Ishanga

Mystic World...

41 posts in this topic

After His Death Can He Contact Me? | Father's Day | Love | Occult | Son | Sadhguru | Adiyogi

Sadhguru explains Identity, the Body is on loan from the Planet, the Body is an Earth Body, when the Body dies it goes back to the Earth, interest Free, while here You can play with it, run with it, create with it, but when it dies it goes back to the Earth, the only thing is don't think this Body is You!

Sadhguru talks about Death, Death happens all the time around us, but one only is concerned about it when it happens to one they Love or to soon to themselves... Death will happen to all, the oldest should die first, then the middle age then the youngest as they all progress in age, the youngest should not die before the oldest, Oldest-->2nd Oldest--->Youngest in order is the way of life, otherwise strife will arise when the Younger generation dies before the Older Generation...

Sadhguru answers questions about contacting Dead Parents after being Dead for 5yrs, he says one's relationship ends when one's loved ones die, Leave the Dead to the Dead, don't dwell on their Death, but remember them when they were Alive and feel Blessed that You had them in Your Life...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Mystical Dimensions of Mount Kailash & Dhyanalinga | Sadhguru

Sadhguru looks at two profound mystical libraries on the planet – Mount Kailash and Dhyanalinga, the immensity of knowing stored in them and what it takes to access that.

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

How Shiva Mastered Death | #ShivaLivingDeath Ep 5

Sadhguru explains one aspect of being a yogi, and gives us a process to become a mrityunjaya, a deathless being.

Stillness Sadhana || How to be intense and Relaxed || SADHGURU AND SADHANA

Sadhguru explains the significance of stillness in detail and shares a very powerful practice to be in absolute stillness at the same time to be phenomenally dynamic..

For the first time, explore what goes behind-the-scenes of preparations and offering of Pancha Bhuta Kriya in the presence of Dhyanalinga, and various details and intricacies that create powerful reverberations during this process harmonize the five elements in the human system. Designed by Sadhguru, Pancha Bhuta Kriya is conducted in the Dhyanalinga.

The process stabilizes the body and mind, balances out psychological instabilities, greatly helps those suffering from disturbed sleep and a constant sense of fear, and is particularly beneficial for people suffering from a weak constitution. Pancha Bhuta Kriya happens in Dhyanalinga on the 14th day of every lunar month, which is one day before the new moon. This process can be attended in-person as well as online. To register, visit https://isha.co/pbk

Posted (edited)

Most human beings are breathing somewhere between 12 to 15 times per minute. They use less than 20% of their lung capacity during normal breathing. If your lung capacity expands, the number of breaths per minute during normal breathing naturally comes down, without one controlling it.

One practises it so that this type of breathing becomes normal in our daily life style . Ofcourse intense activity like running or sports activity is an exception . If we simply practise breathing like this which is also one of the part of shambhavi mahamudra , you will see your energies will divert themselves in a completely different direction. 

Edited by Ishanga

Do This When I Am Alive! | Energy | Ojas | Occult |Mysticism | Sadhguru | Adiyogi Create This Cocoon Of Energy, Before It's Too Late! | Ojas | Occult |Mysticism | Sadhguru | Adiyogi

ojas – a nonphysical energy which “lubricates” our passage through existence, so that “life happens effortlessly.”

Posted (edited)

Sadhguru - This is How Shiva Created Multiverse | Mystics of India

-How Shiva (No Thing Ness) combined with Shakti (Something Ness/Life Energy) to make Shiva Roar, or Create!

- Not one Big Bang (Roars), but multiple Big Bangs or Roars!

- This is the 84th incarnation of the Universe

- 21 of the past Universes have dissolved but they have left footprints of their existence

- out of the 21, 10 are almost non physical in nature, the remaining 11 are mildly physical by which 4 of them are reasonably physical

-Shesha means leftovers, this is the foundation upon which Creation begins again

Edited by Ishanga

30 Million Sold! | Law Of Attraction Doesn't Work!? | Mysticism | The Secret | Sadhguru | Adiyogi

When You Touch It You'll become Orgasmic! | Super Power | Occult | Yogis | Sadhguru |

Brahmananda Swarupa | Chant | 1 Hour Version

This is a consecrated Chant, reciting it or even listening to it and having it played in Your Home is Empowering, it brings a sense of Ease into One's Life!

Krishna Avatar Is The God!? | Krishna Janmashtami | Mahabharat | Kalki 2898 AD | Sadhguru |

Posted (edited)

On 8/21/2024 at 11:51 PM, Ishanga said:

When You Touch It You'll become Orgasmic! | Super Power | Occult | Yogis | Sadhguru |

"Your body is the accumulation of food you eat"

Ok, so i'm basically a giant mix of chicken, olive oil, ice cream and bananas.

mhhh

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

On 8/26/2024 at 5:09 PM, Schizophonia said:

"Your body is the accumulation of food you eat"

Ok, so i'm basically a giant mix of chicken, olive oil, ice cream and bananas.

mhhh

What would happen if You stopped eating Food?

Where does all food come from?

If it doesn't come from the Earth, and its completely synthetic, then that is even worse lol!

14 hours ago, Ishanga said:

0 dual foods a day, will makes you quicker pass away ;)

14 hours ago, Ishanga said:

19 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

0 dual foods a day, will makes you quicker pass away ;)

Not if your body is pesky enough to evolve your prana into photosynthesising first lol

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Not if your body is pesky enough to evolve your prana into photosynthesising first lol

I love food too much.

I would prefer become super smart and strong.

Alien Life: Keshin - Nandi - Ganesha - Shiva - All Belong To Gana Family! | Sadhguru | Adiyogi

Sadhguru speaks about how Yogis who attain mastery over the five elements can dematerialize their body. To elucidate this, he shares a fascinating anecdote of a family that found a pool of water on their Linga Bhairavi Yantra. He also looks at how being in the presence of Dhyanalinga and especially participating in the Pancha Bhuta Kriya helps one cleanse and master the five elements within the system. Designed by Sadhguru, Pancha Bhuta Kriya is conducted in the presence of Dhyanalinga. The process stabilizes the body and mind, balances out psychological instabilities, greatly helps those suffering from disturbed sleep and a constant sense of fear, and is particularly beneficial for people suffering from a weak constitution. Pancha Bhuta Kriya takes place every Shivaratri, one or two days before the New Moon. This process can be attended in-person as well as online. To register, visit https://isha.co/pbk-yt