Princess Arabia

Why I Am Skeptical Of Certain Spiritual "Teachings"/What I can't get pass.

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You were born with answers locked in that forehead.

I was not born with any answers. Answers came to me only through the exploration of my experience, and prior humans doing the same.

The cool thing about humans is that we had to figure it all out ourselves. We had to bootstrap ourselves out of total ignorance.

Your question is sorta like asking: Why is it so unfair that God didn't start mankind off with cars, computers, and A/C? Why only the privileged have access to them after thousands of years?

Well, it's because we had to invent those cars and computers ourselves. God didn't give us anything other than consciousness. This actually makes life very meaningful because everything has to be worked for. I wouldn't want to live in a world where God started us off with cars, computers, and A/C.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

start deciphering your mind. There is no you but you are watching whats happening and what is being said by your thoughts and actions. Why do I do the things I do and how can I use this new knowledge to make me have the best life ever. Your body is a machine and it has certain functions. You will reincarnate into a human again and the more you learn about the machine you are in the better and easier it will be next time. Cause you are not going anywhere.

God gave you a body to do this. The human body is a mechanism to heal your soul and have fun.

You are going through a logic loop right now and you cant find the answer you will not find the answer with logic you find it by watching what you are doing from a disassociated state.

Like the other man in the forum said you can try to shorten this from 10 paragraphs to 2 there could be an answer there.

You dont know how special you are yet. You are one of a kind and your place that you are at is special to God and therefore everyone in the universe.

You arent just a drone like you think you are. Or how Ayuveda bs will tell you.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your question is sorta like asking: Why is it so unfair that God didn't start mankind off with cars, computers, and A/C? Why only the privileged have access to them after thousands of years?

ok 

Know thyself....

I wouldn't want to live in a world where God started us off with cars, computers, and A/C.

You wouldn't have known the difference, since you'd have nothing to compare it with.

Know thyself....

This actually makes life very meaningful because everything has to be worked for.

Guys are getting angry over approaching and developing hatred for women over their lack of getting laid but women haven't became any more meaningful.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

but women haven't became any more meaningful.

Actually, I got a lot of meaning from working hard for sex, rather than getting it for free from good looks.

Guys who want sex for free are missing the point of life. Stuff you get for free isn't meaningful.

It's like crying that God didn't put a billion dollars in your bank account.

Edited by Leo Gura

The magnitude of the evolutionary path of life exceeds what can be imagined. The movement of existence is unfathomable, incomprehensible. We are insects trying to understand a computer. We can only understand one thing: the quality of what we are and it's direction , but not the structure. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, I got a lot of meaning from working hard for sex, rather than getting it for free from good looks.

Your mind works a lot differently than the average guy's. You're an exception to most. Not saying all, but from the stuff I see here on this forum, most have developed a temporary discontent and overall dissatisfaction.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Guys are getting angry over approaching and developing hatred for women over their lack of getting laid but women haven't became any more meaningful.

Men are retarded. Want sex without any connection with the women, without real feeling, just prostitutes to use. Then they are very surprised because they don't find

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like crying that God didn't put a billion dollars in your bank account.

You definitely have a knack for exaggeration, it definitely makes me chuckle sometimes.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

You are Born with Potential and Possibility!  On the Physical and Mental level we all have different potentials and capabilities, but all of us can improve what we have in those areas, I can become more clear minded, better/efficient/effective thinker, more physically fit and flexible, strong and healthy, but not all us will be a Michael Jordon, or Bruce Lee... But even Michael did not do well in Baseball compared to the real pro's and Bruce was no so gracious and wise or able to control his emotions and fears, but they were perfect experts in their chosen field!

On the Spiritual Level we are all the same, with same capability and potential, some will get it faster and easier than others (this is Karma in play), but all have the same ability to know Oneness and Completeness.. Most all of us have Desire, we want to be more than we were Yesterday, more Knowledge, more Experiences, More Expression, More Money/Power, More Fun and Love or whatever the Currency, so because of that, You are Spiritual in nature, whether You know of it or not..

The only way to get there in the beginning is too Seek! Be a Seeker on Knowing, not book knowledge, but experiential Knowing, that is the only way, books and videos and Guru's helps for sure, but once You know Experientially, then its there forever! There are a million ways to Seek, some thru Yoga, some thru Psychedelics, some thru the Absolute Knowing that Now is as it is because that is the way it is! Find Your way and You'll know, step by step, don't seek God, seek to know Yourself completely!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Men are retarded. Want sex without any connection with the women, without real feeling, just prostitutes to use. Then they are very surprised because they don't find

We don't even have to go as far as prostitutes, just regular women will suffice. Most of these guys aren't the prostitute types, most of the men that see pros, especially on a regular bases actually love women and treat them with respect and understand that the women are worth something more than just a quick lay but it's not in their agenda and life choice to marry them or befriend them, so they do the next best thing to equal out things and everyone's happy. Most of these guys are trying to get laid the traditional way, but are just too entitled and don't see the need to work for it somehow. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

but from the stuff I see here on this forum, most have developed a temporary discontent and overall dissatisfaction.

