Rinne

Finally the forum is up again.

45 posts in this topic

🙌 You dont know what you got until its gone 

12 minutes ago, Rinne said:

🙌 You dont know what you got until its gone 

I love the forum! It's a fantastic place to connect with others who share your interests. And Leo, of course, share gems of ideas frequently here.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Gaaahh, the withdrawal was horrible! HORRIBLE!!!!!

proxy-image(2).gif

actualized meme.jpg

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Kidding aside, I hope everyone made the most of their little forum holiday, went outside and enjoyed some time in the sun. I know I did!

B|

We really got appreciate leo more while hes here

descarga (1).png

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I hope everyone made the most of their little forum holiday, went outside and enjoyed some time in the sun.

descarga (2) (1).png

I got a lot of time for meme thinking outside the forum:P

It was actually very productive, I finally discovered my life purpouse: Philosophy. I've been having major breakthroughs in the functioning of my Mind. Cleaning my constant background worldview from science and cultural conditioning has been quite profound.

I was also concerned Leo would disappear just like that.

Edited by Davino

I was seriously worried it was gone forever.

A complete distraction from reality but I had lots of gems saved in my bookmarks!

Noooo!

I was out!

I WAS OUT!!!

Don’t get me we wrong I love the forum, but when the days passes without it I consider “This isn’t really that bad. Maybe sometimes I get too much distracted in the forum”. And maybe Leo gets also too distracted with the forum so we could expect he comes back to make videos, idk that’s the contemplation I made. 

If you got the message, hang up the phone :)

Glad to see you again everyone

I honestly think that this should become a regular thing. Shut the forum down for a few days every month or so, wean people off their addiction to this place and give them some room to ground themselves in reality.

You're not going to learn how to ride a bicycle if you're not willing to let go of the training wheels.

No. That would kill off your flow. Anything that disrupt your flow is no good.

There is no forum, only This.

57% paranoid

A bit of a gut punch, without Leo, his hand is hard to let go of ,...though I know we have to.

What happened to this forum was strange. 

It had little impact on me. But I hope Leo is alive and ok. 

One day off, every saturday or sunday, can be a good brakes press.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

47 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I honestly think that this should become a regular thing. Shut the forum down for a few days every month or so, wean people off their addiction to this place and give them some room to ground themselves in reality.

You're not going to learn how to ride a bicycle if you're not willing to let go of the training wheels.

Yes!

My best guess was that Leo had gone through Mahasamadhi on one of his trips.