Razard86

Why God Created Bias

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't understand this. There are only others, but then you said WE are all separate. Where does the WE come in with only others.

Im not speaking for him,  but I'd say the human that I am has same reality as a tree or a wall or another person that is perceived by it. Its just i see it differently, because I know it from inside out and not from outside in. 

Like you, Princess Arabia, I know from outside in, but I can intuit there is a far better angle to know you, the one you have from inside out. Much better position to know Princess Arabia and be her. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Im not speaking for him,  but I'd say the human that I am has same reality as a tree or a wall or another person that is perceived by it. Its just i see it differently, because I know it from inside out and not from outside in. 

Like you, Princess Arabia, I know from outside in, but I can intuit there is a far better angle to know you, the one you have from inside out. Much better position to know Princess Arabia and be her. 

What about the blind. How do they see from inside out.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What about the blind. How do they see from inside out.

Its just an expression, they feel themselves from inside out. They are merged with themselves from inside out. Sight or no sight. They will know you by touch from outside in or as sound from outside in. 

If you exclude all senses, then we have deep sleep state, no you and no other. No time either, you wont be bored or lonely/alone in such a state, just like you're not bored/lonely/alone in deep sleep.

You know Princess Arabia better than I can ever know her, you are merged with her to the point you are her completely from inside out. You know what you feel, I don't.  

Suppose I hurt you, I won't feel your pain, but you will feel it. I can intuitively know you feel real pain, just like I would. Putting yourself in another person's shoes is important ability to be able to balance polarities and achieve equilibrium for the highest good, not for our own egoic good. What is good for me (absolute hedonism) might affect others negatively, and this must be balanced. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

On 5/2/2024 at 6:20 AM, Dodo said:

Its just an expression, they feel themselves from inside out. They are merged with themselves from inside out. Sight or no sight. They will know you by touch from outside in or as sound from outside in. 

If you exclude all senses, then we have deep sleep state, no you and no other. No time either, you wont be bored or lonely/alone in such a state, just like you're not bored/lonely/alone in deep sleep.

You know Princess Arabia better than I can ever know her, you are merged with her to the point you are her completely from inside out. You know what you feel, I don't.  

Suppose I hurt you, I won't feel your pain, but you will feel it. I can intuitively know you feel real pain, just like I would. Putting yourself in another person's shoes is important ability to be able to balance polarities and achieve equilibrium for the highest good, not for our own egoic good. What is good for me (absolute hedonism) might affect others negatively, and this must be balanced. 

You can reach a state of consciousness where you can feel her pain. You can even reach a state of consciousness, where you can see through her eyes. Reality is a crazy thing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You can reach a state of consciousness where you can feel her pain. You can even reach a state of consciousness, where you can see through her eyes. Reality is a crazy thing.

:D After all that break, we resume normal service? I think we need to be less edgy with truth, you can't just tell me these things without giving me evidence.

You're saying there is a me to go look from her eyes...  my guess is you are still attached to a subtle form as yourself, like a soul/spirit I, forgetting the basic truth of no self. Consciousness is not a self.  My sense of self is not consciousness, most you can say its a product of consciousness.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

28 minutes ago, Dodo said:

:D After all that break, we resume normal service? I think we need to be less edgy with truth, you can't just tell me these things without giving me evidence, I don't follow religion much

What you don't understand is that evidence is something you have to discover for yourself. The truth can only be verified.

If you don't take the steps yourself to verify it. You will never find out. Also I once broke the boundaries so deeply between me and other that I could taste what people were eating around me in a restaurant. I also could feel the physical pain of those around me. So just realize that your mind has been conditioned to have boundaries between other. That is the point of deconstruction. Instead of assuming you know, adopt the mentality of an explorer and find out.

Remember to think you know without confirmation is the definition of prejudice. If you want to discover truth don't do what the normal human mind wants to do and assume.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 sorry I edited reply, please respond to second part. Btw pls blast me with less words and maybe shorten your signature it really is an essay! Im just asking  no judgement

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What you don't understand is that evidence is something you have to discover for yourself. The truth can only be verified.

