Leo Gura

Forum Is Back Online

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The last couple of days were a good test to see if you are addicted or not. 

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not just gonna shut down the site without telling you.

Don't worry, if you lose me you will read about in the news:

"Cult Leader Eaten Alive By Crocodiles On Vacation In Florida"

While on vacay from my home, the "for-home", I was watching a lot of Floridians and crocodiles. One ate a woman alive. Please don't remind me. Youtube shorts are addictive and i was watching one after the other after the other. Watching true crimes and murder and kidnapping shit and was traumatized for a week, now my fear energy is back and i need therapy. Don't joke like this, I'm like the cat up the street now i'm walking and looking back for kidnappers and crocodiles. 😊😊😊it's all your fault.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The last couple of days were a good test to see if you are addicted or not. 

If you need a test to know if you're addicted to something or not that ain't addiction; the test would be to see how well you manage the withdrawal symptoms. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

While on vacay from my home, the "for-home", I was watching a lot of Floridians and crocodiles. One ate a woman alive. Please don't remind me. Youtube shorts are addictive and i was watching one after the other after the other. Watching true crimes and murder and kidnapping shit and was traumatized for a week, now my fear energy is back and i need therapy. Don't joke like this, I'm like the cat up the street now i'm walking and looking back for kidnappers and crocodiles. 😊😊😊it's all your fault.

Good. You learned from my TikTok thread. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

While admiring the crocodile gods.

@Leo Gura It must have been very frustrating. Unknown technical problems are a pain in the ass.

When I find myself in such a situation I like to ask myself the following question: How can I make this problem into an opportunity?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

11 hours ago, blessedlion1993 said:

Is the store working too? I can't log in

I can't either yet....

Thanks for working through this and getting us all back online ☺️🙏

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That should be part of the GTA 6's storyline.

Edited by UnbornTao

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

lol , but why didn't you put a story on instagram granted the blog and email was not working ?

Cool! For you forum members - breaks are good :) 

For you Leo - sorry you had to go through this bullshit.

Posted (edited)

I thought that the pendrive the server was on had overheated 

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter .                    Restful Cube 

I am so happy and grateful now that actualized forum is back online ❤️

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura It must have been very frustrating. Unknown technical problems are a pain in the ass.

When I find myself in such a situation I like to ask myself the following question: How can I make this problem into an opportunity?

Personally, whenever I encounter problems with digital technology, I like to ask myself the question: Should I destroy my computer with a sledgehammer, a chainsaw or a flamethrower? Might it be feasible to use all three?

My first assumption was that Leo discovered a "new level of awakening" and decided to abandon us to live in a forest or monastery, meditating 24/7.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not just gonna shut down the site without telling you.

It wasn't so much about shutting down the site, but more so about an unexpected death. Ghost-Leo ain't coming to tell anything :P

And besides, death is still death, and would have impacted me emotionally, since I am already in a heavy place. Getting the announcement and knowing you are safe and sound would have released me at least of that burden.

But I am starting to sound selfish here. It's not just all about me, me, me.

The funny thing is, I was more worried / convinced something bad had actually happened to you, precisely because you could have at least made an ig story announcement, and you didn't. If you Actually didn't have anywhere to announce for your deepest fans, then it wouldn't have been nearly as worrisome that you were actually eaten by a Crocodile.

Don't get me wrong here, I am not blaming you. Just constructive feedback from love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would go learn from that Crocodile. He must have Alien Mouse Knowledge after consuming your brain.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

Just now, Husseinisdoingfine said:

My first assumption was that Leo discovered a "new level of awakening" and decided to abandon us to live in a forest or monastery, meditating 24/7.

My first assumption was some sort of government trying to silence the truth. 

Btw I once went to a north Korean news website and later I read these all have mallware on them, go figure. I didn't download anything though, just visited the home page. 

@Leo Gura Thanks for bringing the forum back. I've been having a lot of fun here. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Grateful Dead said:

It was the bat mask that Leo recently won. There is a curse on it. :ph34r:

Lol