Balance is key to everything.

If you get beaten down too much, you can become traumatized and / or develop bitterness and resentment.

Also, different people can handle different levels of getting beaten down.

In retrospect, I got lucky because I was born with looks, natural social skills, and talent in dancing that by the time I started hitting the clubs at 18 to learn to approach girls, it was relatively easy for me and I didn't get beaten down too too badly.

I got a lot of positive reinforcement just because of my lucky natural strengths. This kept me encouraged to keep going with a positive mindset towards the journey and women.

The biggest thing holding me back was my relatively hard upbringing, which resulted in insecurities. And insecurities are the worst when it comes to meeting women. I also had huge insecurities around my height, which is on the shorter end in the western standards. Nowadays I rock my height.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You are Born with Potential and Possibility!  On the Physical and Mental level we all have different potentials and capabilities, but all of us can improve what we have in those areas, I can become more clear minded, better/efficient/effective thinker, more physically fit and flexible, strong and healthy, but not all us will be a Michael Jordon, or Bruce Lee... But even Michael did not do well in Baseball compared to the real pro's and Bruce was no so gracious and wise or able to control his emotions and fears, but they were perfect experts in their chosen field!

On the Spiritual Level we are all the same, with same capability and potential, some will get it faster and easier than others (this is Karma in play), but all have the same ability to know Oneness and Completeness.. Most all of us have Desire, we want to be more than we were Yesterday, more Knowledge, more Experiences, More Expression, More Money/Power, More Fun and Love or whatever the Currency, so because of that, You are Spiritual in nature, whether You know of it or not..

The only way to get there in the beginning is too Seek! Be a Seeker on Knowing, not book knowledge, but experiential Knowing, that is the only way, books and videos and Guru's helps for sure, but once You know Experientially, then its there forever! There are a million ways to Seek, some thru Yoga, some thru Psychedelics, some thru the Absolute Knowing that Now is as it is because that is the way it is! Find Your way and You'll know, step by step, don't seek God, seek to know Yourself completely!

Thank you

Know thyself....

Keep in mind that the men who are getting angry and bitter are mostly ones who aren't approaching, they are keyboard warriors.

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

We don't even have to go as far as prostitutes, just regular women will suffice. Most of these guys aren't the prostitute types, most of the men that see pros, especially on a regular bases actually love women and treat them with respect and understand that the women are worth something more than just a quick lay but it's not in their agenda and life choice to marry them or befriend them, so they do the next best thing to equal out things and everyone's happy. Most of these guys are trying to get laid the traditional way, but are just too entitled and don't see the need to work for it somehow. 

I'm not talking about prostitutes or traditional relationships, I'm talking about working with total honesty to achieve real connection and real sex, without anything else around you, no status, no future projection or anything like that. just the feminine and masculine flowing. There are men who understand this and really enjoy sex, but I would say not many. most simply want to cover the lack of sex that the monkey gene requires

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

In retrospect, I got lucky because I was born with looks, natural social skills, and talent in dancing that by the time I started hitting the clubs at 18 to learn to approach girls, it was relatively easy for me and I didn't get beaten down too badly.

Well, this is what I'm talking about in respect to my original post. I don't like the word unfair so I used the word privileged but that also has an underlying connotation linked to it as if I'm looking for a free ride or nothing to work for. I'm not sure what word to use at this point, but I don't think this should be an advantage for anything - looks. You had no control over that and this is just leaving others feeling inadequate and having to go through therapy to deal with the after effects or feelings of low-self esteem and low-confidence. 

My point though, was not that it should or shouldn't be so, but it's not actually the case even though it appears that way and that there's actually no one actually being left out because of "non looks", in this case and that it is all just illusory. I don't want to get into that but, in your case, it's perfect in making my point. Actually, you hit the nail on the head, because now you are thinking it's because you were born with good looks so you are fortunate and others aren't. This is what I meant by privileged. @Leo GuraMiguels case is perfect for what my post is about, even though it's just an example. Why should he be more privileged to get girls because he was born with looks. Isn't this favoritism on God's part. I don't think so but I'm just saying teachings that don't include the whole I can't get pass.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not talking about prostitutes or traditional relationships, I'm talking about working with total honesty to achieve real connection and real sex, without anything else around you, no status, no future projection or anything like that. just the feminine and masculine flowing. There are men who understand this and really enjoy sex, but I would say not many. most simply want to cover the lack of sex that the monkey gene requires

Oh ok. "Monkey gene", that was funny.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Life isn't fair. That's just the nature of the game.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Princess Arabia Good post, I enjoyed reading it.

It seems that you are getting more in tune with what is, but you still have biases about how what is should be, but as bias is, then it all stays home.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God