Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

so i figured out what happens after death

8 posts in this topic

so basically death is not real because god incarnates in a human form, and then the human form dies but God remains afterwards, so it's a reunion with the source God.

(the little story of how this insight came to me is after i assisted the funerals of my dad's uncle's death, i started wondering and then i figured it out) 

1 minute ago, Majed said:

so basically death is not real because god incarnates in a human form, and then the human form dies but God remains afterwards, so it's a reunion with the source God.

God which was obviously here all the time. so the human form "dies" but God remains.

11 minutes ago, Majed said:

(the little story of how this insight came to me is after i assisted the funerals of my dad's uncle's death, i started wondering and then i figured it out) 

How do you know you even die? Has it happened to you?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC by death i mean the scientific understanding of death:Biological definition: Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain an organism. This includes the irreversible loss of brain activity (brain death), as well as the cessation of circulatory and respiratory functions.

And yeah you could say it happened to me since i became conscious of what it is. 

Look at it this way. When you are dreaming, what is your body made of? Does it die when you wake up? Does it reunion with God when you wake up? 

Consciousness = Everything in Reality including your body = God =Imagination/Dream

@Sempiternity what you guys fail to realize is that death is real in the sense that the person who dies, literally dies, from a certain perspective. from another perspective since this person was always God, well it is immortal. 

One problem if You identify with the Human Body form, you think this is what You are, and it is dying, that brings with it pain and suffering, part of the idea behind Enlightenment is too know Experientially that what is You is neither the Body or Mind...so when both die your Fine!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga 100%

btw @Leo Gurawhat do you think about my post ?

Edited by Majed