Askarov

Seeking Alternative Payment Methods for Course Purchase

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

I'm interested in enrolling in the Life purpose course, but I'm facing a challenge with the payment options. I'm from Uzbekistan, where PayPal is not supported, and it's also not listed among the accepted payment methods available for my location.

@Leo Gura can you suggest alternative payment methods that could be available for participants from my country? Options like direct bank transfers, credit card payments, or any other online payment platforms would be really helpful.

Posted (edited)

Paypal lets you pay via credit card. I'm unsure what the limits are. Some countries may not be supported.

There are also online services like Privacy.com which let you create virtual credit cards which you can then use to make purchases. Paypal should accecpt virtual credit cards. But again, they restrict some countries.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think Leo should add an option to pay in salt, camels or gold.

@Askarov I've been researching your country and it looks you have a pretty difficult environment for international transactions.

PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay are not available in Uzbekistan. Government says they do not put restrictions and at first glance it seems that the currency exchange or some type of economical factor seems not profitable for international companies. I would research deeper on how your citizens actually do these types of international purchases. There's some way for sure; maybe some kind of PayPal gift card? Or gift cards in general, it's the only thing that came to mind. Good luck in your research and hopefully you can get the LP course!

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God