James123

The key of LOVE is eat less

41 posts in this topic

A Christian mystic I met at a kava bar told me that if you fast for 7 days you'll see God.

Posted (edited)

Don't be reckless, guys, thinking that an extreme ascetic ritual will make you enlightened or some such. Occasional and moderate fasting may be physically and mentally beneficial, but if starving yourself for long periods got you enlightened, neanderthals would have started a renaissance. Certain practices may promote discipline and focus but no practice can produce awakening. So, be safe and reasonable out there.

Edited by UnbornTao

I am underweight, so eating less ain’t an option for me. I do eat less junk food now, though. 

Facepalm with a chair.

Posted (edited)

My lifestyle lead to severe anemia recently and had to do blood transfusions to stay alive. I have decided to change my diet completely since.

Eat like a Sannayasi only if you are living like one. Eat according to your lifestyle or it'll lead to problems. In my opinion, for a Grihasta guy, eating two meals a day, filling 3/4th of the stomach, and not drinking water during or after eating for 40 minutes, is enough. Not eating after sunset is also one of the big changes that leads to better sleep. Eating the right food is also essential, variety is very important. I now genuinely think that if you can afford to be vegetarian(not vegan), then it's the best choice.

Edited by caspex

Posted (edited)

To feel love we need serotonin, oxytocin and other hormones that are created basically from fat. Stop saying to people to eat veggies and fasting.

Edited by Shawn Philips

Posted (edited)

Ehh. In my experience, the high you feel from a calorie deficit is rather short-lived and leaves you chronically irritated and neurotic.

A little calorie surplus, at least for me, feels best and does so sustainably. This makes sense, considering that being in a caloric deficit for a sustained period suppresses testosterone production (while being at the higher end of the reference range for testosterone is one of the best indicators of well-being and optimal functioning for men).

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Who gets satisfied by eating, who is obsessive with their body, look etc... has no idea wtf I am talking about. Including the op's, this form is loaded with 90% of losers. Lol. But I still love you. Fasting, meditation and silence/darkness is the key for enlightenment. Pychedelics are just to with mind. Not even close the truth. Body must be ready to detach for it's own identity for enlightenment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

IMO a consistent calorie deficit is negative and unsustaiable. But a dedicated fast can be alright 

Edited by Oppositionless

Making myself a big ass bloody stake right now. It's nearly an enlightening experience.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Making myself a big ass bloody stake right now. It's nearly an enlightening experience.

Lol. Suffer, suffer. By the way enlightenment can not be experienced, lol. Any experience happens within the mind. 

Edited by James123

19 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

IMO a consistent calorie deficit is negative and unsustaiable. But a dedicated fast can be alright 

I mean lifetime fasting. It helped me, definitely yeah. I feel less and less. 

More facepalm with a chair.

27 minutes ago, James123 said:

I mean lifetime fasting. It helped me, definitely yeah. I feel less and less. 

What does lifetime fasting mean?

You gotta take care of your body bro. 
but by all means, do a 3 day fast once a month, and take some dmt when you do.

2 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

What does lifetime fasting mean?

You gotta take care of your body bro. 
but by all means, do a 3 day fast once a month, and take some dmt when you do.

Dmt is short trip, I like to take over 8 gr dried shrooms. I love intense trip. Lifetime fasting meaning eating only what body needs, you will feel super light believe me, being full is unbelievable away from love, because body is full, you feel the body fully, it makes the so called soul more heavy. I twice a day. But never eat at night, and eat mostly veggie and proteins. 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Dmt is short trip, I like to take over 8 gr dried shrooms. I love intense trip. Lifetime fasting meaning eating only what body needs, you will feel super light believe me, being full is unbelievable away from love, because body is full, you feel the body fully, it makes the so called soul more heavy. I twice a day. But never eat at night, and eat mostly veggie and proteins. 

If you drink 100 mg of dmt with an maoi you'll trip harder  and longer than any stupid mushroom. (This is somewhat facetious. Mushrooms are intense, but if pure intensity is really what you're after, this is the way)

I see. Well that just sounds like you eat when you're hungry, so I don't understand what you're getting pretentious about. Sounds like common sense 

Edited by Oppositionless

If you drink 100 mg of dmt with an maoi you'll trip harder  and longer than any stupid mushroom.

Do you think shrooms are stupid? Why? Can you trip 12 hours with dmt? It was maximum 2 hours for me. 10 gr dried shrooms with lemon made me trip for almost 20 hours. The trip has changed my 🧬. Moreover, 5 meo dmt too. Super short trip, too short. With Shrooms not only amazing nothing experience or god, but also many good insights about how to live the life. 

6 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

see. Well that just sounds like you eat when you're hungry, so I don't understand what you're getting pretentious about. Sounds like common sense 

The eating was one of my strongest part of ego / my weakness. That's why. What is your weakness? You cant let go? 

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, James123 said:

Do you think shrooms are stupid? Why? Can you trip 12 hours with dmt? It was maximum 2 hours for me. 10 gr dried shrooms with lemon made me trip for almost 20 hours. The trip has changed my 🧬. Moreover, 5 meo dmt too. Super short trip, too short. With Shrooms not only amazing nothing experience or god, but also many good insights about how to live the life. 

The eating was one of my strongest part of ego / my weakness. That's why. What is your weakness? You cant let go? 

not at all. I just don't understand the desire to trip as hard as possible. 
so I suggested pharmahuasca, if that doesn't get you where you want to be , there are other chemicals that will last multiple days 

My weakness is I want to party with models on a yacht

Edited by Oppositionless

1 minute ago, Oppositionless said:

not at all. I just don't understand the desire to trip as hard as possible. 

This is my another weakness. I just want to hardcore with psychedelics. I love experiencing even if all of it is ego. 

My weakness is I want to party with models on a yacht

Lol. 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is my another weakness. I just want to hardcore with psychedelics. I love experiencing even if all of it is ego. 

Lol. 

I didn't mean to come across as an ass , or disrespect mushrooms. Just somewhat sarcastically responding to ego. I need it too, a good friend of mine called me out big time the other day.