if you were truly enlightened you would know that consciousness, truth and love doesnt give a shit about consciousness, truth and love. 
its preferable subjects include: shit, piss, farts and getting laid. 

2 minutes ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

if you were truly enlightened you would know that consciousness, truth and love doesnt give a shit about consciousness, truth and love. 

2 minutes ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

What a stupid answer. Lol.

then go have a nice conversation with your family about consciousness, let us know how that went :)

Judgement.

You most likely judge 'others' to be less or not at all self - realized, enlightened, etc.

Posted (edited)

Common language includes common terms with people, who are not enlightened; when you have right speech, it includes conceptions everybody can see. Psychologist can have an ideal theory about what makes you happy, but when he gives you more and more numbers about particular chemicals in your brain, and explains situations with molecular formulas and particular numbers of your body, telling you that you have some particular neural response instead of asking to calm down - you are not very interested in their theory.

Take this more easily - a person washing dishes in the bar also makes life better, but you get tired if you hear stories of all chemicals they know about.

To be social, you need to work hard with your theories to sometimes give a good and short advice, how they can make their life better without talking to ghosts or exceeding the speed of light. In particular, do not promise anomalies in sciences ..when you study them further, you rather create none - there are many miracles I have seen, but not so many cases where I could really show a normal physics, psychological or social theories are broken; I could talk about similar effects in very common terms. You need to re-learn the language, so that you might see they are throwing red fire balls towards you, but you need to understand that in collective language it's simply called hate. When you silently draw a picture of person with red fire balls - you do not need to explain this as reality, but as your own metaphor; they would understand the person is angry ..but when you talk too much too literally, it's the same effect as putting on the red sunclasses and pretending everything to be red because you see it that way - it's not communicative to others.

Also people have certain tendency to believe that you make anomalies to their theories when you speak wrongly about enlightenment. Psychologically, you make them feel happy with no reason, financially, you bring them money with no work, politically, you take them to ideal world where even bad people can live, or physically, you get things having better qualities - you can kind of sense similar effects, but you can be sure people misunderstand you and expect to have good results with bad karma; you are not able to provide that. You need to study, how the standard, known sciences are actually not broken. The gold rush, which comes when you are naive and talk people about everything you think would be "materialized instantly" and "changing their lives" - they believe you first, then they get extremely shameful situations, and finally they say you are mad. You might experience something like this, rise of your life quality or unexpected experiences, which is the total sum of changes in your senses, meanings you give to things and the real potential you get out from focusing to good karmic goals, but really, if you read a book of physics, psychology or economy again - you can see the theorems are not broken. You can see others have same amounts of anomalies - physicist can make things fly, and he can hardly explain in his formulas, why this works; mathematician solves some formula by magic trick you don't understand, or carmaker creates a design effect you would not believe - everybody is breaking a little bit what you expect. But do not promise the anomalies!

Buddha told nothing about breaking the laws of nature - he said the law of karma is the law of cause and effect, and this is kind of all there is. Christians said about their miracles that witchcraft is "breaking the laws of nature" and thus even illegal. Study the laws and how we commonly see them and try to be realistic.

Edited by tvaeli

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Judgement.

You most likely judge 'others' to be less or not at all self - realized, enlightened, etc.

Definitely not. 

31 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

soul.jpg

Bs. 

16 minutes ago, tvaeli said:

Common language includes common terms with people, who are not enlightened; when you have right speech, it includes conceptions everybody can see. Psychologist can have an ideal theory about what makes you happy, but when he gives you more and more numbers about particular chemicals in your brain, and explains situations with molecular formulas and particular numbers of your body, telling you that you have some particular neural response instead of asking to calm down - you are not very interested in their theory.

Take this more easily - a person washing dishes in the bar also makes life better, but you get tired if you hear stories of all chemicals they know about.

To be social, you need to work hard with your theories to sometimes give a good and short advice, how they can make their life better without talking to ghosts or exceeding the speed of light. In particular, do not promise anomalies in sciences ..when you study them further, you rather create none - there are many miracles I have seen, but not so many cases where I could really show a normal physics, psychological or social theories are broken; I could talk about similar effects in very common terms. You need to re-learn the language, so that you might see they are throwing red fire balls towards you, but you need to understand that in collective language it's simply called hate. When you silently draw a picture of person with red fire balls - you do not need to explain this as reality, but as your own metaphor; they would understand the person is angry ..but when you talk too much too literally, it's the same effect as putting on the red sunclasses and pretending everything to be red because you see it that way - it's not communicative to others.

