LSD-Rumi

Joe Rogan goes full Alex Jones

19 posts in this topic

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

I don't know what to think about people who believe that Putin pushes "woke", which includes democracy, from Putin's perspective while being against it.

On 02/05/2024 at 1:21 PM, Nemra said:

I don't know what to think about people who believe that Putin pushes "woke", which includes democracy, from Putin's perspective while being against it.

it's as if we're discarding everything we've learned about life and human psychology (knowledge that many people haven't acquired) and embracing these silly, childish notions. It's disappointing to see Joe Rogan engage in such ideas.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

Joe rogan is payed Russian shill.

Edited by Hojo

Joe is a 56yr old that is still 25 in his mind, his interest and mind set hasn't change since he was that age, that is sad, and its sad he's so popular, says allot about where we are as a species...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Joe is a 56yr old that is still 25 in his mind, his interest and mind set hasn't change since he was that age, that is sad, and its sad he's so popular, says allot about where we are as a species...

Rogan is not that immature. He's got some fairly mature views. He just has some remnnants of those MMA, commedian sub-cultures. He has surrounded himself with some immature and foolish friends. And his whole show is not meant to be serious. It's an immature style of show for casual immature listeners. So you can't expect it to be intellectually rigorous. That's just not Rogan's game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Rogan is not that immature. He's got some fairly mature views. He just has some remnnants of those MMA, commedian sub-cultures. He has surrounded himself with some immature and foolish friends. And his whole show is not meant to be serious. It's an immature style of show for casual immature listeners. So you can't expect it to be intellectually rigorous. That's just not Rogan's game.

Oh thank God, I was actually about to post a thread on this because I really thought you didn't understand Rogan and it triggered me lol. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree he does have mature views, he studies allot of differing areas of culture and study, but when he freaks out over a UFC fight, posts some stupid stuff about nothing, like hey man grow up already lol...its his life and I am not sure he is playing any games, he already has it all money and fame wise, I don't watch his show much only if the guest seems interesting, but he recycles allot of guest...like all that get to his place they get in a cacoon of sorts, can relate to reality of what is really going on...Its Like Stallone, I luv the guys movies especially Rocky, but even at his age he seems to still want the spotlight and fame to increase, like he hasn't grown up lol, most of his biggest fans luv him for it but I like the way he was back in the day, seemed more real and intellectual and with it...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

On 2.5.2024 at 0:21 PM, Nemra said:

Putin isn't against democracy, Putin thinks the western system, including democracy, is fundamentally going to erode western nations and eventually lead to their degeneration and collapse. He fundamentally does not believe such a thing as democracy can actually exist.

Russian and chinese propaganda doesn't work by pushing their ideologies onto us, they specifically target both political directions and attempt to cause as much havoc, chaos and social disunity as possible.

For this reason, Russian propaganda has been targetting both MAGA and Black Lives Matters. It's not about what aligns with Putin's views, it's about exploiting the weakness of liberal society and eroding our societies from within.

The clip in the video about the Russian describing how Russian Psychological Warfare works is exactly how it works, and it is working amazingly well.

Edited by Scholar

59 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Putin thinks the western system, including democracy, is fundamentally going to erode western nations and eventually lead to their degeneration and collapse. He fundamentally does not believe such a thing as democracy can actually exist.

I meant that.

How can't he be against it if his country is not a democracy, and he will grab any chance to protect his country from being one?

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

they specifically target both political directions and attempt to cause as much havoc, chaos and social disunity as possible.

How do they do that on the left?

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

Russian propaganda has been targetting both MAGA and Black Lives Matters. It's not about what aligns with Putin's views, it's about exploiting the weakness of liberal society and eroding our societies from within.

Well, he thinks or makes it seem that it's the reverse.

