Princess Arabia

Why I Am Skeptical Of Certain Spiritual "Teachings"/What I can't get pass.

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia Good post, I enjoyed reading it.

It seems that you are getting more in tune with what is, but you still have biases about how what is should be, but as bias is, then it all stays home.

Glad you enjoyed. Seems like you understand where I was coming from with it, more than most. I don't get the biases to what is part, but I'll read it again to see what part I believe you're seeing as such. Maybe it was more disagreements than biases, but maybe not.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Life isn't fair. That's just the nature of the game.

Nah, it just appears that way to the individual. I wasn't really trying to say, why did God give him looks and not some, I'm past that stage, what I'm pointing to is much deeper than that and i think you miss the deeper aspects to what my post was pointing to. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@DavinoSomehow, except for our preferences in processes and differences in the type of work you do VS mine, I think we have a similar way of seeing certain things and can see beyond the spectrum. After re-reading my post I could see why you thought it was a good post; but more importantly, where you saw apparent biases and your train of thought that led you to that conclusion. (I believe, anyway). 

I think you read into certain aspects as me complaining about why certain things are the way they are and that it isn't fair it is that way and left it at that. I think most of you saw it that way. I was trying to say, it doesn't seem like that is what's ACTUAL but only APPEARS to be the case. It's not that some are left out to fend for themselves, but because there's no actual person in those positions and we are all the same and that those certain circumstances aren't really happening but only appears to be the case. If we were to erase all narratives, ideas about what's happening, thoughts about them, our own interpretations, it wouldn't have any meaning whatsoever and would be neutral in the Absolute sense. 

It's only because we see ourselves as individuals and everybody else as such why it appears that some are more privileged than others, when in fact no one is any better off than the next. My post was very long and it would have taken a lot more explanation to really get at the core of what I was really getting at, and it just seemed like I was being biased when I wasn't really. But I didn't want to turn it into a book so I tried to get in what I was pointing to without getting too much into it. I think with a little deeper look and with this response, you'll be able to really see what I was pointing to which is that there is actually no teachings required, no one is left behind, no processes needed to become anything as there's actually no separation and it's all the Absolute appearing as limitations and some getting left behind. Either way, nothing has to change and it's utter perfection because the Absolute cannot be anything but.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was not born with any answers. Answers came to me only through the exploration of my experience, and prior humans doing the same.

The cool thing about humans is that we had to figure it all out ourselves. We had to bootstrap ourselves out of total ignorance.

Your question is sorta like asking: Why is it so unfair that God didn't start mankind off with cars, computers, and A/C? Why only the privileged have access to them after thousands of years?

Well, it's because we had to invent those cars and computers ourselves. God didn't give us anything other than consciousness. This actually makes life very meaningful because everything has to be worked for. I wouldn't want to live in a world where God started us off with cars, computers, and A/C.

In a certain way....God did if your life as a human started with cars, computers and A/C. From that perspective you did start in a world with cars, computers and A/C. Similar to how some are born into wealth, etc.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Extreme rewards are fucking our brains. We have to reclaim our skill to endure meaningful work advancing 1% day after day. Confort is killing young guys/girls. It's all about getting hot in 3 months, be a full stack engineer zero to hero in 6 months. I hope BCI's close the gap/speed that we are evolving.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't get the biases to what is part

You wan't reality to be another way than what is. What do you call that?

There is a subconcious believe that you would actually design better Reality than it's current form. This is egoic arrogance and personal bias. We can't even thrive in our personal lives all the time but we fantasize about balancing Reality in a better way than what is being done now.

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was trying to say, it doesn't seem like that is what's ACTUAL but only APPEARS to be the case. It's not that some are left out to fend for themselves, but because there's no actual person in those positions and we are all the same and that those certain circumstances aren't really happening but only appears to be the case. If we were to erase all narratives, ideas about what's happening, thoughts about them, our own interpretations, it wouldn't have any meaning whatsoever and would be neutral in the Absolute sense. 

