James123

The key of LOVE is eat less

41 posts in this topic

Guys, I have been eating just vegetables and one meal each day. It feels amazing. Amazing. I love you alllllll. Love is purring. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, Recursoinominado said:

I get anxious and irritable when i am hungry lol

Yes. İt happens, but you have to keep going. Just have to wait for the results. Believe me it is amazing like a selfless prophet. 

Posted (edited)

Yes, the brain functions in a total different state, depending on our diet. Even perception changes and creativity gets hightened. 

Edited by Fernanda

Just don't tell that to your girlfriend.

Now that would be a trap :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, James123 said:

Guys, I have been eating just vegetables and one meal each day. It feels amazing. Amazing. I love you alllllll. Love is purring. 

10 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

I get anxious and irritable when i am hungry lol

Yes. ;) 

14 hours ago, James123 said:

Facts, but i don't think this forum will take you seriously unfortunately, people here still don't understand how important the basics are, things like sexual energy, food and sleep. 

What exactly is your diet? Like do you eat a regular omnivorous diet AND lots of vegetables. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

Starvation can make you feel blissful because your body releases chemicals to cope with the stress. Eventually your physical energy will be through the floor unless you increase your calories, protein and fat intake. Mentally you may feel more clear and focused. You may also be sleeping 4-5 hours per night and feel rested

I did OMAD for a year and I ended up with a severe binge eating disorder because it's imposible to cram a days worth of calories in a single meal

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter .                    Restful Cube 

3 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

What exactly is your diet? Like do you eat a regular omnivorous diet AND lots of vegetables. 

I eat only vegetables, such as spinach, leek, salad etc... in the morning. Noon and afternoon, only 3 dates each meal. That's all. 

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

Starvation can make you feel blissful because your body releases chemicals to cope with the stress. Eventually your physical energy will be through the floor unless you increase your calories, protein and fat intake. Mentally you may feel more clear and focused. You may also be sleeping 4-5 hours per night and feel rested

I did OMAD for a year and I ended up with a severe binge eating disorder because it's imposible to cram a days worth of calories in a single meal

You have to get protein each meal, calories and enough carbs. But I do not eat carbs. 

That's not sustainable, it can be for a short time like a detox but eventually you want to nourish the body with the nutrients it requires, and trust me, it requires alot... 

Please stay healthy and don't ruin your health, know your body and what it needs. Each person is different but you must get to know your body, the stronger it is the longer you will feel good even in your old age. All that you do now, will be reflected in your old age. And I think most people want to age gracefully and with as few health problems as possible. 

6 hours ago, Fernanda said:

Yes, the brain functions in a total different state, depending on our diet. Even perception changes and creativity gets hightened. 

Definitely. My mind is super clear and empty. It is literally amazing. Specially, when I meditate darkness and silence, I travel entire universe with love. It is amazing. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just don't tell that to your girlfriend.

Now that would be a trap :D

Why? Lol

12 minutes ago, Luminescence said:

That's not sustainable, it can be for a short time like a detox but eventually you want to nourish the body with the nutrients it requires, and trust me, it requires alot... 

Please stay healthy and don't ruin your health, know your body and what it needs. Each person is different but you must get to know your body, the stronger it is the longer you will feel good even in your old age. All that you do now, will be reflected in your old age. And I think most people want to age gracefully and with as few health problems as possible. 

Overeating or eating meat is healthy do you think? Or eating 3 times a day?

@James123  oh man... diet is really complicated it takes years or even a life time to get to know your body and what it requires to stay strong and healthy. 

If you're relatively young then you should be able to get away with experimenting what works and what doesn't. You're now experimenting and you feel good, this is good because you'll get to a point where you'll know your body more if you stay conscious of how you feel and try something else. So no rush don't worry, but stay mindful about the complexity of health, body and genetics. Your diet should eventually be tailored for your specific needs. 

18 minutes ago, Luminescence said:

@James123  oh man... diet is really complicated it takes years or even a life time to get to know your body and what it requires to stay strong and healthy. 

If you're relatively young then you should be able to get away with experimenting what works and what doesn't. You're now experimenting and you feel good, this is good because you'll get to a point where you'll know your body more if you stay conscious of how you feel and try something else. So no rush don't worry, but stay mindful about the complexity of health, body and genetics. Your diet should eventually be tailored for your specific needs. 

I have been fasting almost for 2 years. And right now, I get it. You are right. It is not easy to get to know the body. But, bread, meat, cigarettes, alcohol, weed etc... definitely body does not need it. 

@James123 I agree, If you have been doing this for years and you feel bliss then keep at it. Sending blessings your way beautiful soul. 

11 minutes ago, Luminescence said:

@James123 I agree, If you have been doing this for years and you feel bliss then keep at it. Sending blessings your way beautiful soul. 

Thank you brother. Same goes for you. Much love to you!!!

7 hours ago, James123 said:

meat is healthy

one of the healthiest things on the planet for humans, yes

It's Love.

28 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

one of the healthiest things on the planet for humans, yes

Lol. 

Often times the people that walk into Goodness Me or whatever health conscience store look like like fuckin ghandi. They are bony, taught skin and veined. This is not my model of health. The body uses strength to stand and sit, not just for lifting arbitrary and unneeded excess weight. If you think the mass gained from strength negates the "floatyness/weightlessness" feeling it's actually the complete opposite. It's like loading your body with springs. 

You don't need to eat different, it's a Personal body choice with many viable styles. But I would caution lack of nourishment and lack of weight training resulting in atrophy and decay of strength and health.