Vagos

Question for Leo

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey Leo, I find myself having a similar problem to the one you were describing about your health, I don't know if you still have it or not... I feel extremely sleepy and tired after every meal I'm having, To the point where it is starting to become really debilitating for my life... I have checked every biomarker there is, done some bloodwork, even MRI my brain, everything comes out clear. It seems to be a biochemical problem but still nothing shows up in the tests. I don't want to start relying on stimulants to be functional and I don't want to skip meals because this is not a healthy solution for my body either. I am fit, I work out with some callisthenics and otherwise healthy. Can you please share what solutions or hacks or changes did you happen to find if any for your personal situation? Maybe there is some similarity and ideas I might consider. Thank you very much

Edited by Vagos

Posted (edited)

I haven't found anything that works other than carnivore diet. It helps but still not entirely, and it comes with its own serious problems after a while.

For me, it's just something I live with all my life. Of course you may be different.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I haven't found anything that works other than carnivore diet. It helps but still not entirely.

Alright thanks! I hope the best for you

@Leo Gura does it come with lots of suffering or is the suffering manageable ?

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura does it come with lots of suffering or is the suffering manageable ?

Lots of suffering but there is no option but to manage it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What is your physic like? Slim bulky or a mix?  where do your ancestors come form ? Is your meals high in carbs or high in protein ? Especially the ones you feel sleepy after. 

If you eat food and it makes you sleepy that means the food is bad quality that instead of giving you energy it robes you energy in order to process or digest it. Have you had the same problem if you eat high quality food made with high quality oils ? (Olive, avocado)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lots of suffering but there is no option but to manage it.

😒😒

Know thyself....

@Vagos try cleansing/flushing your lymphatic system, if your lymph nodes are all clogged up the body has to choice but to misfunction, this can lead to chemical imbalance.

Could be something to look into.

If it's after a meal, I'd recommend getting a blood glucose monitor.

What you're describing sounds like reactive hypoglycaemia. A blood sugar issue after consuming foods.

People with hypo, especially when eating carbs, will often feel bad after eating.

Get a glucose monitor and take your bloods frequently. 

Posted (edited)

I had the opposite problem... I got insomnia and an overstimulated nervous system. All the content peddlers said to take magnesium... didn't help.  I recently figured out that adding in calcium (in the form of calcium citrate) fixed the insomnia.   Especially in people who don't eat dairy, added calcium important... basically it's this setup:

800MG/day calcium citrate

400MG/day magnesium citrate

200 mcg/day Vitamin K2 MK/7

1000+ IU/day Vitamin D3

3-5MG of Boron

Make sure you are getting calcium in your diet. It's not something mentioned much by today's longevity content peddlers. It's the missing ingredient in those who take D3, Magnesium, K2....  D3 and Magnesium by themselves gives people insomnia. The body uses calcium to make tryptophan which is used to make melatonin.

Edited by sholomar