That makes it more clear, indeed. But I don't believe you are in total oneness with what you are saying. If it were so you wouldn't have written a post about it. What I feel is the case, correct me if I'm wrong, is that there is a fragmentation inside you that realizes what you just said while there is a little fragment that wants it to be otherwise, which came up generating this whole understanding and this conversation for a greater synthesis and unification. Maybe you have succeded particularly in this ramification, but I also believe the source has more ramifications into your worldview of how reality should be like that you'll have to sort through. Although you can be in denial about this as well as shielding up in the truth that it's just what is, which is the assurance of the bigger fragment.

It's only because we see ourselves as individuals and everybody else as such why it appears that some are more privileged than others, when in fact no one is any better off than the next.

From my current state of consciousness I would say otherwise, but from your current state of consciousness it couldn't be otherwise. I just feel that points of views that deny the individual tend to cause schism within one's psyche when you are not in that particular state of consciousness and you are trying to live up to such ideals from another state which is it's own Reality with different rules.

there is actually no teachings required, no one is left behind, no processes needed to become anything as there's actually no separation and it's all the Absolute appearing as limitations and some getting left behind. Either way, nothing has to change and it's utter perfection because the Absolute cannot be anything but.

Yeah, that's beautiful. How in oneness are you with it? In all dimensions of the human experience, when shit hits the fan in your life, in this moment to moment, breath to breath, blink to blink? How stable and continuous is it? Be honest with yourself you don't need to tell it here, just have a little talk inside you and self-reflect.

I'm not trying to convince you to my point of view, just elucidating and giving you clarity into the mechanics of what you are going through and hopefully without mudding it too much with my biases. I'm trying to be a mirror, in case I show any blind spots

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Disagreement is bias. Lack of bias is agreement. There are certain things that need to be understood. Like what is truth? What is bias? What is something? What is nothing? What is real? What is illusion? What is deception? What is love?

Until all these questions can be answered in entirety you will be deluded. You can't even do proper self inquiry and contemplation if you cannot answer these questions....and yet the only way to discover the answers requires you to start from ignorance so thus you will be deluded as a result. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Davino said:

there is a fragmentation inside you that realizes what you just said while there is a little fragment that wants it to be otherwise

Wrong. It's OK you feel that way but I'm being misunderstood here, that's how it seems anyway. Ok, too.

when shit hits the fan in your life,

When shit hits the fan and whatever happens after that, and the response that occurs is what will be. Doesn't matter about stability. Doesn't matter how in oneness i am with anything. Doesn't matter if I suffer till kingdom come. Doesn't matter. You're saying this as if it'll change what happens and the responses that follow. When shit hits the fan is a fear tactic, the "shit" is not hitting the fan right now and if and when it does, it'll be what happens.

Know thyself....

You wan't reality to be another way than what is. What do you call that?

There is a subconcious believe that you would actually design better Reality than it's current form. This is egoic arrogance and personal bias. We can't even thrive in our personal lives all the time but we fantasize about balancing Reality in a better way than what is being done now.

That makes it more clear, indeed. But I don't believe you are in total oneness with what you are saying. If it were so you wouldn't have written a post about it. What I feel is the case, correct me if I'm wrong, is that there is a fragmentation inside you that realizes what you just said while there is a little fragment that wants it to be otherwise, which came up generating this whole understanding and this conversation for a greater synthesis and unification. Maybe you have succeded particularly in this ramification, but I also believe the source has more ramifications into your worldview of how reality should be like that you'll have to sort through. Although you can be in denial about this as well as shielding up in the truth that it's just what is, which is the assurance of the bigger fragment.

From my current state of consciousness I would say otherwise, but from your current state of consciousness it couldn't be otherwise. I just feel that points of views that deny the individual tend to cause schism within one's psyche when you are not in that particular state of consciousness and you are trying to live up to such ideals from another state which is it's own Reality with different rules.

Yeah, that's beautiful. How in oneness are you with it? In all dimensions of the human experience, when shit hits the fan in your life, in this moment to moment, breath to breath, blink to blink? How stable and continuous is it? Be honest with yourself you don't need to tell it here, just have a little talk inside you and self-reflect.

I'm not trying to convince you to my point of view, just elucidating and giving you clarity into the mechanics of what you are going through and hopefully without mudding it too much with my biases. I'm trying to be a mirror, in case I show any blind spots

What many people don't realize is neutrality doesn't create anything. Appearance is literally the manifestation of love. Without love there is nothing, so the answer why there is any appearance at all is because of love.

