bebotalk

Bad people exist.

26 posts in this topic

I know some might deem that offensive to state. I don't care.

All people are different. some people have darker impulses or motives than others. We know that sociopaths and psychopaths exist, for instance, and that is often congenitally or biologically driven. 

To suggest bad conduct is driven by choices is false. it suggests people are blank slates and it's an overly optimistic and naive view of people. 

even in environments where negativity is encouraged, behaviour differs. Not all Nazis were alike. Some were extremely hateful towards Jews, and others weren't. 

All negative actions even the most destructive behaviors are born out of fear, ignorance and unmet needs. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

All negative actions even the most destructive behaviors are born out of fear, ignorance and unmet needs. 

i don't agree. that's wishful thinking. i don't see why it's implausible that some are just bad. if that's "harsh", i don't really care. it's just my own view. there is no evidence that humans are blank slates. and if do people things, then one can ward off them. if that's offensive, then i dunno what to say, really. i guess if somebody torches your house, you'd love then and wield them in your bosom.... 

Edited by bebotalk

@bebotalk people who do bad actions act out of their own suffering.Yeah there are environments where negativity is encouraged and not everyone is equally bad.

Just now, Rishabh R said:

@bebotalk people who do bad actions act out of their own suffering.Yeah there are environments where negativity is encouraged and not everyone is equally bad.

Do they? seems trite and simplistic imho. Seems like there is is inherent goodness of life. Seems like empty spirtualism and wishful thinking. 

for me, all human conduct is on a spectrum. and some perhaps are on the darker end of the spectrum. i don't see ho that's "bad" to state. it's just an opinion. io thought everybody had an opinion? or i guess some pretty ladies say this but cannot actually believe it or intellectually control themselves. 

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Do they? seems trite and simplistic imho. Seems like there is is inherent goodness of life. Seems like empty spirtualism and wishful thinking. 

for me, all human conduct is on a spectrum. and some perhaps are on the darker end of the spectrum. i don't see ho that's "bad" to state. it's just an opinion. io thought everybody had an opinion? or i guess some pretty ladies say this but cannot actually believe it or intellectually control themselves. 

Everyone is capable of goodness as well as evil, just not equally, there's no spectrum, we're the only species who love to bullshit ourselves into believing we're all good. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Everyone is capable of goodness as well as evil, just not equally, there's no spectrum, we're the only species who love to bullshit ourselves into believing we're all good. 

I believe it is a spectrum. Who says I'm wrong? you have issues in noting another view.

human beings aren't blank slates. 

Edited by bebotalk

What do you see the purpose of bad being? It makes sense that destructive action is coming out of fear, ignorance, and unmet needs as @Buck Edwards said because otherwise whatever goal said bad person is trying to achieve with bad action could be achieved with a more constructive action. 

Meaning that whatever bad person is trying to get, revenge, power, control, sex, etc can be achieved more thoroughly with a pro social action rather than a negative one. So I agree with him that's it's pretty much fundamentally rooted in pathology or basically spiritual dis

<3

Posted (edited)

LOL yeah tell me about it, after just being literally told to "just drop dead" and getting hung up on for having a disagreement. 

The amount of darkness and devilry I've directly faced in this world is disgusting, and yet I am still trapped by these sorts of people "in my life" and cannot truly find a way out of them. Because it's literally one after another to no end.

Just when you think you found a good person nope turns out they're a fake. Rinse and repeat.

If I run out of options one day I might try to get myself into a mental institution, at least people there are supervised or some shit.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, bebotalk said:

sociopaths and psychopaths exist, for instance, and that is often congenitally or biologically driven. 

It's a spiritual problem (but I understand why people think it's biological, in the materialist paradigm, it's simply not an adequate explanation). 

The Ego at its full swing literally wants to kill people like me with light and not go along with their deep corrupted mind.

And it doesn't have to be literal murder though that could also be, but other ways like making it almost impossible for you to make money and survive in this world, socially isolate you, or psychologically abuse you so much that you either commit suicide or go insane, or all of the above.

There is a "spiritual warfare" happening just almost nobody is picking this up.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I'm a good person and this forum is for bad people.

Should I post?

I do agree there is behavior and beliefs that are unhealthy to live by and of course utilizing the justice system and all means we have to live truthfully is crucial. I don't subscribe to a good/bad model though. If you find it help you are free too but you have to realize whatever belief system you have will automatically apply to you as well, so you are essentially creating a world view that will be a form of self punishment.

On 13/05/2024 at 6:08 AM, LordFall said:

What do you see the purpose of bad being? It makes sense that destructive action is coming out of fear, ignorance, and unmet needs as @Buck Edwards said because otherwise whatever goal said bad person is trying to achieve with bad action could be achieved with a more constructive action. 

Meaning that whatever bad person is trying to get, revenge, power, control, sex, etc can be achieved more thoroughly with a pro social action rather than a negative one. So I agree with him that's it's pretty much fundamentally rooted in pathology or basically spiritual dis

So your judgment is always correct in any discussion?

there is no spiritualism. there are many different conceptions of spiritualism. Spiritualism isn't reality. 

human nature is complex. and I believe there is a human nature, since to deny it is false. to deny it would mean ignoring the purpose and existence of DNA, and basic anecdotal observation. Humans value the same things universally and we all have art, culture, and at the least familial bonds. 

So as people are complex, then we can arrange and be born in an infinite capacity. 

We also know that we're not blank slates. congenital conditions affect behaviour, reasoning, perceptions, etc. it's a stretch to say that if every person had no bad influences or effects at all in life that there would be no bad acts or people. this inherently assumes that everybody is some pure blank slate.

to be honest, i deem such spiritual people who believe this as frauds and dishonest. they accept medically that sociopaths exist, or that people can have congenital neurology lending to more aggression. but then believe we're all blank slates. 

people also have the right and need to distance themselves from negative influences. if spiritual people deny this, then they're not decent human beings. 

