Buck Edwards

Highway to Enlightenment

106 posts in this topic

When will i say spiritual practice is really bearing fruit? 

• When you feel a difference in your state of consciousness
  • When you feel you have reached a higher vibration, energy or frequency 
  • When you have a different state of mind 
  • When you possess higher wisdom in mundane human situations. Meta thinking. 
  • If your state of mind that you have reached is highly intuitive in everyday circumstances
  • If your state of mind has some effect on your circumstances. Certain alterations are visible. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

Breathing

Metta meditation

Mindfulness meditation

Gratitude practice

Emotional nihilism 

Deconstructing beliefs 

Deconstructing limiting beliefs

Invocation and meditation

An enlightenment based lifestyle  

Edited by Buck Edwards

• Clarity of thought 
  • Deeper reflection 
  • Essentialism 

The terrible 666.:D

UXAt36JC8mTy.jpg?o=1

Reminder to myself - don't be a spiritual junkie. 

Posted (edited)

I think one of my main spiritual practice should be conscious living and conscious planet. 

I should do satsang everyday. And find a good satsang master. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

I haven't found a satsang master yet. I might eventually. 

I cried early morning because I wanted to experience deep peace. And it felt like life is not capable of giving me that experience. Life just cannot have it. 

dfxnYwKKo33f.jpg?o=1

If someone has always lived in a rut, they will never know what it means to live outside of that rut. 

CsoVcHmuVwSX.jpg?o=1

One technique that I might useful in my everyday practice is grounding. Just bringing myself back to myself. Not getting too absorbed or lost into the overstimulation of the senses. I really want to cultivate extra sensory perception too. And I forgot shaktipat. 

CqRQlr3wVcqm.jpg?o=1

The other thing that I wanted to discover was micro living. Just living in a micro sort of a way. In a macro world lol. Only simple things make sense. 

FbrbHKeKWHjt.jpg?o=1

Everything has to be practiced in a flow state. A flow state is absolutely essential for work. You should be grateful 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

Positive affirmations for today. 

I have a cool job and I'm loving it. 

I don't need a lot of wealth for leading a cool life 

I should be happy with what I have and generate happiness out of it. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

3 cycles of Devi Sadhana. 

Gregg Braden,

Theresa Bullard Ph.D.,

Georgina Cannon,

Dannion Brinkley,

Veda Austin

JJ Hurtak

Desiree Hurtak, Ph.D

Jeff Holoubek,

Adam Apollo,

Adam Curry,

Sarah Breskman Cosme,

Veda Austin,

Tigrilla Gardenia,

Jonathan Goldman,

Teresa Helgeson, C.Ht., 

Gregg Braden,

Darrell Laham, Ph.D., 

Theresa Bullard-Whyke, Ph.D.,

Matthew Bailey,

Elena Bensonoff, CPh,

Dannion Brinkley,

Paul Hynek,

Tony Nader, MD, Ph.D,

Caressa Ayres,

Dr. David Orme-Johnson, Ph.D., 

Lynne McTaggart, 

Elena Bensonoff, CPh, 

Ben Stewart

I can't believe I wrote all of that on Thursday. I just seem to be giving into more and more spiritual woo woo everyday. At least not waste my time in things that don't mean much. 

Maybe I can train my mind to think differently. 

Maintain the energy of grace, compassion, love, hope and faith. 

If everything is truth, then even the idea of a separate self is part of it. So, there's no fundamental lie to be exposed, just layers of ideas to be peeled back.

How to do Shambhavi Mudra Step By Step?

Shambhavi mudra is a very advanced form of yoga and meditation. Unlike other forms, it will take you some time to master all the steps and finally achieve your desired goals. However, once you master it, you will realize that shambhavi mudra is only a matter of practice and now you can do all the shambhavi steps relatively easily. Here is how you can do shambhavi mahamudra steps:

Start by sitting in a meditative pose. You can sit in Padmasana, Siddhasana/Sukhasana, or any meditative pose that you are comfortable with. The place where you practice should be very quiet.

Straighten your head and spine, and pose in Gyan mudra. Your hands should be placed firmly on your kneecaps.

Close your eyes and relax your body including eyes, face muscles, forehead, and even behind the eyes.

Open your eyes gradually and try to fix them at a point. Meanwhile, your body and head relaxed.

Without moving your head, try to look inward and upward. The point that your both eyeballs should be focused on should be the eyebrow center.

If you are performing this step correctly, your eyebrows curve will form a V shape with an apex at your eyebrow center. If a V-shape curve is not formed, your gaze is not pointed inwards and upward correctly.

Do not blink while gazing. Once your eyes get tired or water starts to come out of them, discontinue.

Do it again after a short rest.

When your eyes are closed, do not think about anything. Focus on the darkness that is inside your eyes and mind. If you are unable to do it, you can gradually chant OM to shift your focus on the chanting sound.

Second Stage

Once you complete master these eye movements, you can then use your breath to coordinate shambhavi mudra.

When you gaze at your eyebrows center, slowly inhale. Try to direct your awareness towards the Ajna chakra.

When you gazing upward, hold your breath.

Exhale when you lower down your gaze.

(credit :internet) 

How to do Shambhavi Mudra Step By Step?

Shambhavi mudra is a very advanced form of yoga and meditation. Unlike other forms, it will take you some time to master all the steps and finally achieve your desired goals. However, once you master it, you will realize that shambhavi mudra is only a matter of practice and now you can do all the shambhavi steps relatively easily. Here is how you can do shambhavi mahamudra steps:

Start by sitting in a meditative pose. You can sit in Padmasana, Siddhasana/Sukhasana, or any meditative pose that you are comfortable with. The place where you practice should be very quiet.

Straighten your head and spine, and pose in Gyan mudra. Your hands should be placed firmly on your kneecaps.

Close your eyes and relax your body including eyes, face muscles, forehead, and even behind the eyes.

Open your eyes gradually and try to fix them at a point. Meanwhile, your body and head relaxed.

Without moving your head, try to look inward and upward. The point that your both eyeballs should be focused on should be the eyebrow center.

If you are performing this step correctly, your eyebrows curve will form a V shape with an apex at your eyebrow center. If a V-shape curve is not formed, your gaze is not pointed inwards and upward correctly.

Do not blink while gazing. Once your eyes get tired or water starts to come out of them, discontinue.

Do it again after a short rest.

When your eyes are closed, do not think about anything. Focus on the darkness that is inside your eyes and mind. If you are unable to do it, you can gradually chant OM to shift your focus on the chanting sound.

Second Stage

Once you complete master these eye movements, you can then use your breath to coordinate shambhavi mudra.

When you gaze at your eyebrows center, slowly inhale. Try to direct your awareness towards the Ajna chakra.

When you gazing upward, hold your breath.

Exhale when you lower down your gaze.

(credit :internet) 

Kaula tantra 

Posted (edited)

https://www.hadzy.com/

Hinduism has many different paths to reach oneness with Ishwara. It is not necessary that every human would have the same physical and mental constitution, thus there are different paths. Be it a person who wears clean clothes and does Japa or an Aghora who sits naked on a corpse and does Sadhana, both are on their paths to Ishwara. The Aghoras choose to live the life that the general society despises, this helps them to become detached of Maya. And yes, it is not extreme, it is just their path. And they know about the concept of Karma far better than many of us, so please stop judging if they are good or bad. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Discovered something new today. The Dagenham idol.