Rinne

Finally the forum is up again.

45 posts in this topic

Yeah now that it's up again I am going to block it. :P

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

wean people off their addiction to this place

But does this include also Leo? I know it’s his baby and he probably gained lots of insight here, but since he spends such a big amount here also I would guess that’s a factor of why we haven’t got new content aside of his Blog. But maybe I’m wrong and Leo is enough very organized to work all this at the same time.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You're not going to learn how to ride a bicycle if you're not willing to let go of the training wheels.

Lovely said

50 minutes ago, jimwell said:

What happened to this forum was strange. 

It had little impact on me. But I hope Leo is alive and ok. 

I mean Leo is supposed to be the first one to announce the forum's restoration and explain what happened. He used to do that. But not this time. 

This makes me suspicious. There's something wrong. 

@Leo Gura glad you're OK.  I started to get worried for real because technology these days doesn't stay offline this long...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

thank god, thank leo ;)

47 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

My best guess was that Leo had gone through Mahasamadhi on one of his trips.

But he was active a day or two before the forum went down, we would only know when the payment for keeping the site up failed or something.

I thought a hacker had stolen his accounts cause he didn't say anything anywhere.

The real answer I guess is nothing crazy, more like technical problems but let's wait to hear from him.

Posted (edited)

It came back just as I realized I was just a mind talking to other minds. That means my mind was the one that shut all of you all out. As soon as I gained back my "sense of forum" it came back. The forum never went anywhere; my mind was the one that left. Lost my forum mind, gained my sense of forum back. Yea, nothing changed, only more whacked.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Which one of us is the real solipsist and why did we dream the forum went down? :)

Posted (edited)

I wish Leo closed this forum a few days every week. People would get off their high horses.

Also, if he wanted to close the forum, he would have said something.

Edited by Nemra

Fake news!

;)

I'm also glad the forum is back online. 

Was also genuenly worried about the forum being shut down for good. I have tried it before where a "controversiel" figure gets cancelled, where most of their content is harmless advive. Or well, it's not harmless, since it really can help people in a good way. Especially thinking about coach red pills old videos about living and having a good life. I found them very insightfull when i was about 15 or 16. Good for the time being, and of course didn't take his info in fundamentally, but much more as a insight to reflect upon. 

What i have always been interested in, understanding the world, reality and making sense of things, in i suppose metodoically the most autistic and hyper rational way possible. Buy hey, i have comed to the realisation that it's a limited world view, but it's how i have been made. 

It's about time to think about how you would live your life without him. The irony is that his teachings imply that.

Posted (edited)

@Nemra

@Princess Arabia

@Inliytened1

@Juan

@Jannes

@Davino

@Bazooka Jesus

This forum is quite unproductive, it's a lot of masturbation without much confrontation with reality. Even if you're addicted, you have to get things back on track.

14 Tuesday 2024 : Best Schizophonia topic in coming, biggest orange SD stage topic in history Actualized. 😎

Background music: 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia 

It is productive if you know who and what you are going to listen to, or maybe not listen to anybody at all.

Things, in my opinion, that make the forum unproductive are

• Bigotry
  • Drama farming
  • Virtue signaling
  • Endless debating
  • (Dis)agreement with others to prove how awake you are.
  • Preaching (non) spiritual ideas and using them to justify one's own biases.
Edited by Nemra

By grace we are truly blessed to have the forum back again 

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE

Everything got deleted😢

I had some posts I created that I was hoping to review in a later time period because I loved the way I described the insight.

Fuck... But I guess there's a lesson to be learned: Nothing stays for ever, and also it can be seen as a new beginning.

Maybe it can teach us not to get very attached to our posts?🤔

@Nemra

42 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Totally agree. If you have the direct experience then you can be more flexible in the way you say those spiritual ideas + the whole idea is to be scientific about it (good epistemology) by taking in lots of sources and adding to it your direct experience. Going after 1 or 3 gurus that talk about woo woo does not make you more 'awake'. It's really about being in the "I don't know" zone and trying to REALLY understand in a scientific empirical way wtf is going on in this life. This also requires action.
I am not implying to be of high understanding, but I have been humbled once (mental masturbation on Leo's more "advanced" topics and then got so frustrated that I left the forum for a while), and now I'm dedicating the time to study the foundation (in the Start Here category of the website).

17 hours ago, Nemra said:

@Schizophonia 

It is productive if you know who and what you are going to listen to, or maybe not listen to anybody at all.

Things, in my opinion, that make the forum unproductive are

• Bigotry
  • Drama farming
  • Virtue signaling
  • Endless debating

The problem is that it's not a particularly good business for autoactualization, at least for me.
As Leo himself says, it is above all a social network, a help against the loneliness of some people, it seems.

After all what you have mentioned is not negative, it is through confrontation that we evolve, nothing else.

I like to debate endlessly :)

16 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Schizophonia

I got something for you:

👍