Posted (edited)

What you are stating is kinda the obvious isn't it?

From experience the people who see others as bad, gold diggers, creeps, frauds, psychopaths etc. are themselves a bit on the unhealthy/crazy side. Everyone does it slightly so that might be normal but the more someone is invested and locked into this kind of thinking the crazier they are.

(Disclaimer: I do not mean crazy people see others as bad, I mean that by increasingly seeing others as bad you become crazy)

Bad is a relative notion. It implies that you need something from the other person (e.g. they should be nice to you, not take advantage of you, not try to harm you, not be crazy).

Which totally makes sense...

BUUUTT 

If you live like that, you are giving these people power over you.

The less you need of other people, the more free and powerful you become.

Let's take gold diggers for example. I know that some people are gold diggers. Yet, this thought almost never crosses my mind.

The problem is not other people, it is you ability to set proper boundaries.

Where do these boundaries come from?

They come from not needing so much from other people!

Think about it. If you do not need anything from other people, you can easily distance yourself from them or be strict with them.

Buutt...

If you need validation, security or whatever else from them, then you will find it hard to set boundaries.

"What will happen if I set this boundary? Will he still like me? Will he still give me what I want?"

And of course when we do not set boundaries we will get taken advantage from other people at some point.

So then we are hurt and label them as bad people, gold diggers, creeps whatever.

Buuuttt

This action taken from a hurt perspective will only hurt yourself.

Now you are feeling more distrust and fear for other people, which will in turn make your life a living hell.

What you want, is you want to feel acceptance and Love for other people. Which will make your life a living paradise.

So you want to heal yourself and forgive others as soon as possible.
(This also translates to accepting yourself and accepting others).

In short:

Bring down your needs and accept others for who they are.

I do not dive into the perspective of other people here, which you could. You could empathize with other people to understand their behaviour and this could be beneficial.

Edited by universe

1 minute ago, universe said:

What you are stating is kinda the obvious isn't it?

From experience the people who see others as bad, gold diggers, creeps, frauds, psychopaths etc. are themselves a bit on the unhealthy/crazy side. Everyone does it slightly so that might be normal but the more someone is invested and locked into this kind of thinking the crazier they are.

(Disclaimer: I do not mean crazy people see others as bad, I mean that by increasingly seeing others as bad you become crazy)

Bad is a relative notion. It implies that you need something from the other person (e.g. they should be nice to you, not take advantage of you, not try to harm you, not be crazy).

Which totally makes sense...

BUUUTT 

If you live like that, you are giving these people power over you.

The less you need of other people, the more free and powerful you become.

Let's take gold diggers for example. I know that some people are gold diggers. Yet, this thought almost never crosses my mind.

The problem is not other people, it is you ability to set proper boundaries.

Where do these boundaries come from?

They come from not needing so much from other people!

Think about it. If you do not need anything from other people, you can easily distance yourself from them or be strict with them.

Buutt...

If you need validation, security or whatever else from them, then you will find it hard to set boundaries.

"What will happen if I set this boundary? Will he still like me? Will he still give me what I want?"

And of course when we do not set boundaries we will get taken advantage from other people at some point.

So then we are hurt and label them as bad people, gold diggers, creeps whatever.

Buuuttt

This action taken from a hurt perspective will only hurt yourself.

Now you are feeling more distrust and fear for other people, which will in turn make your life a living hell.

What you want, is you want to feel acceptance and Love for other people. Which will make your life a living paradise.

So you want to heal yourself and forgive others as soon as possible.
(This also translates to accepting yourself and accepting others).

In short:

Bring down your needs and accept others for who they are.

I do not dive into the perspective of other people here, which you could. You could emphasise with other people to understand their behaviour and this could be beneficial.

I just posted a question, and didn't ask for spiritual guidance. Don't presume I asked for such. 

The desire or need to protect from bad influences is common to nearly all life. 

How do you presume I gave any spiritual guidance? I gave you a practical way for protecting from bad influences

5 minutes ago, universe said:

How do you presume I gave any spiritual guidance? I gave you a practical way for protecting from bad influences

spiritual people hate interpersonal freedom or basic social engagement? do you tell that to others? or just people whose faces you like? it should be to ALL, no? i didn't even ask for guidance, so it's a comical inference. i guess you think like Hitler and want to keep people down. or don't get social precepts all abide by. 

Posted (edited)

@puporing I literally identify with all of these. This have been my whole life. Coming from strangers, to coworkers, to friends and family all have attacked me. All fake ass crap ppl. (Including demons from the spiritual realm). Even my parents have physically attacked me. Am at the point, just like you of almost going insane and getting suicidal for so much darkness and loneliness of not having someone real for once. Sometimes it even feels the whole world is against you. Can’t trust no one for a sec, or they take advantage. This is the only reason I got stopped in the spiritual path.  I just can’t take it anymore until I move alone which has taken me for about a year to find a new job and do that. Sometimes I just want to give it all up and end this incarnation. Can I ask if you have found any strategy to deal with this dilemma? Any way to shield yourself? The only thing coming to my mind at this point is learning magic, astral projection, energy manipulation and acquiring Sindhis like telepathy to deal with these Mtfs. Ah, and get a Glock ofcourse.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

7 hours ago, enchanted said:

@bebotalkBad people don't exist. Only bad behaviours do. 

i disagree. you can prove me wrong with hard facts, or just accept another opinion. Maybe be a man and accept how adults engage. or get offended a stranger who doesn't owe you anything hs "schooled you" or maybe conduct yourself as you say "everybody has a right to an opinion!!" I'm part of "everybody" by definition, so that applies to me.