5 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I agree he does have mature views, he studies allot of differing areas of culture and study, but when he freaks out over a UFC fight, posts some stupid stuff about nothing, like hey man grow up already lol...its his life and I am not sure he is playing any games, he already has it all money and fame wise, I don't watch his show much only if the guest seems interesting, but he recycles allot of guest...like all that get to his place they get in a cacoon of sorts, can relate to reality of what is really going on...Its Like Stallone, I luv the guys movies especially Rocky, but even at his age he seems to still want the spotlight and fame to increase, like he hasn't grown up lol, most of his biggest fans luv him for it but I like the way he was back in the day, seemed more real and intellectual and with it...

Because he can do whatever he wants. He doesn't subscribe to actualized.org ideas, just does his stuff. 

Posted (edited)

US polarization has nothing to do with a secret Russian KGB plot. This is where Rogan goes wrong with his stupid conspiracy theories.

America is simply evolving into Stage Green and many of the older genration don't like nor understand Green and want to retreat into Orange or even Blue.

University campuses have always been the leading edge of cultural evolution. Because younger generations have more open minds.

You don't need a sinister KGB plot to explain this. Too much hanging out with Eddie Bravo.

Edited by Leo Gura

Joe talking recently about the up coming Tyson vs Jake Paul fight, just watch it. Now I'm a fight fan too, been doing Martial Arts over 30yrs, studied allot of fighters and it was just interesting too me, the whole game of it, and I'm not a fighter guy, I'm a coach guy, but its all very interesting, its sort of a combination of Science and Pure Killer Instinct, that is what a good fighter is and what Tyson was in his prime, he had those two qualities, but I'm not going to freak out over it and become like a little child that is drooling because of Tyson and his skills and a upcoming fight lol,,, he's immature plain and simple...

On 12.5.2024 at 8:07 PM, Nemra said:

I meant that.

How can't he be against it if his country is not a democracy, and he will grab any chance to protect his country from being one?

Because in his eyes democracy and liberalism is the root cause for why the west is falling. Yes, he doesn't want to adopt that system at home, but that doesn't mean he'd want western nations to adopt his system, as that would, in his eyes, make them stronger and therefore a bigger threat to Russia.

How do they do that on the left?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_Black_Lives_Matter

https://repository.law.umich.edu/mjrl/vol24/iss2/2/

They target everyone because their goal is social disunity and chaos, to weaken and paralyze our political system.

You can go down a rabbit hole of how much Russia is doing this, as well as China. They have their hands in everything now.

Well, he thinks or makes it seem that it's the reverse.

Obviously Putin will not announce his psychological and cyberwarfare to the west.

On 12.5.2024 at 8:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

US polarization has nothing to do with a secret Russian KGB plot. This is where Rogan goes wrong with his stupid conspiracy theories.

America is simply evolving into Stage Green and many of the older genration don't like nor understand Green and want to retreat into Orange or even Blue.

University campuses have always been the leading edge of cultural evolution. Because younger generations have more open minds.

You don't need a sinister KGB plot to explain this. Too much hanging out with Eddie Bravo.

This is completely naive and contradicts intelligence reports and what we know about both Chinese and Russian psychological warfare.

They are exploiting the polarization, nobody is arguing that they are the cause of it, that's naive.

44 minutes ago, Scholar said:

They are exploiting the polarization

Sure, but that's not what is driving college kids being Green and pissing off Rogan.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, but that's not what is driving college kids being Green and pissing off Rogan.

This isn't just limited to Russia btw, listen to this:

How is Qatar the most significant foreign donor to american universities?

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Scholar said:

How is Qatar the most significant foreign donor to american universities?

If you want to talk about foreign lobbying, no one is more guilty of that than the Israel lobby.

Yes, lobbying is one of America's biggest problems. It corrupts everything.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want to talk about foreign lobbying, no one is more guilty of that than the Israel lobby.

Yes, lobbying is one of America's biggest problems. It corrupts everything.

Sure I agree Israel is doing lobbying, but that only proves my point further.

@LSD-Rumi

On 02/05/2024 at 1:45 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

That's partly true, considering brain washing, white washing history, and vast propaganda campaigns. Yes, it's not a coincidence. For example Tik Tok isn't a coincidence, the CCP and Byte Dance know what they're doing, and slowly making most USA people dumber over time.