Leo Gura

Forum Is Back Online

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The hosting company that was originally managing my server got bought out by another company, and then that other company decided to change my server to something else and broke the site when they were migrating between servers. They did this migration without telling me. It took me a week just to find out from them that they did this sneaky migration. Migrating servers is a big deal because unless all the settings are transferred then the site will break in many ways which are difficult to track down. It took me a week of going back and forth with them to figure out that this happened and how to fix it.

It's never a good sign when your hosting company gets bought out by a bigger one. Usually the quality of service drops. But also migrating to a new company is also a huge pain in the ass and leads to its own downtime. I really didn't like that my old hosting company got bought out, but I was hoping it would work out. Well, it turned into this disaster.

Unfortunately it's not uncommon for hosting companies to get bought out by bigger ones, who then provide worse service to maximize their profits. Whenever I select hosting companies I try to go with ones who are not too large and greedy because those kind of companies end up cutting corners or jacking up prices.

It's pretty unethical, but it's not uncommon in the hosting industry. You might also want to consider updating your PHP version. 7.0.33 is very old now and open to exploits. I can see you using WHM, so it's straightforward to do, and you don't need to recompile a full server stack like on AWS, etc.

Edited by Alex M

Posted (edited)

@Alex M  he should sue them for loss of revenue, etc.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura fyi, I didnt need to relogin to the forum .. in case that helps

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Alex M  he should sue them for loss of revenue, etc.  

On that point and bit of a tangent since we're talking about corporate greed. Uber should really be banned/made illegal for tricking people into working less than min wage (knowingly or unknowingly). Or some kind of disclaimer stating "You may be working under the min wage after expenses".

It's odd to me almost no government seems to care about this rampant phenomenon of practically free labor.

And it does matter these kinds of apps are allowed to exist because it does take away potential jobs that would pay more fairly to delivery drivers.

Another case of clever devils flying under the radar of law enforcement (labor laws).. though really not that clever, anyone who has done some basic taxes knows how to calculate vehicle expenses divided by mileage, plus your vehicle's worth (divided by mileage). In some cases you're actually losing money. It's just that nobody wants to give a damn to shut them down. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

New video dropping soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

New video dropping soon.

🫢Weezy, I'm having a heart attack. My heart can't take the shock!🥵🫨

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

New video dropping soon.

Lezzz fucking go!

Posted (edited)

Actualized product account login is now working. You should be able to log in and access your purchases, course, booklist.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Getting this error message sometimes while trying to login. Then the error message disappears after 5 mins.

IMG-20240512-155918.jpg

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Right now when I go to the actualized.org domain it redirects to https://actualized.org/507.shtml and gives a 404 error. 

The forum works, for now, but was also down for me 90 minutes ago. 

Posted (edited)

On 5/11/2024 at 5:03 PM, Miguel1 said:
On 5/11/2024 at 11:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't worry, if you lose me you will read about in the news:

"Cult Leader Eaten Alive By Crocodiles On Vacation In Florida"

I would go learn from that Crocodile. He must have Alien Mouse Knowledge after consuming your brain.

Alien Crocodile Knowledge* ;)

——

That reference to Crocodiles and Florida is so much more funnier now that I watched the newest video ahahah.

Living in Finland so haven’t heard of crocodiles regularly eating grannies and dogs in Florida, lolol.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Alien Crocodile Knowledge* ;)

He's not going anywhere.  He's way too intelligent.  However I completely agree.  He should have had an alternate method of getting in touch with his fans and subscribers and keeping them updated.  There are lessons to be learned here.  Hopefully he will grow from them.  I don't think he realizes but he has a lot of people that love him and many that look up to him and that deserve to know when things go sideways for a spell.   Hopefully he takes it more seriously in the future and has a backup platform to notify people when things like this happen.   It does matter.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

He's not going anywhere.  He's way too intelligent.  However I completely agree.  He should have had an alternate method of getting in touch with his fans and subscribers and keeping them updated.  There are lessons to be learned here.  Hopefully he will grow from them.  I don't think he realizes but he has a lot of people that love him and many that look up to him and that deserve to know when things go missing for a spell. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's not going anywhere.  He's way too intelligent.  However I completely agree.  He should have had an alternate method of getting in touch with his fans and subscribers and keeping them updated.  There are lessons to be learned here.  Hopefully he will grow from them.  I don't think he realizes but he has a lot of people that love him and many that look up to him and that deserve to know when things go missing for a spell. 

Maybe that can be turned around where his so-called fans learn that nothing in life is permanent and change is the only constant and not to depend so much on outside forces or on our dependency on others to live up to our expectations on how we think they should be and act to satisfy our cravings and quest for knowledge. We don't DESERVE to know anything, we are privileged to be getting his content as a service from him to us; and if anybody deserves anything, it's for us to pay him back by not requesting him to deserve us of any explanations and just to be thankful if there is even any on his part.

That's the way I see it.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia in the Absolute sense this is true but not in the relative.   In the relative he has a business and what happened this week was not professional at all.   Outages happen.   But in business a lack of communication is unacceptable.  Hopefully a post mortem occurred with him and his tech team to ensure it does not happen again.   Otherwise i wouldn't give another dime to his life purpose course.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Princess Arabia in the Absolute sense this is true but not in the relative.   In the relative he has a business and what happened this week was not professional at all.   Outages happen.   But in business a lack of communication is unacceptable.  Hopefully a post mortem occurred with him and his tech team to ensure it does not happen again.  

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Princess Arabia in the Absolute sense this is true but not in the relative.   In the relative he has a business and what happened this week was not professional at all.   

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Maybe that can be turned around where his so-called fans learn that nothing in life is permanent and change is the only constant and not to depend so much on outside forces or on our dependency on others to live up to our expectations on how we think they should be and act to satisfy our cravings and quest for knowledge. We don't DESERVE to know anything, we are privileged to be getting his content as a service from him to us; and if anybody deserves anything, it's for us to pay him back by not requesting him to deserve us of any explanations and just to be thankful if there is even any on his part.

That's the way I see it.

It is not so black and white.

We are talking about the domain of conscious leadership here with @Inliytened1.

What you are talking about is more the domain of general life advice.

@Inliytened1 this is really not a business. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.