r0ckyreed

How To Know If Psychedelics Aren’t Laced With Fentanyl?

20 posts in this topic

I recently talked to a police officer who said that fentanyl is wide spreading and just a micro, pencil dot size, amount of fentanyl can kill someone. Fentanyl has been laced with cocaine and marijuana. I asked him if it is possible for it to be laced with psychedelics such as shrooms and lsd. He said he has not seen it, but that it is possible.

How do you all check to make sure that the psychedelics you get aren’t laced with poison such as fentanyl? I have had the opportunity to try mushrooms but I passed because I don’t know how I would check to verify that they are clean.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

Testing kits. But you generally shouldn't be worried about getting fentanyl in your psychedelics. By the way, it's called "lacing cocaine with fentanyl", not "lacing fentanyl with cocaine". Lacing one class of drug with a completely different class of drug is a 0 IQ business move. It only works with cocaine and weed because they're hedonic drugs that produce a dopaminergic high. It's much more likely for psychedelics to be laced with a research chemical that actually works like psychedelics rather than fentanyl.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Testing kits. But you generally shouldn't be worried about getting fentanyl in your psychedelics. By the way, it's called "lacing cocaine with fentanyl", not "lacing fentanyl with cocaine". Lacing one type of drug with a completely different class of drug is a 0 IQ business move. It's much more likely for psychedelics to be laced with a research chemical that actually works like psychedelics rather than fentanyl. Fentanyl is an opioid pain medication that works nothing like psychedelics. It's more feasible to disguise fentanyl as cocaine and weed because they're hedonic drugs that produce a dopaminergic high.

Thanks! I appreciate you. Are there any testing kits you recommend?

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

9 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Thanks! I appreciate you. Are there any testing kits you recommend?

Np, and nope. I've never used them personally, but I've also only taken psychedelics a few times. I think PsychedSubstance has some videos on them.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

Your psychedelics could also be laced with rat poison. 

In the end, you're taking a gamble.

But I have not seen a single report of psychedelics laced with fentanyl. It just doesn't make much sense. Psychedelic users and coke/heroine/meth/crack users tend to be very different crowds. There is little sense in cutting a psychedelic with fentanyl.

If you are paranoid about it, use drug test kits.

But mostly this issue is easily avoided by knowing the reputation of your supplier. Don't buy from sketchy places with no reviews.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your psychedelics could also be laced with rat poison. 

In the end, you're taking a gamble.

But I have not seem a single report of psychedelics laced with fentanyl. It just doesn't make much sense. Psychedelic users and coke/heroine/meth/crack users tend to be very different crowds. There is little sense in cutting a psychedelic with fentanyl.

If you are paranoid about it, use drug test kits.

But mostly this issue is easily avoided by knowing the reputation of your supplier. Don't buy from sketchy places with no reviews.

I am in a position where my friend has done them and knows where to get them and offered that if I ever wanted to try them that I could ask him. I trust my friend, but I am a little paranoid about fentanyl and screwing myself up.

Posted (edited)

@r0ckyreed Just make sure you trust the person you’re buying it from. I have never tested psychedelics I consume. Tbh I don’t know how. I’ve bought mushrooms and lsd from this dude. He’s basically a hippie so no issue

This guy he does psychedelic retreats as well. Find someone like that

Edited by Chadders

Posted (edited)

I am ignorant but I assume it is mostly white powders which are laced. So maybe cocaine, heroine, meth, ketamine, etc can be cut with fentanyl. I suppose crystals or rocks could be laced. Maybe liquid LSD or the blotter paper could be soaked with dissolved fentanyl. I guess a mushroom could be powdered with powder sugar or fentanyl or rat poison. Or a dealer could clumsily get fentanyl powder on his shroom supply. Or mushrooms could be ground into powder and put in capsules and could have fentanyl in them. I have no idea how to test shrooms for psilocybin or fentanyl. I guess you grind the dried mushroom and soak it in water and test the water for psilocybin or fentanyl. How would you test marajuana for fentanyl?

Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Edited by Soul Flight

fentanyl is usually cut with opiates and maybe lately with coke or other stimulants to make them more addictive. Is not something that will be cut with psychedelics. It could be contaminated with it but that would be because of mistake/concidence.

If you are too paranoid get a testing kit. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 5/15/2024 at 11:03 AM, Javfly33 said:

fentanyl is usually cut with opiates and maybe lately with coke or other stimulants to make them more addictive. Is not something that will be cut with psychedelics. It could be contaminated with it but that would be because of mistake/concidence.

If you are too paranoid get a testing kit. 

The problem in this case is cross contamination, not intentional lacing with fentanyl.

7 hours ago, halfknots said:

The problem in this case is cross contamination, not intentional lacing with fentanyl.

Yes, you are right.

I guess a good way to reduce possibilites would be getting your psychedelics from vendors that stricly only sell psychs or mdma. 

In my understanding the chemists of psychs and mdma are not the same as chemists working for organizations that sell coke, speed, weed, heroin, etc.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 5/14/2024 at 7:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

The ketamine clinic I went to had dozens of fantastic Google reviews. 

Many of them do, actually… maybe they wrote the reviews while still high :D

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

The ketamine clinic I went to had dozens of fantastic Google reviews. 

Many of them do, actually… maybe they wrote the reviews while still high :D

Was your ketamine laced with fentanyl?

If not, then you prove my point.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I trust my friend but I don’t know if I trust where my friend gets them.

It seems like I am more paranoid than you guys at this and it is probably because I am so new. When you get shrooms from a friend or whoever, what do you do before you use them?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I trust my friend but I don’t know if I trust where my friend gets them.

It seems like I am more paranoid than you guys at this and it is probably because I am so new. When you get shrooms from a friend or whoever, what do you do before you use them?

If you don't trust where your friend gets them, that means fundamentally that you don't trust your friend.

When you say "what do you do before you use [mushrooms]" are you asking about preparation? Testing?

Edited by halfknots

Posted (edited)

Can't be laced if you make your own psychedelics. One of them is very easy & inexpensive to produce. Don't sell them obviously. You would already be breaking the law in a number of ways. Don't push your luck. Don't even speak of it.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

Remember, there is no 100% guarantee that taking any psychedelic is safe or dangerous.

2 hours ago, halfknots said:

If you don't trust where your friend gets them, that means fundamentally that you don't trust your friend.

When you say "what do you do before you use [mushrooms]" are you asking about preparation? Testing?

Yes. I am asking about preparation and testing. I was asking more about preparation. If he gives me a bag, I want to make sure I do it right.

Why they would do that ?

The devil is in the details.