Leo Gura

Forum Is Back Online

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Princess Arabia in the Absolute sense this is true but not in the relative.   In the relative he has a business and what happened this week was not professional at all.   Outages happen.   But in business a lack of communication is unacceptable.  Hopefully a post mortem occurred with him and his tech team to ensure it does not happen again.  

He said his email and other means of communication was affected as well and it seems nobody is acknowledging the fact that he did make an announcement on the forum within the time communication was lost and did make an apology for what occurred. To me that's enough.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

@Inliytened1 this is really not a business. 

Actualized.org is a small business.

But even if it wasn't and it was all based on donations, not-profit etc. --- as a conscious leader, you have conscious responsibilities.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Inliytened1 this is really not a business. 

He does sell stuff, so technically it is; maybe not for you but for others.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He said his email and other means of communication was affected as well and it seems nobody is acknowledging the fact that he did make an announcement on the forum within the time communication was lost and did make an apology for what occurred. To me that's enough.

On 5/11/2024 at 8:48 AM, Miguel1 said:

I think the YouTube Community post would have reached lots of your followers and probably most of us here on the forum, and the life purpose course users (only people who matter to see the announcement). Unless you didn’t want to break the complete silence on YouTube for whatever reason.

Your Instagram story post / feed post could have reached lots of your true fans (dont think many follows u on Instagram unless they are true fans).

Cuz if a small percentage would have known, they would have at least spread the news in the comments where lots of people were worried.

And again, his forum announcement was after like five days of complete silence. I think it would have been responsible to announce something max 3 days after total silence. Ideally even earlier. The earlier the better, as long as it makes sense.

Good communication skills is definitely one of the core traits of a conscious leader.

Edited by Miguel1

Posted (edited)

You guys need to get off your entitled horses and stop the complaints because life doesn't owe you anything. Shit happens and things will not work out in your individual favors at all times and your job is to try and fit your entitled minds into the bigger scheme of things and let life flow how it flows. It's for this same reasonings why the mind tends to constantly suffer because it's always looking for ways to comfort itself and how you're dealing with this "misfortune" is how you will deal with every other area in your life. Use it as a way of exercising the mind to get out if it's own way. You are all dealing with a dead matter that is no longer valid in the movement of existence and allowing the mind to wallow in dead thoughts that are trying to come alive and that has no bearing in how life flows.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Good communication skills is definitely one of the core traits of a conscious leader.

This is the problem with labels. It's a fucking trap and only leads to suffering and regurgitation of dead matter. How about being a conscious follower and realizing that you also have a responsibility to not depend on leaders and to start being your own.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You guys need to get off your entitled horses and stop the complaints because life doesn't owe you anything.

No one is complaining. We are giving positive constructive feedback, with lots of love, if you actually read the posts.

This is the problem with labels. It's a fucking trap and only leads to suffering and regurgitation of dead matter. How about being a conscious follower and realizing that you also have a responsibility to not depend on leaders and to start being your own.

Alright, I'm done here. Good night.

Edited by Miguel1

8 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

And again, his forum announcement was on like the fifth day after complete silence.

And on the 7th day he rose from silence. I guess the 3rd or 4th day would have been better in your precious little eyes and the 6th a catastrophe. 

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

We are talking about the domain of conscious leadership here

Maybe you will wake up and realize that no one is more conscious than another and that there is no such thing as consciousness but only in the relative domain and that life is the thing doing it's thing and it is only your mind and thoughts that created this so-called conscious leader that oh so disappointed you. 

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And on the 7th day he rose from silence. I guess the 3rd or 4th day would have been better in your precious little eyes and the 6th a catastrophe. 

@Princess Arabia  you are completely missing the point.  It's not just people relying on him it was paying customers.  A little communication would have gone a long way.  It's not professional.   It's not a way one handles themselves when running a business.   What do you do for a living?  Do you live with your parents or are you independent?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Princess Arabia  you are completely missing the point.  It's not just people relying on him it was paying customers.  A little communication would have gone a long way.  It's not professional.   It's not a way one handles themselves when running a business.   What do you do for a living?  Do you live with your parents or are you independent?

