Javfly33

I can access an object 800km from my home

21 posts in this topic

Normal human senses are not be trusted and are not 'the truth'! they are limited.

When consciousness becomes sufficiently clear and direct, I can access with my own will anything in the dream.

Today I accessed the local church of my granfather´s village which is on a mountain 800km from my current home. 

Is fucking insane, it seems every form is actually Bliss in 'disguise'. Bliss appearing as 'physical objects' or 'distance').

Actually the whole creation is just one wave of bliss. A Bliss identical to DEATH and to Infinite Consciousness. An is alive/real, is not a mental thing.

Death is identical to heaven. When you die you will be in the same place Jesus Christ is right now. 

Aren´t you happy you are going to join 'him' soon? xD

Posted (edited)

What do you mean when you say " accessed"?

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Javfly33 I'm happy because if I don't end birth/life cycles in this lifetime I will be born in a better place with all of the karma that I accumulate in this lifetime 🙏❤️

Mahadev

what am I holding in my left hand?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

14 hours ago, Davino said:

Who knows? I didnt said i can access any object in reality.

Only certain places which vibrate in a certain way and where i have lived closed by. 

The village im talking about for some reason It has certain mystic energy It attracts me like crazy. It ls like the mount Kailash of my country 😂

23 hours ago, SamC said:

What do you mean when you say " accessed"?

That my perception extends to It.

I become conscious how i am "being " that Church right now, in the Same way usually we Only are conscious we are being a body.

Our perception usually is limited to that. But It can become Unlimited.

@inFlow All actions are recorded, no doubt. Good and bad. 

Particularly all the yoga work you are doing Will pay high dividends if you really take It seriously.

Yesterday doing the Kriya i teleported to my house village for some seconds.

The possibilties are endless, literally. Is quite amazing this dream 💫

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Only certain places which vibrate in a certain way and where i have lived closed by. 

ahah

ben voyons :)

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

ahah

ben voyons :)

For now i come back, one day i wont 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

For now i come back, one day i wont 😂😂

You will tp in a volcano ? :P

The devil is in the details.

@Javfly33 Thank you, this motivates me to take it more seriously.

Mahadev

42 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks for clarifying the limits. So it's by volition in these certain places?

Have you tried any test so that you are not deceiving yourself?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Thanks for clarifying the limits. So it's by volition in these certain places?

Have you tried any test so that you are not deceiving yourself?

@Davino is a volition of consciousness of course. The consciousness creating this body has certain memoric imprint, so is attracted to certain places more than others.

Is kinda like being straight or homosexual, is not like the body itself can not penetrate a vagina if you are homosexual or that the body can not do sex with a man if you are straight. Practically It can, but because that person might have certain tendencies and vasanas Will want to be straight or homosexual.

In the same way, places like Temples Will reverberate and Will atrract certain energy from seekers that other places such as a Depot Store Will not. (Even thought everything is the same Energy).

I can not prove It to you with any test because It happens in my consciousnesss. But It is Legit. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 yes, bias is clear to me.

No, I don't want you to prove it to me. I want you to prove it to yourself.

@Javfly33 why are you sure you really had access to it?

Could it just be that you have access to the mental template of the church generated by your imaginary brain? Like a memory but more deep.

19 hours ago, Davino said:

God 

@Yimpa it was toilet paper 🧻 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 why are you sure you really had access to it?

Could it just be that you have access to the mental template of the church generated by your imaginary brain? Like a memory but more deep.

Is not that I am sure or not sure. Is not something you are sure or not, is something that happens in consciousness.

It is not a mental thing.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

@Javfly33 yes, bias is clear to me.

No, I don't want you to prove it to me. I want you to prove it to yourself.

I can not prove it to me because it is not an experience. Is pure direct Infinity doing stuff with itself. 

38 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I can not prove it to me because it is not an experience. Is pure direct Infinity doing stuff with itself. 

Bullshit 

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is not that I am sure or not sure. Is not something you are sure or not, is something that happens in consciousness.

It is not a mental thing.

So you are accessing it without an experience?

On 13. 05. 2024. at 10:39 PM, Javfly33 said:

Normal human senses are not be trusted and are not 'the truth'! they are limited.

When consciousness becomes sufficiently clear and direct, I can access with my own will anything in the dream.

Today I accessed the local church of my granfather´s village which is on a mountain 800km from my current home. 

Is fucking insane, it seems every form is actually Bliss in 'disguise'. Bliss appearing as 'physical objects' or 'distance').

Actually the whole creation is just one wave of bliss. A Bliss identical to DEATH and to Infinite Consciousness. An is alive/real, is not a mental thing.

Death is identical to heaven. When you die you will be in the same place Jesus Christ is right now. 

Aren´t you happy you are going to join 'him' soon? xD

I believe you because i know these things are possible, i've seen others do it and had experience witih similar stuff myself