Also people have certain tendency to believe that you make anomalies to their theories when you speak wrongly about enlightenment. Psychologically, you make them feel happy with no reason, financially, you bring them money with no work, politically, you take them to ideal world where even bad people can live, or physically, you get things having better qualities - you can kind of sense similar effects, but you can be sure people misunderstand you and expect to have good results with bad karma; you are not able to provide that. You need to study, how the standard, known sciences are actually not broken. The gold rush, which comes when you are naive and talk people about everything you think would be "materialized instantly" and "changing their lives" - they believe you first, then they get extremely shameful situations, and finally they say you are mad. You might experience something like this, rise of your life quality or unexpected experiences, which is the total sum of changes in your senses, meanings you give to things and the real potential you get out from focusing to good karmic goals, but really, if you read a book of physics, psychology or economy again - you can see the theorems are not broken. You can see others have same amounts of anomalies - physicist can make things fly, and he can hardly explain in his formulas, why this works; mathematician solves some formula by magic trick you don't understand, or carmaker creates a design effect you would not believe - everybody is breaking a little bit what you expect. But do not promise the anomalies!

Buddha told nothing about breaking the laws of nature - he said the law of karma is the law of cause and effect, and this is kind of all there is. Christians said about their miracles that witchcraft is "breaking the laws of nature" and thus even illegal. Study the laws and how we commonly see them and try to be realistic.

Definitely correct. But theories are biggest bs. 

Who is talking to who?

23 hours ago, James123 said:

Definitely correct. But theories are biggest bs. 

I think there is eastern and western superpower, and western one is based on scientific attitude. This is one-sided to be completely mental, one also needs to be rational - https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/101247-east-and-west-meaning-of-meditation-enlightenment-and-superpower/.

I see the one-sidedness in the science person telling that they have debunked all spirituality and enlightenment is a lie, and I see the same effect on spiritual people, who do not tolerate intellectual knowledge.

You are not antisocial, is that most people don´t care about that stuff. So you end up having little people to talk about it.

On 14/05/2024 at 9:15 PM, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

Enlightment definetely makes the mind a conscious process. So...it wouldn´t make much sense to talk about those kind of things like you were 5 years old and just discovering what is a fart.

On 5/14/2024 at 1:28 PM, James123 said:

I have no idea, why? I just talk about consciousness, love and Truth. Why?

Because the quest requires authenticity, and one begins to see how one has been inauthentic all one's life. When you see people playing the same tricks on themselves or acting unconsciously, it reminds you of certain aspects you may have or are in the process of  transcending. There are lies the mind tells itself, and they are usually unconscious ones. 'Tis a strange thing, indeed.

I do not know if that helps or not. Just throwing it out there.

On 5/14/2024 at 2:15 PM, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

Instead of 'non-rational', consider the potential for 'trans-rational'.

What is expressed in the post is bound by the mind's logic/hope/desire/etc, though the spiritually incorrect aspect of it is commendable. It's not so much about all things 'good', 'moral', or 'spiritual', but about Truth.

The current collective consciousness of humanity is currently on display. The main things they are concerned about is the content of Consciousness. Majority of human consciousness is currently in the state of individual consciousness where their experience is primarily of a body and a mind. They believe they are a body and that they will die and they fear that. They are also conditioned to construct mental identities and to defend these identities.

As such their main priorities are meeting the needs of their body, and ensuring the survival of the body and the mentally constructed identities they have. So they are not going to be interested in you talking about consciousness itself when they are focused on surviving as a body and a self identity within consciousness. Until there is a global desire to focus on more than just survival you won't have a receptive audience.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

I meet a lot of people and never, absolutely never, I talk about spirituality. Talking about it to people who are not interested is very stupid and ridiculous, and very egotistical, it is to show how deep you are and such. When you interact with people what you try to do is connect, flow on the same frequency, don't blurt out lectures, it's the same as making love, you try to flow on the same wave, not show what a big dick you have, unless you're an unbearable idiot. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I meet a lot of people and never, absolutely never, I talk about spirituality. Talking about it to people who are not interested is very stupid and ridiculous, and very egotistical, it is to show how deep you are and such. When you interact with people what you try to do is connect, flow on the same frequency, don't blurt out lectures, it's the same as making love, you try to flow on the same wave, not show what a big dick you have, unless you're an unbearable idiot. 

I never talk too. Therefore  i am more silence around people.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, James123 said:

I never talk too. Therefore  i am more silence around people.

I like to talk to connect, then you ve to talk about things that are in the mind of that person, and share the things that are in your mind, but if you had a real openess about that life and death are, and you are open to the true nature of reality and the other person isn't, or is but in different way, it's stupid to talk about spiritual topic, because seem that you are putting like an above level, then it's not communication, is like narcissism

Edited by Breakingthewall

Maybe it’s only a conceptual realization and you’ve made it into identity and lack of social skills to some degree