A disconnection from love leaves nothing. This is the Buddhist and Neo Advaita path. The connection to everything is love which is the culmination of the entire path.

The truth is everything is nothing but it appears because of love. It desires to appear, so it appears. Love is the unifying force that animates all appearances.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What many people don't realize is

You keep wanting to make these dumbed down versions of God realize things. Can we, as the dumbed down versions of God stay dumbed down please. You're spoiling the fun. Lol

Know thyself....

24 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You keep wanting to make these dumbed down versions of God realize things. Can we, as the dumbed down versions of God stay dumbed down please. You're spoiling the fun. Lol

If you ever had a pure love awakening you would get it. It's the greatest thing ever. It's so good it is too good to be true.

Think about that! It's so good you don't believe it's true. It's pure paradox! You know it's true but it's too good so it can't be true!!!

When you experience this feeling you want to share it, give it away to everything that could ever exist!!! It is so amazing!!! 

I wish for everyone and everything to experience pure love ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘. 

And one day when you experience it you will understand and will desire the same thing. Because that desire...is literally what created everything.

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Pure love would tell you that you are so beautiful time stopped because it couldn't stop staring.

You are so beautiful that time doesn't exist because it told itself it wasn't worthy enough to connect with you.

But you are so graciously beautiful you let time stick around and allowed it to feel worthy because that is how amazing you are! You uplift on default! Your very presence is automatic upliftment!

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

If you ever had a pure love awakening you would get it. It's the greatest thing ever. It's so good it is too good to be true.

Think about that! It's so good you don't believe it's true. It's pure paradox! You know it's true but it's too good so it can't be true!!!

When you experience this feeling you want to share it, give it away to everything that could ever exist!!! It is so amazing!!! 

I wish for everyone and everything to experience pure love ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘. 

And one day when you experience it you will understand and will desire the same thing. Because that desire...is literally what created everything.

Sounds really nice. This is my feeling on what's been said here. Something that just spontaneously came without overthinking it, so this was an immediate response, the writing of it will dilute it a bit.

I see THIS as pure love already. In all it's form and appearances. Don't get me wrong, not a pure love as in I'm loving all that appears or saying all that appears is wonderful and all glorious. No. This is pure love. A "pure love" that's raw and direct. Alive. Not an awakening to but is. At all times. It's enough to be gradual and constant. Not an awakening to something extra ordinary that will go away and sought after again and wishing and hoping for. This is pure love. Right now, unfolding as we speak. 

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sounds really nice. This is my feeling on what's been said here. Something that just spontaneously came without overthinking it, so this was an immediate response, the writing of it will dilute it a bit.

I see THIS as pure love already. In all it's form and appearances. Don't get me wrong, not a pure love as in I'm loving all that appears or saying all that appears is wonderful and all glorious. No. This is pure love. A "pure love" that's raw and direct. Alive. Not an awakening to but is. At all times. It's enough to be gradual and constant. Not an awakening to something extra ordinary that will go away and sought after again and wishing and hoping for. This is pure love. Right now, unfolding as we speak. 

True tis true.

On 27/4/2024 at 4:57 PM, Princess Arabia said:

There are apparent stages/phases that one goes through when it comes to Spirituality. Most of you are aware of them; and even though they are different for everyone, I won't get into the details of mine for the sake of brevity. What I will get into, though, is the stage I'm apparently at and how it's very difficult to see pass a particular aspect.

I've been through the apparent initial shock, the purging, the cravings, the settling, the integration and seeming embodiment. I was never really an active, vigilant seeker; even though it's still seeking no matter how you look at it; but I was never really trying to get somewhere or enlightened or awaken or anything of the sort. I was more of the curious type and just wanting to know as much as I could, which is still seeking but for a particular reason that's knowledge-based. I'm like a nerd and always reading and learning about different stuff pertaining to life, psychology, self-improvement and the likes. That's just me and has been for a long time. 

