Florian

Value Pyramid

91 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

All of your Enlightenments and you still cannot account for the simple mind of a crocodile.

When the arugment breaks down we turn to funny stuff. But its a step further than the rodent-insults -comments. So fine with me. ^_^

Have you ever seen an enlightened crocodile? Maybe the crocodile becomes a Neandertaler after having been an efficient crocodile and l-o-v-i-n-g its food? Who knows?

But to be honest, crocodile minds are not really my research-focus. They seem to be not too high neither on the Karmic-evolution-ladder, nor on the smartness-ladder. Not even being a good-buddy-ladder... Bon Appétit:

I always wonder when you sleep? I just got up here in Germany.

19 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

When the arugment breaks down we turn to funny stuff. But its a step further than the rodent-insults -comments. So fine with me. ^_^

Have you ever seen an enlightened crocodile? Maybe the crocodile becomes a Neandertaler after having been an efficient crocodile and l-o-v-i-n-g its food? Who knows?

But to be honest, crocodile minds are not really my research-focus. They seem to be not too high neither on the Karmic-evolution-ladder, nor on the smartness-ladder. Not even being a good-buddy-ladder... Bon Appétit:

I always wonder when you sleep? I just got up here in Germany.

Lmao i remember that video, i was crying from laughter when i saw it for the 1st time while reading the comments under it 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

When the arugment breaks down we turn to funny stuff.

Notice, when you point out your finger, three fingers point back at you.

But to be honest, crocodile minds are not really my research-focus.

That's the issue. Neither are demon minds. But maybe they should be.

I always wonder when you sleep? 

God is always watching.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice, when you point out your finger, three fingers point back at you.

30 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

When the arugment breaks down we turn to funny stuff. But its a step further than the rodent-insults -comments. So fine with me^_^

:). Let's dance.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's problem. Neither are demon minds. But maybe they should be.

How about researching angels?

Ok, got me. Demons & Aliens are also interesting:

But angels also ^_^

Strassman, DMT and the Soul of Prophecy: A New Science of Spiritual Revelation in the Hebrew Bible 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You should know that God is always watching.

Who else could? ^_^

Water by the River listening to....

On 5/25/2024 at 2:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

And then imagine the same thing but now you are a demon stalking a human.

I'll try. However, I can easily imagine a demon stalking me.

If you can imagine having the consciousness of a demon, does that prove that demons exist as physical things? Or is it the sum of all the attributes that humans are afraid to embody, or at least entertain in their minds?

As you said, I can imagine what it would be like if I were a tiger. Regardless of whether I imagine them or not, tigers exist.

Or is it that whether they exist or not physically is irrelevant?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Nemra said:

I can easily imagine a demon stalking me.

That's not interesting.

If you can imagine having the consciousness of a demon, does that prove that demons exist as physical things?

No

Or is it that whether they exist or not physically is irrelevant?

The point is that if you can imagine it deeply enough, Consciousness can imagine it even more.

Somewhere inside God's Mind, the mind of a demon exists. I am not saying it exists in the human domain.

God is all possible minds. Consider the possibility that the only thing that prevents you from experiencing being a demon is your lack of imagination.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Somewhere inside God's Mind, the dream of being a demon exists. I am not saying it exists in the human dream.

That's such a cool sentence. 

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Consider the possibility that the only thing that prevents you from experiencing being a demon is your lack of imagination.

So, I have to create an experience of having the consciousness of a demon by imagining that I possess the attributes that I think demons possess?

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Nemra said:

So, I have to create an experience of having the consciousness of a demon by imagining that I possess the attributes that I think demons possess?

Yeah, but be careful. I don't suggest you go too deep into that.

I was just trying to open your minds, not to turn you into demons.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

On 2024-05-02 at 2:10 PM, Florian said:

1: There are two main values and all the other possible values come from them and they are Love and Freedom (like feminine and masculine)

2: your value system is designed like a pyramid and on top of that pyramid is either love or freedom

Freedom and love are the same. (Freedom is love under all conditions.) 

Freedom, love, God is the only value. Because it's the only thing that is real. And because there's nothing else, there is nothing else to chose from. 

Love can have many manifestations tho. From creating art, to climbing a mountain, to having sex. So it can appear as if people have different values. But when you look closer. Everything boils down to a single value - Reality/god/love/freedom

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Be careful with this freedom value. It's easy to turn freedom into a fantasy.

Real freedom is different from what humans usually call freedom.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but be careful.

Sure.

Edited by Nemra

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Freedom is love under all conditions.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Freedom is love under all conditions.

Yes, but humans don't really get that and can't really live it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

:)

It's a matter of degree tho. To some degree everyone can live in alignment with love's Will. Some can do it totally. Some less so. Others completely oblivious and lost. But the opportunity and choice to move closer to truth and love is available to all. 

Edited by Salvijus

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful with this freedom value. It's easy to turn freedom into a fantasy.

Freedom from Other?

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Freedom and love are the same. (Freedom is love under all conditions.) 

Freedom, love, God is the only value. Because it's the only thing that is real. And because there's nothing else, there is nothing else to chose from. 

Love can have many manifestations tho. From creating art, to climbing a mountain, to having sex. So it can appear as if people have different values. But when you look closer. Everything boils down to a single value - Reality/god/love/freedom

Freedom to shot someone in their skull and Loving it while doing it. This I as far as Freedom and Love can go. Distrorted way of both but you would ask: Who to stop that sort of use of Freedom and Love? Some other who value Freedom to Put someone in Jail and Loving to do it to keep the ones who would possibiliy be killed safe. At least for some time. I can stop remembering Leos words "Truth will Kill you" or something like " Death by Truth and Love. 

12 hours ago, Water by the River said:

When the arugment breaks down we turn to funny stuff.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Freedom to shot someone in their skull and Loving it while doing it.

It's impossible to act in unwholesome manner from a state of wholesomeness. 

You must enter the unwholesome state (place of lack) first in order to perform the unwholesome action. 

Edited by Salvijus

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It's impossible to act in unwholesome manner from a state of wholesomeness. 

You must enter the unwholesome state (place of lack) first in order to perform the unwholesome action. 

What if I am a wholesome person and I have in front of me a men violently abusing a child and I have a pistol in my hand? Shot the man would be me acting from lack state of from Love for the child and to Free her from that situation? Extreme case yes but contemplate that one can be wholesome and still make actions that would sound terrible for many. This example came I think from a Old movie from Nicolas Cage who chasse and kill a abuse ring group. Live can sometimes present moral challenges that demand one to be fast in making value decisions. I never had extreme ones but I keep aware that some day I may need to make such choices.