Well why do we need everything to be so strictly professional? He interacts daily with his forum users, it is not counted in his professional ethics, yet he gives you a mile for an inch, he gives you much more that anyone ever pays him for, nobody has a problem with that when it comes for free. He slides back a bit and immediately the complaining starts. Maybe being grateful for such a wonderful service is a great place to start. Of course nobody says Improvements aren't needed. But complaining so viscerally about a few days lapses is really petty. Outages happen. No service was ever perfect and it's so low cost to top it off. 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not going to keep this going and engage with you in your ongoing stories and logic and how what I do for a living and living conditions that has nothing to do with what happened. It happened and that's it. How you respond to what happened depends on the thoughts you're having about it and is of no relevance to what happened.

We can go on forever debating our differences about what we think should have been or how it should have been handled; but all that doesn't matter now, does it. What matters is that it doesn't matter.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Well why do we need everything to be so strictly professional? He interacts daily with his forum users, it is not counted in his professional ethics, yet he gives you a mile for an inch, he gives you much more that anyone ever pays him for, nobody has a problem with that when it comes for free. He slides back a bit and immediately the complaining starts. Maybe being grateful for such a wonderful service is a great place to start. Of course nobody says Improvements aren't needed. But complaining so viscerally about a few days lapses is really petty. Outages happen. No service was ever perfect and it's so low cost to top it off. 

Well said. This is how problems arise out of thin air; from thoughts. It never ends.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Well said. This is how problems arise out of thin air; from thoughts. It never ends.

Thank you. ❤

You guys keep yapping about people complaining when no one has complained. Constructive feedback is fundamental to growth.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

In the arena of you tube he can get away with this and so he does.  In many businesses that type of outage is intolerable. But no matter the domain - communication is absolute king.  Communication is probably the most important aspect in all of reality- not just in business- but in all of relations.  For a guy who prides himself in wisdom - this was most surely missed.   He bounced back only because it is you tube.   Ignore your girlfriend for as little as two hours and see how that goes down. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

In the arena of you tube he can get away with this and so he does.  In many businesses that type of outage is intolerable. But no matter the domain - communication is absolute king.  Communication is probably the most important aspect in all of reality- not just in business- but in all of relations.  For a guy who prides himself in wisdom - this was most surely missed.   He bounced back only because it is you tube.   Ignore your girlfriend for as little as two hours and see how that goes down. 

He did communicate in the middle of the outage. It was just a bit late, maybe he was too busy trying to fix it, it must have been overwhelming to see serious technical issues with the server and a whole year's worth of data gone missing, I don't think this happened before, there were server crashes but not on this scale so I surmise this time around it must have been a serious technical error since the whole site was down, making a YouTube post might have been a stretch, I don't know, would it be perceived negatively if he made such public announcements, or maybe he thought he had enough time to fix it before planning an announcement, we never know what went on. 

In the arena of you tube he can get away with this and so he does.  In many businesses that type of outage is intolerable. But no matter the domain - communication is absolute king.  Communication is probably the most important aspect in all of reality- not just in business- but in all of relations.  For a guy who prides himself in wisdom - this was most surely missed.   He bounced back only because it is you tube.   

Reality doesn't care about your communication skills. It goes on without it. Human life is where communication is needed in order to make sense of Reality; which has also been the bases of a lot of human's problems. Maybe if we start to try and relate to life more and the way it communicates which is more silent we would be better off instead of trying to dictate how life should be.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

You guys keep yapping about people complaining when no one has complained. Constructive feedback is fundamental to growth.

Telling someone they should have made an announcement sooner just to suit you is not constructive feedback it's a tantrum; a very slick and silent one at that; you won't even recognize it as such, but it is. I'm speaking directly about the circumstance on hand and how it was only a few days difference not in general.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Buck Edwards which was why i said just learn from it and get some redundancy in place- perhaps a backup site where he could announce outages or have some type of disaster recovery in place where there isn't a week lapse between communication points.  We are always learning and evolving.   I'm not blaming him for what happened I just hope measures are put in place and responsibility is taken to ensure it doesn't happen again.   I didn't have another means to tell you guys what was happening isn't really a good answer. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.