If you don't take the steps yourself to verify it. You will never find out. Also I once broke the boundaries so deeply between me and other that I could taste what people were eating around me in a restaurant. I also could feel the physical pain of those around me. So just realize that your mind has been conditioned to have boundaries between other. That is the point of deconstruction. Instead of assuming you know, adopt the mentality of an explorer and find out.

Remember to think you know without confirmation is the definition of prejudice. If you want to discover truth don't do what the normal human mind wants to do and assume.

If you dont use memory of past experience, is what you're saying true? I would accept only evidence if you can prove right now you can see through my eyes as you claim is possible. 

I am not interested in truths that are not in the present moment. You can have crazy experiences, if you attach to them and add them to self, you're going in the wrong direction, imo.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

If you dont use memory of past experience, is what you're saying true? I would accept only evidence if you can prove right now you can see through my eyes as you claim is possible. 

I am not interested in truths that are not in the present moment. You can have crazy experiences, if you attach to them and add them to self, you're going in the wrong direction, imo.

What you don't understand is reality is subjective. Objectivity is agreement. To a spanish speaking person a chair is silla, for a person with no language a chair is blank. It's just an image with no label. I cannot give you objective proof because for that proof to be given we would have to be in the same state of consciousness. What you are asking me is like a blind man asking you to prove light exists. The blind man exists in a different state of consciousness where there is no light.

Everything is a state of consciousness. Dodo is a state of consciousness, Razard86 is a state of consciousness. This is why Leo pushes for the use of psychedelics because they take you out of your state of consciousness. The only reason you have no discovered that other is you, is because you are in separation consciousness which gives you the experience of being an individual.

What I am saying is the opportunity exists for you if you want it, to discover that everybody and everything is YOU. If you are not interested fine, that's okay but just admit it to yourself. Don't delude yourself that you have the answers because you haven't actually tested it to find out if it's true.

Also I can't limit my signature, I made it that way to explain to someone who wants to deconstruct their mind what reality is in the simplest way which is just appearance and nonappearance made of nonappearance.

Posted (edited)

@Razard86 You shouldn't start with "What you dont understand" its really offputting. 

I treat our conversations about teuth like a math problem. We should both be open to new information from the other and it doesn't mean accepting it as true. I cant accept what you say as true, but I can keep it at the back of my mind as Mu. 

I agree what you talk about might be a subjective truth, that means it can be both true and false at the same time, so to me its not the Truth I "seek", and you shouldnt insist everyone to agree with you about subjective truths. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@Razard86 You shouldn't start with "What you dont understand" its really offputting. 

I treat our conversations about teuth like a math problem. We should both be open to new information from the other and it doesn't mean accepting it as true. I cant accept what you say as true, but I can keep it at the back of my mind as Mu. 

I agree what you talk about might be a subjective truth, that means it can be both true and false at the same time, so to me its not the Truth I "seek", and you shouldnt insist everyone to agree with you about subjective truths. 

Your playing mind games again. There is only ONE truth which is everything is ONE. Until you understand WHY that is the one truth you cannot understand everything. 

Ask your self, why does something exist at all? Find the answer to that question. 

Also math is too limited, math is finite. Math cannot explain superposition because math only deals with true and false statements. Also to understand paradox you need to understand there is an ordered way to paradox and a disordered way of paradox. The first truth is, whatever exists is true. All truth comes from existence. Existence is the first truth of something. Now whether that thing exists in a false or negative context that is based on its relational aspect.

For example if I say there are 3 oranges and there are actually 4. The statement that there are 3 oranges is actually true. How is it true? Because it exists. I stated that there were 3 oranges. Now this TRUE statement is false in relation to the existence of the 4 oranges. And this is how a negative is still true.  Existence is always true, because you can only recognize, acknowledge that which is true. You are able to recognize the statement there are 3 oranges as true. 

So the very existence of something is ABSOLUTELY TRUE, because it exists. This means all existence is the first immutable truth. As long as something exists it is true. How we described its relationship to something else that exists, that is a lesser form of truth because all relationships are constantly changing. 

So existence is absolute truth, and relationship/comparison is relative truth. 

Posted (edited)

On 07/05/2024 at 1:11 PM, Razard86 said:

Your playing mind games again. There is only ONE truth which is everything is ONE. Until you understand WHY that is the one truth you cannot understand everything. 

