Leo Gura

Forum Is Back Online

125 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I didn't have another means to tell you guys what was happening isn't really a good answer.

You're right. The reason it wasn't a good answer is because there weren't any questions. I agree with the rest you said and think it's more productive.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Telling someone they should have made an announcement sooner just to suit you is not constructive feedback it's a tantrum; a very slick and silent one at that

Goddamit, you are really testing my patience here.

Stop the gaslighting.

I don't understand how Leo had the patience for all this, all these years. @Leo Gura wanna give me a coaching session on how to develop patience with these stuff? I'll pay you a freaking Scandinavian Crocodile :P

I have often heard that there used to be a lot of high-quality people writing here in the forum back in the days but they all left. I can understand why.

Btw, can you mute users as a moderator? I guess not cuz it's my job to moderate their behavior. Damn.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not going to keep this going and engage with you in your ongoing stories and logic and how what I do for a living and living conditions that has nothing to do with what happened. M

The only reason I brought that up is because if you have had any success in life you would know that communication is the absolute pinnacle.  For you to dismiss it so openly is shocking especially since you communicate so much here. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Goddamit, you are really testing my patience here.

Stop the gaslighting.

I don't understand how Leo had the patience for all this, all these years. @Leo Gura wanna give me a coaching session on how to develop patience with these stuff? I'll pay you a freaking Scandinavian Crocodile :P

I have often heard that there used to be a lot of high-quality people writing here in the forum back in the days but they all left. I can understand why.

Btw, can you mute users as a moderator? I guess not cuz it's my job to moderate their behavior. Damn.

If you can't take a little criticism maybe you do need some conscious leadership. Threatening to mute me doesn't solve the problem of thin-skin. Understanding why you're so triggered by my responses is a better approach. I will leave you be now so you won't allow me to spoil your night. I don't need that kind of power.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

I mean if you want my pretty much impartial opinion you guys are both right. Leo could've both made an announcement sooner and you also shouldn't care. But Miguel explained why it touched him, it was cute actually. So all is good. Love you guys, gonna go watch the new video. 

I appreciate you for communicating what happened and for coming out with a new video Leo, welcome back brother! 

Edited by LordFall

<3

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you can't take a little criticism maybe you do need some conscious leadership. Threatening to mute me doesn't solve the problem of thin-skin. Understanding why you're so triggered by my responses is a better approach. I will leave you be now so you won't allow me to spoil your night. I don't need that kind of power.

You are indeed doing a lot of gaslighting here.  I believe he would be warranted in silencing you.  There are legitimate points being made here that you refuse to see because you are hell bent in ....whatever...but...it might do you good to learn from what is being said here. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@LordFall if we didn't care there wouldn't be a Leo.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are indeed doing a lot of gaslighting here.  I believe he would be warranted in silencing you.  There are legitimate points being made here that you refuse to see because you are hell bent in ....whatever...but...it might do you good to learn from what is being said here. 

You are treating me as I'm a child and trying to tell me what I need to learn and trying to silence my opinions. This doesn't feel like freedom of speech and I will leave this thread because I don't need to be told how to express myself as long as ilm not being disrespectful or violating forum guidelines. This is utter controlling, but I will not be confrontational because I have a difference of opinion but I felt the need to say what I just said. I will exit this thread and leave it be since it's not really worth the effort and time since I cannot express myself without attempts at trying to silence my opinions and obvious bullying.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia aww...don't go!  You're probably Leo's biggest fan boy! (Or girl)...have you listened to any of his videos?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Princess Arabia aww...don't go!  You're probably Leo's biggest fan boy! (Or girl)...have you listened to any of his videos?

Lol. You're such a dork. I was going to use another word jokingly but I would have really been silenced then. What do you mean if I've listened to any of his videos. I don't understand the question. Of course I've seen plenty of his videos that's why I'm here.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. You're such a dork. I

You finally got something right tonight :(

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You finally got something right tonight :(

Lol

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

My communication has been lacking. The outage caught me by surprise. I've never had an outage that long so I didn't even think about the need for a backup communication method.

I will think about how to improve communication. Maybe I can use my Twitter/X account more.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My communication has been lacking. The outage caught me by surprise.

I will think about how to improve communication. Maybe I can use my Twitter/X account more.

Yes. Twitter any day, Leo please. No other social media because it's too distracting and dreadful. So Twitter is a good option. thank you. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Leo Gura You could always post stuff on the community section of your youtube channel, I was checking it while the site was down thinking youd update us there

10 minutes ago, Archie said:

@Leo Gura You could always post stuff on the community section of your youtube channel, I was checking it while the site was down thinking youd update us there

I will consider that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

I also thought that would be his chosen channel of communication in this case.

I think he could use that feature more. You can make polls, posts, and interact with your larger YouTube audience, something he always wondered how to do properly.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Leo Gura or you could use your instagram instead. Many people were checking your account for updates.

Posted (edited)

On 13/5/2024 at 2:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

My communication has been lacking. The outage caught me by surprise. I've never had an outage that long so I didn't even think about the need for a backup communication method.

You could have given a few words through instagram, and people would spread that like a virus.

Twitter no for God's sake, I don't wanna have to make an account in that hellhole :D

Edited by Vibes

@Leo Gura I'm experiencing a weird bug since April 20th and still continues after the crash.

I cannot post images or anything as before. This is how it happened: I made a post and started publishing media, but this time when I went to another post the counter of max size upload was going down in all posts simultaneously. Today I posted a picture to check what would happen if it arrived to 0. Now I don't even have the option to post any images, there's just the Insert other media button. 

Feel like it's gonna be hard to fix it but wanted to say it anyway.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God