Someone here

The problem of not knowing and acting on the relative world

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm rather shocked and disappointed..that life is not certain makes me uncomfortable. 

Tough.

Another question is How much evidence does it take for you to say that you know something? (e.g. "I know the sky is blue" or "I know the sky is not blue.") ..is direct experience always accurate?  I mean we can be deceived by a mirage in the desert  .that's one example .

There is no such algorithm. Again, you want to put reality into a box in order to put your mind at ease. But life requires constant vigilence or a crocodile will eat you. There is no certainty that a crocodile won't bite you.

Stop trying to live by algorithm and embrace the chaos.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Tough.

There is no such algorithm. Again, you want to put reality into a box in order to put your mind at ease. But life requires constant vigilence or a crocodile will eat you. There is no certainty that a crocodile won't bite you.

Stop trying to live by algorithm and embrace the chaos.

What's up with all this crocodile talk lately. Had a bad dream or did you have a bad crocodile burger.😜

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura Your blog post about the crocodile and other times you talk about the dangers of life and how God couldn't give a shit about your well being, all that is so dense and makes me contract inside. And then you'll say something like 'but it's the truth God doesn't love you in the way you think you could get dismembered by God in the shape of a crocodile at any moment'. But all that seems off to me. I'm even tempted to try my luck and find out.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Your blog post about the crocodile and other times you talk about the dangers of life and how God couldn't give a shit about your well being, all that is so dense and makes me contract inside. And then you'll say something like 'but it's the truth God doesn't love you in the way you think you could get dismembered by God in the shape of a crocodile at any moment'. But all that seems off to me. I'm even tempted to try my luck and find out.

It's definitely off. My awakening experience showed me that God absolutely cares about all of its creation and perceives it as absolutely perfect and absolutely valuable. It's love for you is so extreme, it will ANNIHILATE YOU.

But there is a problem from the egoic perspective about that....ummm DEATH is equal to LIFE. Life is infinite love appearing finite, and Death is Infinite love without the finite appearance. So ummmm if a crocodile kills you....that is ummm the love of God.

Yeah......you see....it's hard to ummm accept. God absolutely loves you, because God is YOU. And yeah.....with that said. Everything happens because it is supposed to happen. There is only ONE will here, so if you get eaten by a crocodile you were supposed to. There are no accidents here. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's definitely off. My awakening experience showed me that God absolutely cares about all of its creation and perceives it as absolutely perfect and absolutely valuable. It's love for you is so extreme, it will ANNIHILATE YOU.

But there is a problem from the egoic perspective about that....ummm DEATH is equal to LIFE. Life is infinite love appearing finite, and Death is Infinite love without the finite appearance. So ummmm if a crocodile kills you....that is ummm the love of God.

Yeah......you see....it's hard to ummm accept. God absolutely loves you, because God is YOU. And yeah.....with that said. Everything happens because it is supposed to happen. There is only ONE will here, so if you get eaten by a crocodile you were supposed to. There are no accidents here. 

Now everybody is talking about traps and overthinking this stuff. Shows you how when you introduce something to grab unto fear with, the human mind will run with it and start to have a party. As far as I'm concerned it's all a trap when thought is involved which just about sums up the world. Thought is not the problem; it's what you do with it that is and trying to suffocate it just breeds more thoughts that are trying to get out of that suffocation.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

Life is a harsh thing.

You guys are getting too spoiled and comfortable. Most people and creatures in the world are barely surviving.

Go look at the people in Gaza right now. What's off is that you're out of touch.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Life is a harsh thing.

You guys are getting too spoiled and comfortable. Most people and creatures in the world are barely surviving.

Go look at the people in Gaza right now. What's off is that you're out of touch.

I hear and see shit happening around me in my underdeveloped country all the time. People I know get killed, shot and imprisoned, cruelty to animals is all around.

Edited by Vibes

10 minutes ago, Vibes said:

People I know get killed, shot and imprisoned, cruelty to animals is all around.