Ask your self, why does something exist at all? Find the answer to that question. 

Also math is too limited, math is finite. Math cannot explain superposition because math only deals with true and false statements. Also to understand paradox you need to understand there is an ordered way to paradox and a disordered way of paradox. The first truth is, whatever exists is true. All truth comes from existence. Existence is the first truth of something. Now whether that thing exists in a false or negative context that is based on its relational aspect.

For example if I say there are 3 oranges and there are actually 4. The statement that there are 3 oranges is actually true. How is it true? Because it exists. I stated that there were 3 oranges. Now this TRUE statement is false in relation to the existence of the 4 oranges. And this is how a negative is still true.  Existence is always true, because you can only recognize, acknowledge that which is true. You are able to recognize the statement there are 3 oranges as true. 

So the very existence of something is ABSOLUTELY TRUE, because it exists. This means all existence is the first immutable truth. As long as something exists it is true. How we described its relationship to something else that exists, that is a lesser form of truth because all relationships are constantly changing. 

So existence is absolute truth, and relationship/comparison is relative truth. 

Your heart knows what your mind will never be able to, no matter how enlightened you think your mind is, listen to your heart instead. 

You say everything is one, I say everything is zero. Whats up with that? 

If someone disagree with you its mind games, come on! 

Someone can be living the truth and not be able to explain it in academic setting. Its not a truth about crushing others in an argument. 

A scholar can talk and talk for days about what an orange tastes like, but its about tasting it to trully know, no words can describe it properly. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

On 5/2/2024 at 3:10 AM, Dodo said:

Wow, just wow, its clear attempt by ego to take charge.

I think the "ego taking charge" is saying the contrary. That's what religious churches preach.

They say that the devil was expelled from heaven because he wanted to be like GOD. That's exactly what is taking away people from salvation. Or enlightenment, whatever you wanna call it.

If God is two things, then there is something else that encompasses those two things. That thing that encompasses God and the "other" is greater than God, ergo it is God.

God is one and everything is in that unity. It cannot be separated.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I think the "ego taking charge" is saying the contrary. That's what religious churches preach.

They say that the devil was expelled from heaven because he wanted to be like GOD. That's exactly what is taking away people from salvation. Or enlightenment, whatever you wanna call it.

If God is two things, then there is something else that encompasses those two things. That thing that encompasses God and the "other" is greater than God, ergo it is God.

God is one and everything is in that unity. It cannot be separated.

It cannot be separated, but privacy is a basic human right, it cant be achieved with a Hive Collective Mind. Can you hold 2 paradoxical ideas as true at the same time?  Normal people would thing that if one is right then the other is wrong, I like to hold both as true.  

Separation is needed for basic human life and privacy in one's own bubble. If you imagine life is Sims 5000, you want to be a sim with privacy. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

On 5/7/2024 at 7:33 AM, Dodo said:

shorten your signature it really is an essay!

That essay explains that your need for a shorter essay is null and void and made of nothing. It's empty words appearing as a signature that arose from a non-sense, lack of appearance that appeared as words and your words are also made of the same thing and came from the same place which is a void of nothingness that lacks appearance that constructed itself into being which can disappear and reappear. No point in asking to shorten a construct that was constructed out of a blank void and a selfless self that constructed time, space, distinctions and other, so problem solved. Phew did I get that right, @Razard86doesn't matter as it is just a construct that came from a lack of appearance and appeared into an empty existence along with other empty existences which are made out of a lack of appearance that constructed other and time and space. Null and void. Problem solved. I think I went berserk in this time and space my constructed self constructed from nothingness which definitely doesn't lack appearance in this void of existence. Help!!

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

On 1/5/2024 at 11:20 PM, Dodo said:

You just like to break walls, right? Hang on, is that you? 

Ps: I'm Spiderman

Nah it's not me, I like breaking walls to see what is reality without walls, not for the breaking itself .

About bias, it's necessary for there to be separation, without it there is just unity, and since there can be separation, there is. Just for pleasure.

