Florian

Value Pyramid

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

What if I am a wholesome person and I have in front of me a men violently abusing a child and I have a pistol in my hand? Shot the man would be me acting from lack state of from Love for the child and to Free her from that situation?

Love would try to help the child and the aggressor both. That would be a wholesome thing to do. 

A wholesome action is that action that serves The Whole. Everyone and Everything. And in order to perform such an action one has become a servent of love's Will. (God's will) completly egoless. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Rafael Thundercat

Let me know how that goes, I'm interested to seeing what happens to you. This is an experiment I don't think anyone on the planet have the balls to do besides me and possibly, a few others. With hauntings, most of the spirits aren't inherently evil. These spirits also appear obsessively loving the space they are in and living some conscious loop. Spirits can also follow and love humans and their space. Evil spirits rape whoever is within their space, for whatever amoral, satisfying reason. And the fucked up thing is: it's love. I don't know if anyone seriously contemplates ghosts, spirits and evilness. And a side note: most ghost hunting shows are full of shit and dramatizes every house as evil. With a truly evil haunted house, you will not be able to stomach it for more than a few hours (or days, or months, depending on the ramp up). 

On 5/26/2024 at 8:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but be careful. I don't suggest you go too deep into that.

I was just trying to open your minds, not to turn you into demons.

Once you start deeply contemplating this, you could open up a pandora box for yourself. 

Another update:

It's more like a mix between a scale and a pyramide now.

it always starts with oneness on the top between the two scale pans (im not sure about the word in english) and then both pans (or sides) are always freedom and love, so basically the same as before when it was just a pyramide, however now you need to now what you value more between freedom and love. (i got this idea from david deidas concept of a masculine and a feminine heart) and depending on that you put either side higher or lower then the opposite, like this example of someone with a feminine heart (the specific values below freedom are of course specific for the individual):

Oneness

Love

Family     Nature

.......          .......             .....

Freedom

Justice                     Honesty                                                               

.......                  .........                   .......

Also maybe below the two values below Freedom/love there is not again two below each but one in the middle that connects both sides and one specific for each. Idk why but feels right.

Posted (edited)

Just keep in mind that all values are ultimately a mental construction.

You cannot put a value on God.

Even Oneness or Love are not values God has. They are what God is. Reality is beyond any value.

You as a human can have values to guide your life, but recognize that all this is baised and relative and wrapped up with your personal preferences and survival needs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 24.5.2024 at 0:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

Rape could be your top value.

I think not really, rape in that case would just be your highest form of freedom or love. Oneness is not really a value but more like the overarching source or goal or whatever thats constant between every individual.

I'm adding the concept of masculine and feminine heart from david deida to the idea of a value system I got from your life purpose course and also looking for a design in the concept of the human value system because I think it has a specific form, not just ranked from 1-10 or 100.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even Oneness or Love are not values God has. They are what God is. Reality is beyond any value.

You as a human can have values to guide your life, but recognize that all this is baised and relative and wrapped up with your personal preferences and survival needs.

Yea, but this isnt about ultimate truth, its to get to know your character as a human better. Its just that the human value system seems to be designed in a way that moves him towards the ultimate truth.

32 minutes ago, Florian said:

Its just that the human value system seems to be designed in a way that moves him towards the ultimate truth.

If that were true then why are 99% of people asleep and care nothing about truth?

See, what I am cautioning you against is this kind of objectification of your value system. You want to create your value system and then project it onto the world. And I'm saying that it would be a lot better if you just noticed for yourself that whatever value system you construct, all of those are your biases, and nothing in reality has to obey.

Even if you care about absolute truth that is your personal bias. God doesn't care.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If that were true then why are 99% of people asleep and care nothing about truth?

See, what I am cautioning you against is this kind of objectification of your value system. You want to create your value system and then project it onto the world. And I'm saying that it would be a lot better if you just noticed for yourself that whatever value system you construct, all of those are your biases, and nothing in reality has to obey.

Even if you care about absolute truth that is your personal bias. God doesn't care.

Because 99% of people are not aware of it and its not active. My point is that there is a blueprint in everyone, doesnt mean everyone lives by it. 

This is not about creating my personal value system but about identifing what is already there. It seems to me that everyone has some kind of blueprint for their value system already inside of them, just like everyone has a blueprint for their physical body in their DNA.

I get what you are saying with god doesnt care but god is literally everything and gods infinite intelligence literally designed everything so god also cares. 

Posted (edited)

If you're honest, Yourself is the only thing you really care about (value). Sometimes that is expressed through survival and ego drive. Other times it is expressed through spirituality and heart's/love's drive. This value is existencial not psychological. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To me the Tao is value, not by labels but by experience, what I’ve found to be true. So I say align with true value because it’s the only value there is at the end of the day. So really a lot of problems being had by anyone at the end of the day is not aligning with true value. I instantly know if a person feels depressed it means they simply aren’t aligned with their true value. Some belief they are choosing is a lie and you can not align with true value if you align/believe a lie. Yet in a mind fucky way that doesn’t even exactly describe it since the true value is always true and it’s impossible for it to never not be so it’s just this like weird little foggy funk illusion people go into. Words are tricky and the only reason we are dialoging here is because the word value is used for different things and we have our own definitions. I think preferences is a better word to differentiate. People have preferences and things they use to build meaning in their life, and it’s largely a matter of choice.  Value (with a capital V) is just what is true. It’s the canvas, what one is. Aligning with this value is the way to a balanced and healthy life in flow where all challenges that come along do not throw one off, but it’s of course always normal to manage this dynamic and grow and learn through life 

Edited by Lyubov

4 hours ago, Florian said:

Yea, but this isnt about ultimate truth, its to get to know your character as a human better. Its just that the human value system seems to be designed in a way that moves him towards the ultimate truth.

I think all of life and its constant unfolding and renewal leads one back to true self. I don’t know if the specific belief systems of society does. I think life/reality can often times not align with society beliefs so in a way both the uncertainty of life and the problems we may face aligning with society can wake us up. So beliefs from society and then reality clashing. I think I’ve learned a lot of lessons in life by realizing how wrong I was to believe many things told by society so in a weird way it does lead some people to truth and peace.