Leo Gura

Forum Is Back Online

125 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2024 at 11:44 PM, Inliytened1 said:

In the arena of you tube he can get away with this and so he does.  In many businesses that type of outage is intolerable. But no matter the domain - communication is absolute king.  Communication is probably the most important aspect in all of reality- not just in business- but in all of relations.  For a guy who prides himself in wisdom - this was most surely missed.   He bounced back only because it is you tube.   Ignore your girlfriend for as little as two hours and see how that goes down. 

Communication is the most important component of reality in the relative domain. Lack of communication and flaws/errors in interpretation are literally the cause of all conflict on earth. But it was designed this way intentionally to create individual expression. Sometimes we have to hold space for individual imperfections. Besides I don't know how much staff Leo has, it's hard to do stuff when it's only you. 

....Although he could have dropped a video on Youtube with that said letting everyone know he is going through some technical issues on his end. But hey all's well that is well. With that said, I do adopt the mindset that everything is a privilege and that there are no inherent rights outside what we as humans construct, and we have a hard time being consistent on that end. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

On 11/5/2024 at 1:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you notice any bugs or minor issues, let me know.

The web seems to have micro crashes more often than before. A few times I have written a thoughtful post just to press submit and have the message lost. It's a bit disappointing 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The problem above mentioned seems to be solved. I get a resend formulary question and it's posted when the web is finally up. That's nice

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

It goes down once a day at exactly the same time, that's all I've noticed. 

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Butters said:

It goes down once a day at exactly the same time, that's all I've noticed. 

I sometime have "Lack of storage space" or something like that yes.

It's the sign we pass too much time here lol.

I'm going back to work :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.