James123

We are in heaven.

21 posts in this topic

Prove me otherwise. Please do not come with something that you did not directly experience. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

How many animals are extinct in a day?

Every day, 150 species may become extinct.

How much of the forest is destroyed?

The world has lost one-third of its forest

How much coral have we lost in the last 30 years?

50 %

What percentage of the world is starving?

10%

How many people are killed every day?

The global number of deaths per day is around 150,000 deaths.

Wake up. 

I have experienced torture.

4 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

How many animals are extinct in a day?

Every day, 150 species may become extinct.

How much of the forest is destroyed?

The world has lost one-third of its forest

How much coral have we lost in the last 30 years?

50 %

What percentage of the world is starving?

10%

How many people are killed every day?

The global number of deaths per day is around 150,000 deaths.

Wake up. 

I have experienced torture.

Would you rather to never being born?

14 hours ago, James123 said:

Would you rather to never being born?

If you can't answer at least a partial yes then maybe you haven't even been fully alive yet either.

6 minutes ago, seriousman24 said:

If you can't answer at least a partial yes then maybe you haven't even been fully alive yet either.

Definitely. 

Posted (edited)

Direct experience doesn't prove a thing. That's another misconception. There is no separation; so what is doing the experience and what is actually being experienced. We take things for granted that what appears to be, is what actually is. We speak about no time, no space, no separation, oneness, no other, this and that is imaginary, etcetc but speak of things that contradict those stances. 

I get the seemingly so and this is duality and blah blah, well include direct experience too, that it collapses into no experience. Everything depends on how you look at it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

We are in heaven. Who is the we and where is the heaven. 

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

We are in heaven. Who is the we and where is the heaven. 

Imagine that your cousin, King Ashurbanipal II, is jealous of you, and since he is a very son of a bitch, he orders that they put you in a box from which only your head comes out, and that they take you to the field. There they will force you to drink sour milk and your excrement will attract insects, which will begin to slowly devour you. The king's son of a bitch has told his guards that you must stay alive in this state for at least a full month, only to end up being completely devoured by the insects in that period. They will force you to eat and drink, then you could feel every second of that party. 

In the eternal cycles, much worse things will happen. Because they are inside of the unfathomable well that you, as existence, are. Yes, existence is paradise, but it has a price: the hell. Yin and yang. Creation and destruction. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Imagine that your cousin, King Ashurbanipal II, is jealous of you, and since he is a very son of a bitch, he orders that they put you in a box from which only your head comes out, and that they take you to the field. There they will force you to drink sour milk and your excrement will attract insects, which will begin to slowly devour you. The king's son of a bitch has told his guards that you must stay alive in this state for at least a full month, only to end up being completely devoured by the insects in that period. They will force you to eat and drink, then you could feel every second of that party. 

In the eternal cycles, much worse things will happen. Because they are inside of the unfathomable well that you, as existence, are. Yes, existence is paradise, but it has a price: the hell. Yin and yang. Creation and destruction. 

Maybe it's heaven at the time for those torturers. We tend to want to highlight the bad things that happen to say this isn't heaven, but what if that's also heaven, what you described for the people committing heinous acts. I'm not calling this heaven - just saying.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Maybe it's heaven at the time for those torturers. We tend to want to highlight the bad things that happen to say this isn't heaven, but what if that's also heaven, what you described for the people committing heinous acts. I'm not calling this heaven - just saying.

Maybe really is the heaven for the one who's being tortured, but seems a hell. It's just life getting deeper in itself, and this sometimes could be painful 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol

45 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Would you rather to not to be born?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Would you rather to not to be born?

I'm not sure what  that's like, so I can't say.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

You don't go anywhere to get into a different state.  Divine love isn't this state we are in now.

It's a white, cloudy, light field reality, where you dissolve into eternal love. Yes, I have experienced that for about 5 minutes. 

If you are approaching what mythically is referred to as heaven, you wouldn't be saying, 'Prove me otherwise'. There would be no conditional form to your speech (or mine.) It'd be unconditional and open.

This will be a reach for me at the moment. You'd be saying something like: 'I would love to hear your experiences and life journeys, all the things that you want to share with me about how you experience heaven.' It's something like that, more caringly worded with more love, if you are heading for those frequencies.

Edited by BlueOak

These ideas and labels of Heaven and Hell are mostly man made, Humans suffer more than any other life form because we are complex and have a very Sophisticated Mechanism and Process going on within Us, that houses allot of Potentials, but we currently lack a high level of Consciousness/Awareness generally in the population to access this Potential within Us, only a small % do so, and when they talk about it they are ridiculed or isolated in the society in my experience...

Everything is here already provided for Us and all Life to function at its highest level, that could be said to be a "Heaven" of sorts, its just our minds are wired in a certain way that making good use of all that is provided is not the case.  But the Possibility is always there, I guess its a matter of evolution and accessing our Free Will and ability to Respond to what Life has offered us is the important aspect of all of this, if You access it then this is Heaven, if not then its a sort of Hell on various levels, which is what we have today in the world!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16