What I'm skeptical about and cannot seem to get pass is anything that doesn't include EVERYBODY. What I mean by this is, I cannot see how because one has access to certain knowledge and teachings how they seem more fortunate than those who don't or have any clue that it even exists. Seems as if this stuff is only for the privileged and not "rich" privileged; but having access to. We're talking about life-changing stuff and the kind of stuff that can potentially save lives, or even end it, depends on how you look at it. This isn't about non-duality now, but more practicality. 

There are teachings and processes and books and videos and ceremonies and all sorts of stuff that people do Spiritually in order to obtain and achieve certain things; and it seems to me that those who aren't, don't know, are unaware, or are even doing the "wrong" things, that they will end up in a worse place or left stranded or "die" without knowing the difference. Why should that matter. Why should it be the case that we didn't ask to come here but we have to figure out how to live and suffer because we didn't get access or at worst don't care to even make the attempt. We say we are subconsciously led by our habits and focus and attention; but most at a young age were not really responsible for how they were raised and that plays a huge role in how one's psych develops. 

Seems to me, we get punished for things we can't help and that we need to DO certain things, or else. I'm not speaking about normal stuff like morality, or learning skills, or normal life challenges; even though not excluded, because that also seems to be for the privileged and being in the right place at the right time, but exclude all that, I'm focusing on the Spiritual aspect. 

If the man up the street doesn't know anything about this stuff, why is he "doomed", or why are gurus any different from their students or why because I believe one thing over another, my life will become chaotic or why does it take another to grow me while they are human just like I am. Because they know better? Who determines that? They were a baby once and learnt about life too; so now because circumstances led them on a different path, they are better at steering the blind? Speaking about the blind. There are processes that require sight, how does that work, there are processes that requiring hearing, how about the deaf, there are processes or teachings that require all the five senses; and i don't have to expand on the point I'm trying to convey here.

Seems like there are conditions and circumstances that are required to "save" the population on a Spiritual level and I cannot get pass that. There are people in jungles and live without access to certain things; it shouldn't be a requisite. A lot of people are stuck, feel unmotivated, feel empty, lonely, sad, depressed, anxious, confused, are suffering and seemingly ignorant to quite a few things and are reaching out to others for help; and it seems to me that the whole world is in a state of ignorance as to who or what they really are and how to cope with the seeming challenges of life - but momma and pappa don't have a clue either and they're the ones that brought us here - so-to-speak. Most are clueless. It's a challenge to stay alive and there are even lots of people who possess most of the things that "normal" people are trying to obtain and will fight or even kill for, but they are still coping and are still depressed and not happy with life. 

Seems as if there's a rat race going on for people who didn't ask to come here and i just can't get pass most of the Spiritual stuff that's in favor over one and not the other. Either it includes all or none. This is why the stage where I'm at (it's not really a stage, but for language purposes) where there's no one, no life, no world or Universe, nothing is happening, it's just this, right here right now, alive and kicking, with no past, no future, no space, no time, no awareness, no consciousness, no mind, no nothing......but EVERYTHING simultaneously is where I'm at. The Jim Newman and Emerson stuff. All of it. Something in me resonates with that TOTALLY, and his messages aren't new to me. In fact, I heard it a while back but never resonated as much as it does now. Now that I've weeded out and have something to compare it to, along with resonance. IT INCLUDES EVERYONE, EVERYTHING AND NO ONE SIMULTANEOUSLY. It's the only message on an existential level that TOTALLY makes sense even though it doesn't make sense. That's the paradox. That's the mystery. This to me, is all there is, ever was and will ever be.

All that said, I'm still operating from a human level and interacting with life the same as before, still listen to "teachings" and am still exploring and will always be curious. It's just certain things have fallen away. There's no one here to recognize or realize anything I've said, it's only a message. I did not get anything, nor did I gain anything. Each and everyone of you is in the same boat I'm in. The nothing is everything boat. I may speak a little bit differently, but it's not me doing it, it's just happening. I'm not trying to be different or change anything because there's nothing to change. There's just a resonance that happens and I have nothing to do with it. The sense of "I" recognizes there's no "I" but there's also simultaneously an "I", and I don't see a need to have to change that because that's also what is.

