bebotalk

Bad people exist.

26 posts in this topic

On 17/05/2024 at 2:35 PM, universe said:

How do you presume I gave any spiritual guidance? I gave you a practical way for protecting from bad influences

Because spiritual people like you have bad social skills and engagement. you'd cite ME as the villain when I'm not obligated to here you out. 

for instance, you wouldn't say this to anybody who looked like this. and why not? he's a human. all humans deserve to hear the word. it's your brain that's the issue. 

2ecc5eae3f0329a2ab059d13b9ddb5b4.jpg

On 18/05/2024 at 4:04 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

@puporing I literally identify with all of these. This have been my whole life. Coming from strangers, to coworkers, to friends and family all have attacked me. All fake ass crap ppl. (Including demons from the spiritual realm). Even my parents have physically attacked me. Am at the point, just like you of almost going insane and getting suicidal for so much darkness and loneliness of not having someone real for once. Sometimes it even feels the whole world is against you. Can’t trust no one for a sec, or they take advantage. This is the only reason I got stopped in the spiritual path.  I just can’t take it anymore until I move alone which has taken me for about a year to find a new job and do that. Sometimes I just want to give it all up and end this incarnation. Can I ask if you have found any strategy to deal with this dilemma? Any way to shield yourself? The only thing coming to my mind at this point is learning magic, astral projection, energy manipulation and acquiring Sindhis like telepathy to deal with these Mtfs. Ah, and get a Glock ofcourse.

I'm sorry to hear this and it sounds like you're also pretty isolated. There hasn't been a "magic solution" other than some protection from spirit, eg I am aware how developed or undeveloped someone is with brief interactions generally. And that generally means there's basically almost no one around who is operating on an equal-ish field. If you can find even 1 person who sort of gets it I think you should keep them in your life some way. Getting the survival side handled much as you can will help too, eg I don't know your line of work but the work you do attract different kinds of people and some better than other lines of work. (Finding "equals"). Not to shit on low wage jobs but it generally doesn't attract the most developed crowd for instance.. certain blue collar jobs are also brutal and very stage red/blue.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Bad and good are relative.

There're also good people.

I think it's an useful statement that bad people exist; also it's useful to state that they do not exist. I think there are many useful opinions or truths, but there are no last words. For example you can find out bad people are good in terms of more primitive life they are trying to live. Also you can find out the good and bad do not exist. But then they exist even more.

On 20/05/2024 at 8:53 PM, UnbornTao said:

Bad and good are relative.

There're also good people.

there are many who believe in objective morals. and yes, there may be good people. that's not the point. 

On 13/05/2024 at 6:36 AM, puporing said:

It's a spiritual problem (but I understand why people think it's biological, in the materialist paradigm, it's simply not an adequate explanation). 

The Ego at its full swing literally wants to kill people like me with light and not go along with their deep corrupted mind.

And it doesn't have to be literal murder though that could also be, but other ways like making it almost impossible for you to make money and survive in this world, socially isolate you, or psychologically abuse you so much that you either commit suicide or go insane, or all of the above.

There is a "spiritual warfare" happening just almost nobody is picking this up.

spirituality is bs. does thst make me "bad? or it's just my opinion that many others share? there are different thoughts in life. seems it's only spiritual people who get fazed by that.