Buck Edwards

Highway to Enlightenment

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guidance should never come from your lowest chakra. It should come from a meta position. Because in the meta position, it's undeniable that can work against true nature. Everything else is bullshit. You can't experiment too much with your given reality, it will only yield confusion and loss, but from a meta position everything will look balanced, because that's how everything should be. We make our lives and our realities unnecessarily complicated. It shouldn't have to be this way. And if it cannot be any other way, it is simply pointless and redundant. You're a monkey mind playing mental gymnastics with your own mind, a dog relentlessly chasing it's own tail. What will you get in such a matrix? 

What was before you? Nothing. 

What is after you? Nothing. 

Was there ever a place for silence in our lives? Never. 

Was there ever a place for absoluteness in our lives? Never. 

Was there ever a place for nothingness in our lives? Never. 

Was there ever a space for space in our lives? Never. 

Was there ever a place for vaccum in our lives? Never. 

You see. I have coined a term. I call it "beyondity." Or beyond-ness. I ask myself - what's beyond everything? Absolutely everything? What happens when we transcend everything? The answer is nothing. Only blissful awareness. Enlightenment is that state of blissful awareness. The more you access this state, the more you see the hollowness of reality and how white noise is almost canceled from everywhere. We need drama. We need the beat of a drum, the humdrum of life, this is existential fear not letting go, not letting moksha. 

AeZglYNlb0sZ.jpg?o=1

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

Everything in the universe has a certain form and sense of energy. From the rock that was formed because of falling from a height, to the trees that give out oxygen, every being has energy in it. And so, the world becomes interconnected. Through the energy that lives in every heart, the world becomes interconnected and close to each other. And so as humans we are constantly in touch with an exchange of energy with the world around us.

NQBj0mOJHhaT.jpg?o=1

Edited by Buck Edwards

There is a reason why full moons and no-moon nights are so important for people across different religions. It is said that the moon has powerful abilities to change your mental powers. The moon's influence is very strong on spiritual energies and full moons are considered to be the best for initiating a new spiritual journey.So, before diving into spirituality, it is better to pay attention to the lunar cycle and learn how to channel its energies.

Posted (edited)

Beyondity and unaffectedness. 

God is the lowest common denominator. 

There is no need to understand the assignment. The assignment understands you. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

It's the unfuck-edness of every moment. Nothing gives a fuck about you, about your emotions, about your existence. 

Our experiences are visceral because of our brains conditioned around survival. Everything is conditioning, literally. 

Posted (edited)

Every minute, every moment is an opportunity to experience enlightenment. Blissful awareness. Unfuck-edness. 

So how did you feel enlightenment today? 

By giving up some of your stress..... 

By not caring at all..... 

By surrendering into the stillness of a moment 

By being less worried about survival 

By being one with the universe 

By having more silence in your day 

Enlightenment is the solitude in solitude, the nothingness of nothing, the absolute splendour, silence and joy of every minute in infinity. That tapestry is enlightenment. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

Enlightenment is the minimalism of beauty, the delicateness of the hour, the splendidness of antiquity, the surpassing of vividness. 

Life abhors vacuum. It abhors intensity. Enlightenment is vacuum. Enlightenment is intensity of that vacuum. It is the naturalness of light. The softness of being. The purity of understanding. 

images - 2024-05-16T161021.560.jpeg

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

Every moment is transcendental joy. What if I told you that enlightenment is like a glass, you look through it and you'll see nothing except the vastness of space. It's a standstill moment. Enlightenment is present in every moment. In fact it's present in everything. Everything brings transcendental joy. Enlightenment is the encapsulation of that. Enlightenment needs you to surrender to it's experience. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Enlightenment is that which cannot be captured. Enlightenment simply is. It is what it is. Everything will always exist in this world except genuine peace and happiness. 

I wish to stylize my life around the concept of enlightenment. It makes perfect sense to live like that. Enlightenment is all there is. Enlightenment is in natural sounds, in natural food, anything that exists without entropy is enlightenment. Entropy is the energy of chaos. I'll call it non entropy. Non entropy is the energy of the moon. 

You don't feel happy and that's because you don't experience enlightenment.

The malefic emotions, I call them sadamber. 

I have experienced dark spiritual entities during my OBEs. 

Posted (edited)

There are different kinds of spiritual entities. The light spiritual entities are those that are merciful. They invoke compassion and we absorb a certain strength and encouragement from them. The dark spiritual entities are for protection and tuburi. 

Tuburi means changes in reality that assist us. It's an ancient tribal word. 

Internal non entropy and external non entropy

Internal non entropy means not experiencing emotions of pain, anger, hatred or fear. These emotions inspire psychic attacks. They ruin the mental state. You need a clean vessel to carry enlightenment. Internal non entropy needs lighter spiritual entities. 

External non entropy means protection and tuburi. This is not about emotions. But this is how situations impact us. This is like warding off bad stuff of any kind. Removing the element of disorder or atechin which is present in everything. Yet it's not purified. Removing disorder removes malefic effects. 

Sadamber is about removing atechin. 

rG9LiJ31E9MP.jpg?o=1

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

Enlightenment is living with internal and external non entropy. It is canceling out the element of disorder from everything. 

G0Q2DTAKEKRi.jpg?o=1

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

I think an enlightened master is someone who has mastered both internal non entropy as well as external non entropy. He has mastered both light spiritual entities as well as dark spiritual entities. He is compassionate but also protected. 

What does this mean? 

Someone who is capable of experiencing love and encouragement, empathy and compassion and yet be purified from malefic intentions and elements and remain protected due to the innocence and purity of their spirit.. 

a9Qjw0IrSbgy.jpg?o=1

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

pq9hIvSuh3Xn.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

wOr41QP1HmWF.jpg?o=1

Rr1QtayWKcPW.jpg?o=1

ET55amfZN97e.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

ycsE8RIv28BZ.jpg?o=1

xAJhaDFNKK3B.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

Cvnzlf8a2SU3.jpg?o=1

gzhWZiDPkRZc.jpg?o=1

iZ9WkzQwJmFD.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

Z35zw7i6ZC0h.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

QjWIrbeardYf.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming.

QjWIrbeardYf.jpg?o=1

Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Posted (edited)

OBE obe OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE OBE

Edited by Buck Edwards

I think an enlightened master.......... 

From here on, I want to incorporate more practical spiritual practices in my life. I think I have completed the theory part with the non entropy state. My OBEs help me.