Princess Arabia

A Message To Anyone Losing Hope/Invitation

9 posts in this topic

Hi, there is a hopelessness that can occur in anyone at anytime and anywhere; and it can happen quite spontaneously. Sometimes it can feel overwhelming and unbearable and can also appear in spurts. There could be a feeling that there's no one that cares, no one to talk to about what's going on in one's life that can make one feel the need to no longer go on. It can appear in many forms and appears to come and go where those feelings can go away at times and reoccur again at any time and can happen without any specific triggers. 

This can feel very painful; and depending on how severe, can feel overwhelming. The energy tends to want to be expressed and that can happen in a variety of ways including writing about it here, or telling someone (which is usually rare as people can have stigmas about this topic). 

Please seek professional help if the feeling gets too overwhelming. This is the best advice one can give and a safer approach in trying to deal with this situation and I do advise that.

However, in the meantime, if I'm allowed to do so, I would like to extend a warm welcome if you feel the need to and would just like to talk about your feelings. I'm not suggesting any form of therapy here and no solutions or anything like that, and no lengthy conversations, just to express yourself and if you have no one in your life you can do this with, and you just think all you need is a lending ear, I'm available to listen without giving any advice, just listen and maybe allow for some of that tension to ease and release. 

Only reach out if you're not looking for any solutions or any advice on what to do as I'm not a professional and am not capable as such. How I believe I can help though, is by just giving you a private space to be heard and be listened to (briefly), and maybe, just maybe that could be enough to Jumpstart you back to where you might feel relief even if it's only temporarily. 

P. S. Mods, if this isn't allowed then just let me know; and if it is, I'm not offering therapy sessions nor will I speak about Spirituality or non-duality. This is just an invitation if anyone feels the need to be heard and just find a bit of solace in the moment and I think I can manage that . If it becomes too overwhelming, I will just excuse myself from the situation and allow it to subside on it's own.

I know sometimes this is all that could be needed and could make a difference - or not, but I don't mind trying. Thanks.

Know thyself....

Beautiful post. And if Ms Arabia needs to be heard she can message any of us. Best wishes. :)

Dont seek professional help at all. "Professionals" are cogs in the system who are ignorant and will fill you with poison pills. No one outside of you has a solution

5 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Beautiful post. And if Ms Arabia needs to be heard she can message any of us. Best wishes. :)

Thank you. I'll be messaging everyone, so be careful what you wish for. Maybe everyone should message me so I can feel better about my own petty bullshit. 😂. But seriously, you'll be the first on my list.😊

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, strangelooper said:

Dont seek professional help at all. "Professionals" are cogs in the system who are ignorant and will fill you with poison pills. No one outside of you has a solution

It's better to say it. Have to make sense of this madness. They have appeared to be of assistance to some, so they're not all useless. I get you, though, but you can't just be loose about saying stuff like that.

Know thyself....

If you are absolutely desperate to the point of saying in a true way, without duplicity: I would like to die, and I wish I had never existed, then, perhaps, you are a candidate to open the unfathomable in you. Take advantage of your misery, it is the key to freedom

@Breakingthewall

Truly and thoroughly losing every shred of hope can be the best thing that ever happens to you. It's the falling away of all false idols, until nothing but pure reality remains.

The trick is to not hold on to your hopelessness and form another (victim) identity out of it. The hopelessness has to be so absolutely thorough and complete that even your melodramatic & perversely comforting "it's all hopeless" narrative becomes utterly untenable. When taken to its utmost limit, hopelessness will eventually collapse in on itself. As soon as you reach that magical breaking point where the tragedy of the situation finally becomes so over-the-top absurd that it turns into a grotesque comedy, your human despair will transform into divine laughter... and then you're free.

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Breakingthewall

Truly and thoroughly losing every shred of hope can be the best thing that ever happens to you. It's the falling away of all false idols, until nothing but pure reality remains.

The trick is to not hold on to your hopelessness and form another (victim) identity out of it. The hopelessness has to be so absolutely thorough and complete that even your melodramatic & perversely comforting "it's all hopeless" narrative becomes utterly untenable. When taken to its utmost limit, hopelessness will eventually collapse in on itself. As soon as you reach that magical breaking point where the tragedy of the situation finally becomes so over-the-top absurd that it turns into a grotesque comedy, your human despair will transform into divine laughter... and then you're free.

Beautiful said. That's why I'm offering a lending ear, not some form of solution for something that has the ability to transform itself. Life takes care of itself and it's from that place where my invitation, whether useful or not, stems from. I take no credit for it and have no clue what will become of it, but that's irrelevant and doesn't even need to be understood.

I think what you described is so on point and nothing needs to be added or subtracted from that.❤️

Know thyself....

11 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Breakingthewall

In my case, one night years ago I woke up and thought: I want to disappear and not have the slightest trace left, total death, without nuances. then reality completely dissolved into a limitless fractal, I was not there, only reality and I was that. a total break, and that reality was pure existence. So I began to look for that break deliberately and now I perceive the abyss alive all the time.

This does not imply unblemished happiness, if you go bankrupt, the girl you have is a psychopath, you are captured by Genghis Kahn's hordes, you will be screwed, but always from a relative perspective, knowing at all times that the game is infinitely broader and this It's just one more movement