I love this stuff and will always be engaged, but without trying to get somewhere or know anything. Only on the practical/human level, which will still just be happening without me consciously doing it anyway; but nevertheless, i'm not concerned with all that nor will be debating anything of the sort with anyone because it makes no difference and will just be null and void. Whatever happens, happens and whatever appears, appears; and what is, is. There's a differentiation of Spirituality and Practicality happening here and the difference between the two is not a problem for me where I will become oblivious to the normal ways of life and the world and become nihilistic (which is just a belief system), if anything it's the opposite which comes with more peace and less resonance with mental suffering and pain and agony. This was long; but so what, it's the message that counts.

On 28/4/2024 at 1:11 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Interesting analysis. Indeed, human reality as a whole is full of misery at an unimaginable level. The reality of life is extremely harsh, and it seems that this harshness is necessary for evolution to exist.

It also seems that if you are smart enough to understand what life expects of you and align yourself with it, things flow. The game is merciless, the magnitude of the work impossible to intuit. You, now, are the game, the movement in which the abyss of reality extracts more of itself. Our mission is obvious, if you look inside you, it is revealed to you. There is only one sensible option: to carry out the movement that is expected of us, to complete the cycle of infinite nuances in the most complete way possible. Any other consideration is just an irrelevant curiosity.

Love will tear us apart again🎼

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Indeed, human reality as a whole is full of misery at an unimaginable level.

The question to be asked is why is this. Find the answer, and it's not unimaginable. My answer is, there is no individual. The individual is the imagined.

The reality of life is extremely harsh, and it seems that this harshness is necessary for evolution to exist.

There is no reality of life, there is just life; and that itself is just apparently so. Meaning, there seems to be life happening. You have put meaning to life and have judged it to be harsh. Life doesn't see itself as harsh. Life isn't struggling to unfold. It's the apparent resistance to what's unfolding by the individual to what's happening is why it seems to be harsh. The trying to make it into something other than what it appears as. There is no evolution because evolution implies space and time which doesn't really exist. Evolution also implies meaning of which there is none; only what thought has given it by an individual that doesn't exist.

It also seems that if you are smart enough to understand what life expects of you and align yourself with it, things flow.

Life doesn't expect anything from you. There is just life; no you. There can only be a you if life is separate from itself. There is no such thing as alignment to life, life is already aligned to itself and flowing as we speak. The "unalignment" only seems to be because of what the individual's ideas of what life SHOULD be and the thoughts associated with that which is just dead matter.

The game is merciless, the magnitude of the work impossible to intuit

Because there's no one to intuit anything. Impossible to intuit spontaneity. Impossible to intuit from mechanical system which is the body and the body is just responding to it's environment which is just a product of what's spontaneously unfolding.

You, now, are the game, the movement in which the abyss of reality extracts more of itself.

Except for the you, that's precisely right. 

Our mission is obvious, if you look inside you, it is revealed to you.

There is no mission and there's no you that anything is revealed to. It's just revelation for revelation's sake.

There is only one sensible option: to carry out the movement that is expected of us, to complete the cycle of infinite nuances in the most complete way possible. Any other consideration is just an irrelevant curiosity.

Life doesn't need an option to be what it is already. I already said there's nothing expected of us because there is no us. There's no "to complete" in what's already complete and whole. Any other consideration is just thought.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Life doesn't expect anything from you

On 28/4/2024 at 1:11 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Of course it does. You can deny reality and hide in nihilism if you want, but that will not keep you from the fact that you are called to evolve or be crushed. illusion or no illusion, movement exists, and it is always forward. It doesn't matter what label you give it, the fact is that if you truly perceive yourself, you will see the unimaginable complexity in motion demanding more of itself. the game is inevitable, and not playing it is a mistake, since there is no escape

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can deny reality and hide in nihilism if you want,

This is what you call it because you think you're a person that's apart from life. Nihilism is just a belief system; and all belief systems are false and made up by humans. The only thing life expects from you is to get out the way and let it do it's thing. When you "die" life goes on. You're putting importance to yourself by thinking life expects anything from you. Call it nihilism all you want; if anything nihilism is trying to find meaning and purpose for something that is perfectly fine without you trying to find a purpose for it because you fail to see the beauty of what it already is.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

movement exists, and it is always forward.

If time and space doesn't actually exist, where is the forward movement taking place. 

Know thyself....