Dodo

You are important

8 posts in this topic

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

You're fine as you are. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

Look at it like this:

the world is a giant interconnected system. Chain effects cause many seemingly unrelated things to happen. Let’s say that if you suddenly died, obviously people would be affected. Undoubtedly it would also have some sort of influence on what they do after that. And that would subtlety influence a lot of other people.

Therefore everything sort of shifts into a new timeline. All the changes snowball and accumulate into unimaginable things you would never think would happen…

it’s like a giant machine, everything has a place. And it works in one giant harmony. This machine also happens to auto balance and auto adjust itself. 
We live in a cyclical world. Nobody truly dies, they live on through the actions they’ve done in this world that snowballed and accumulated into other things. Everybody leaves a mark.

and the question is, would it be a net positive or net negative?

well at least that’s how I see it. 

Edited by Agrande

On 5/12/2024 at 9:33 PM, Dodo said:

Hey I was subscribed to this dude, haha. Although at some point the hippie talk got a little too thick / repetitive for my taste. 

20 hours ago, Agrande said:

Look at it like this:

the world is a giant interconnected system. Chain effects cause many seemingly unrelated things to happen. Let’s say that if you suddenly died, obviously people would be affected. Undoubtedly it would also have some sort of influence on what they do after that. And that would subtlety influence a lot of other people.

Therefore everything sort of shifts into a new timeline. All the changes snowball and accumulate into unimaginable things you would never think would happen…

it’s like a giant machine, everything has a place. And it works in one giant harmony. This machine also happens to auto balance and auto adjust itself. 
We live in a cyclical world. Nobody truly dies, they live on through the actions they’ve done in this world that snowballed and accumulated into other things. Everybody leaves a mark.

and the question is, would it be a net positive or net negative?

well at least that’s how I see it. 

Exactly, just like the time traveller kicks a rock meme. Small changes lead to domino effects that  can alter history in unimaginable ways. Should be obvious but even adults still can’t comprehend this, such a shame

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Chosen144 said:

Exactly, just like the time traveller kicks a rock meme. Small changes lead to domino effects that  can alter history in unimaginable ways. Should be obvious but even adults still can’t comprehend this, such a shame

Chaos theory, butterfly effect. Small change in initial conditions drastically changes he result over time. Here in the now is always the place for initial conditions. THIS is still the big bang, the beginning of the Universe is Now

Edited by Dodo