So how do you square that with your loving God?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It has to be unreal, I refuse to believe there are beings suffering. You said somewhere that none suffers but me, but I don't want to enter the solipsism shit.

I want to be fine with everything being the way it is, I want to see a suffering animal and somehow accept it and love it, somehow accept the perpetrator, I don't want to just die a violent nonsensical death not knowing why. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

it is fair to say that God must love people like hitler..mass shooters..terrorists, racists etc..that's what  spiritualists call unconditional love .

So I don't get it. To me its just a word game . To mix the positive emotion we experience as humans which is called "love " and to stretch it out to include everything. 

If god is all good and loving ..he must be all evil and hateful. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I don't want to just die a violent nonsensical death not knowing why. 

Yeah, well, a crocodile does not care what you want. In the same way that you do not care what an ant wants when you step on it.

You can't be fine with everything being how it is because your ass is on the line.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, a crocodile does not care what you want. In the same way that you do not care what an ant wants when you step on it.

You can't be fine with everything being how it is because your ass is on the line.

Why do I feel pain when I see others in pain?

Why did you take down the solipsism video?

Do what you would do regardless, no matter the outcome.

This is where life - purpose / life - long mission comes into play.

Do it for its own sake. Because you are absolutely in love with it and cannot imagine doing anything else.

Sure, have plans and goals and all, but don't live for those. Live for what you love doing.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Do what you would do regardless, no matter the outcome.

This is where life - purpose / life - long mission comes into play.

Do it for its own sake. Because you are absolutely in love with it and cannot imagine doing anything else.

Sure, have plans and goals and all, but don't live for those. Live for what you love doing.

I resonate with this . Thanks Ivan .the problem is that my career isn't aligned with my life purpose. I want to become a philosophy student but I'm a business and marketing student. I tired to start a YT channel and become as successful and famous as Leo but no views on my videos and I'm just a nobody that no one wants to listen to . That's what sources my continous philosophical masturbation on this forum. I use it as an outlet for my passion aboout philosophical questions .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here It's a start.

I put 20+ years of hardcore work into my life purpose, and I'm still nowhere nearly where I'd like to be. It's a life - long journey.

Don't get discouraged by the lack of results in the beginning. All great things take time. Just keep going.

'The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.'

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Life is a harsh thing.

@Leo Gura Then couldnt there be an argument for not creating a good life for oneself? to be more in touch with survival? If trying to get a nice house, live in a good country, be peaceful, get relationship needs met, etc. 

or does any of this personal dev work even matter really? if its all just bullshit in the face of a crocodile? 

I get that life is beyond that truth-wise, but ultimately life seems pointless. 

Or is this crocodile thing just a perspective, which I know it is, but it feels like this has limitations. 

Edited by Jayson G

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

I tired to start a YT channel and become as successful and famous as Leo but no views on my videos and I'm just a nobody that no one wants to listen to

What's your channel, if you still have it. I'll subscribe.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I deleted the philosophy videos because they are super cringe .

But this is a video of me doing playback singing 🎶 

Posted (edited)

On 13/5/2024 at 9:21 PM, Someone here said:

Im not at a point in my life that im capable of surrendering all my desires. I'm still young and fit .I Have a million and one dreams to achieve.  

Thats exactly why now you have to surrender It 😂😂😂

Is vey easy to surrender women, fun, experiences when you are 80 years old.

Altough...the point is not to deny Yourself of experiences.

Is just to put Yourself into one straight line forward of liberation. Unless you Live on a cave, in the process you Still Live in culture so you Still might engage consciously in this "Matrix" stuff.

The point is to consciously have one goal and Only One goal and to understand that if you need to surrender everything else thats exactly what you need to do doesnt Matter how important or how much FOMO you might feel.

You are not going to get the whole of reality if you are not willing to surrender petty limited aspects of reality.

The price is high, but the prize is Infinite.

I say is a good transaction. 😂🙏

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

On 5/15/2024 at 3:16 PM, Jayson G said:

Or is this crocodile thing just a perspective,

All I'm saying is that life has crocodiles in it.

This shouldn't be controversial.

Edited by Leo Gura