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That essay explains that your need for a shorter essay is null and void and made of nothing. It's empty words appearing as a signature that arose from a non-sense, lack of appearance that appeared as words and your words are also made of the same thing and came from the same place which is a void of nothingness that lacks appearance that constructed itself into being which can disappear and reappear. No point in asking to shorten a construct that was constructed out of a blank void and a selfless self that constructed time, space, distinctions and other, so problem solved. Phew did I get that right, @Razard86doesn't matter as it is just a construct that came from a lack of appearance and appeared into an empty existence along with other empty existences which are made out of a lack of appearance that constructed other and time and space. Null and void. Problem solved. I think I went berserk in this time and space my constructed self constructed from nothingness which definitely doesn't lack appearance in this void of existence. Help!!

Lol its crazy huh?

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Its not though, its not empty words, the words point to something, we give meaning to words, they are not just random letters, sounds or pixels that arise from nothing. 

I've mentioned this before, what Razard talks about is clearly consciousness/awareness.

I have no problem with what his words point to, but his style is so aggressive that it puts me off completely. And his signature is arrogant with the final "all problems solved". 

I have to repeat myself, its one thing knowing the truth, it's a whole other thing teaching it. The skills required to be a football player are not the same required to be a coach.

Clearly I am what I am. I am in the perfect position to explore my own self. What Razard is trying to do is take over other people's journey.

If I dont agree with him, I am not awareness anymore? Ridiculous!

Its a case of not being interested in the truth, but interested in being right itself. Using the truth to appear right and make another wrong. Thats not what loving awareness does, thats ego.

Instead of words he thinks solve everything, why not prescribe a meditation practice or ways to bask in awareness?

You guys need NoMind

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

41 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Its not though, its not empty words, the words point to something, we give meaning to words, they are not just random letters, sounds or pixels that arise from nothing. 

I've mentioned this before, what Razard talks about is clearly consciousness/awareness.

I have no problem with what his words point to, but his style is so aggressive that it puts me off completely. And his signature is arrogant with the final "all problems solved". 

I have to repeat myself, its one thing knowing the truth, it's a whole other thing teaching it. The skills required to be a football player are not the same required to be a coach.

Clearly I am what I am. I am in the perfect position to explore my own self. What Razard is trying to do is take over other people's journey.

If I dont agree with him, I am not awareness anymore? Ridiculous!

Its a case of not being interested in the truth, but interested in being right itself. Using the truth to appear right and make another wrong. Thats not what loving awareness does, thats ego.

Instead of words he thinks solve everything, why not prescribe a meditation practice or ways to bask in awareness?

You guys need NoMind

You are right. We don't need to interfere with your dream state. Your detachment from the Absolute. There's really no separation but the mind creates that; which is illusory. When @Razard86says we don't want to Awaken I totally understand now what he's pointing to. The character you've created doesn't want to "die" and is fighting to stay alive. Good news, it's OK because it doesn't exist. What exist is nothingness and everything else is just appearance. You're in luck, don't worry, don't be so serious, lighten up and relax. Even my comment was meant to be a joke and you couldn't see it as such. Thought is battling thought. That's all. Meditation is the mediator; so maybe it'll do you some good. Much ❤️

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are right. We don't need to interfere with your dream state. Your detachment from the Absolute. There's really no separation but the mind creates that; which is illusory. When @Razard86says we don't want to Awaken I totally understand now what he's pointing to. The character you've created doesn't want to "die" and is fighting to stay alive. Good news, it's OK because it doesn't exist. What exist is nothingness and everything else is just appearance. You're in luck, don't worry, don't be so serious, lighten up and relax. Even my comment was meant to be a joke and you couldn't see it as such. Thought is battling thought. That's all. Meditation is the mediator; so maybe it'll do you some good. Much ❤️

There is no one to wake up, how hard is it to get. You cant be detatched from the Absolute. You are finding a problem, some imaginary dream state that doesnt exist. Who told you what my reality is? I already mentioned, if you see reality as a dream, then you might be suffering from depersonalisation disorder. He already mentioned he doesn't consider himself a human. 

How about embracing being a person, "the dark side". Balance between the light and darkness must be achieved, not just Light. Don't think you've solved it all. 

-1/12 is Infinity