Exystem

"reverse drugs"

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was thinking about common drugs (not psychedelics), their effect on baseline consciousness and personal development as well as their longterm effects on the body. In short, most drugs raise your wellbeing in shortterm, but longtermn they significantly worsen your wellbeing. I asked myself how many substances are known to do the exact same opposite? Let you feel shitty shortterm, but affecting your wellbeing positively longterm (at least with a certain probability).

Please contribute to the list of potential substances/activities etc. of some "reverse drugs" as I like to call them:

- cold showering
- chelates (heavy metal detox)
- psychedelics like salvia
- bitter herbs
- chili
- exhausting workout
- fasting
- breath holding

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

yoga

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

More simple : Stop drugs :)

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

On 5/13/2024 at 9:12 PM, Javfly33 said:

yoga

Yoga, shadow work, self-enquiry, sitting in sielence, abstinence, celibacy, fasting.

Edited by Applegarden8

Dissociatives are interesting, they can swing the pendulum to a double positive or double negative depending on mastery.

The double Positive expands your Perception in both directions to integrate.

• Trip Activation: Letting go of Control, Synchronicity Awareness, Intuition Expansion, Bias Annihilation, Ego-Death
  • After Trip Reverse Pendulum Swing: Expanded Awareness, Focus, Clarity and Concentration + Groundedness

The double negative consumes you and throws you into a trickster void.

• Trip Activation: Loss of Sense Making, Ability to interpret and perceive the environment, Psychosis, Existential Fear
  • After Trip Reverse Pendulum Swing: Fallout from opening Pandora's Box, Confused Return to Normalcy, Regrets

Meditation

• Awareness (Mindfulness and letting go of Bias)
  • Transcendental (Dissociating from regular Mind)
  • Vipassana (Focus on the Appearance of Sensations)
  • Appreciation (incl. Love/Kindness, Opening Up)
  • Zen (Koans/Awakening, Paradoxes, Seeing through Reality)
  • Mantra (Focus and Resonance, Alignment and Feeling)
  • Asanas (Transformation through Body integration)
  • Chakras (Energy Centers, Psychic Nexuses of Intent)
  • Qigong (Energy Flow Awareness and Manipulation)
  • + ∞ other Techniques

Self-actualization (Will easily get rid of Addictions in the process)

Expand one's mind through Teachers to transform one's psyche and behaviors

• Leo Gura: Annihilation of Ego Defense Mechanisms + Exploring the Dynamics and Nature of Mind, Reality, God
  • Sadhguru: Transcending Human Limits, Realizing and embodying Infinite Intelligence through Energy Yoga
  • Seth (Jane Roberts): Exploration of the Metamorphic Evolution of Consciousness beyond Earth & Space-Time

• Actions (Burning through Desires, Realizing Unmet Needs, Integrating past Trauma, Life Purpose)
  • Non-Violent Communication (A holistic way to communicate and understand others)
  • Health and Nutrition (Find the right Diet, Balance, Foods, Choosing fitting Physical Activities

I guess that should do for now

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Transitioning to barefoot style shoes.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Keryo Koffa how are you making high quality comments? Are you using AI?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

On 8/3/2024 at 4:00 AM, integral said:

@Keryo Koffa how are you making high quality comments? Are you using AI?

vids.jpgIf you consider psychedelics artificial, then I'm AI :D They helped me to accelerate and expand my creativity.

I've been experimenting with the structure and scale of embedded pictures, videos, text, etc. lately and thinking more.

But I've slowed down ever since I pendulumed to quality over quantity. I'm still gathering all the insights for topic posts. I do use ChatGPT to filter through books and bullet points, get concepts, navigate YouTube, Wikipedia, etc. for more

ChatGPT is still a tool, you gotta know what to ask it and how to interpret, expand upon, and integrate its answers. I spend tons of time on the internet watching YouTube at 4.5x speed and collecting complex schemas on Pinterest.pint.jpg

Asking ChatGPT for additional ideas or creating a preview custom HTML environment might further up the quality!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

vids.jpg

POV : Your YouTube recommandation when you start to become insane.

Humm…

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

POV : Your YouTube recommandation when you start to become insane.

Ah, that's nothing! When I was tripping balls, I turned the entire internet into a convoluted alien hyperreality of self-explanatory megastructures of what can only be described as AI-generated uncanny valley (partial-horror, partial-hyperintelligence) insanity. YouTube was so super weird back then and much of it became retrocausally embedded and did not disappear. This right now is as normal as it gets! Even the videos about Machine Elves are elementary or grade school stuff! It took much effort to manifest and to integrate and keep in this reality retrospectively beyond the trip, I almost wonder why, as it seems like kindergarten, and yet I distinctly remember how mind-blowing it was.

Edited by Keryo Koffa