Leo Gura

New Video Out

99 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I do agree with you that life is not just about traps for what it’s worth… very thankful for some legit pockets of bliss along the way…. No words to describe  

Which, then, of course, created their own spiritual traps ha ha!

And so It goes I guess, with memories & reflections of those long-misplaced jewels  to guide us thru the night. 

Edited by mindfulstepz

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura
Listening to you again is a joy, Leo!

And your delivery did change a bit. Just like you mentioned in some of the episodes before the break: less harsh, and more compassionate.
It helps absorb the content better. You maintained your characteristic bluntness, but without unnecessary radicalization or overexaggaration which would happen in past episodes.

At least that's how it felt to me after a long break from watching your videos.

Edited by Ropuch7

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ropuch7 said:

less harsh, and more compassionate.

Yes, that's the goal.

Thanks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Rishabh R Problematic self talk can be a huge trap if left unadressed. Good call.

Owen is watching Actualized.org - Just release a new video talking about traps :D 

@CARDOZZO

You can't reject, demonize, and be a part of the system, even a little bit. And reading the Bible will brainwash you rather than awaken you. And other things. I don't think he contemplates or thinks deeply.

@Ropuch7 I had the same feeling. I felt very respected in the way I was addressed as a viewer. Assuming the one watching the video is mature and conscious, helps in the way everything unfolds. Making the: But Leo, also come from this assumption rather than the common denominator.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Nemra The issue w/ bible is that we relate it to religion. If you read it deep enough, you'll find gold. 

On 5/13/2024 at 1:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Thanks!

giphy.gif

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

Posted (edited)

@ryandesreu yes. 

@Leo Gura  yes I asked to myself and the answer was yes absolutely. 

Edited by Rishabh R

Posted (edited)

On 15.5.2024 at 11:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

Hold this lens lightly.

There is much more to life than traps.

The lens of traps can be a trap 😆

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Can we expect more frequent posts Leo? Monthly? Weekly is a lot to expect and I honestly don’t have the time anymore for a weekly vid, but monthly would be great.

3 hours ago, Hafiz said:

Can we expect more frequent posts Leo?

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

Refreshed and ready to go 👍🏻

It was forgotten to mention it’s a trap think Leo Gura is perfect. 

2 hours ago, joeyi99 said:

It was forgotten to mention it’s a trap think Leo Gura is perfect. 

He did say it was a trap

Explaining he reserves the right to make mistakes, in fact, it was something he expects of himself

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 5/16/2024 at 10:54 AM, Hafiz said:

Can we expect more frequent posts Leo? Monthly? Weekly is a lot to expect and I honestly don’t have the time anymore for a weekly vid, but monthly would be great.

Quit being greedy!

One video per year is all you get

;)

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart