Razard86

Why God Created Bias

78 posts in this topic

God created Bias because as a pure intelligent, unbiased mind, God cannot be deceived. As such God has nothing to explore. If you know everything and have the power to do anything and be everything.....you have everything and nothing. But the issue is...you have nobody to share it with. So the only way God can experience anything is it must create a bias. The moment God creates bias, God can be deceived. But God knows how smart it is, it realizes if it doesn't create pain, and fear of annihilation then it will always make the perfect decision every time. So God created emotions and impulses that desire to be comfortable and want to avoid deliberation of thought and action so it could struggle to be perfect, intelligent, wise, and loving. 

If God didn't create pain, emotions, impulses, life would be too easy and one thing you discover about God is God likes a challenge!!! God is infinitely intelligent, but has nobody to share it with, so why not lower your intelligence share it with yourself and give yourself a whole bunch of obstacles to overcome to see how strong you really are? It's the only thing you can do when you are everything, because to have everything, and to be everything, is to have nothing and be nothing.

So realize the beauty of being something which is less than nothing, and the beauty of being particular way than being every way. Infinity points to the eternity of God discovering itself through itself, all for Love. Why is it Love? Because God cannot gain anything. God does this just for its own sake. And based on the design....it shows that God Infinitely CARES. God cannot gain anything yet it still cares, God gives all of itself to other, yet it will not force other to acknowledge it or praise it. God exists eternally creating endlessly for nothing, and only its creation's identity can actually get something. 

So will God ever get something then? What's the point? God can get something.....when the creation dies and realizes it is God, God is able to complete the full cycle of the miracle and Give God...God. Death= Pure Love experiencing Pure Love. Which can only be accomplished, by deception.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I don't understand what's the deal with humanizing God 

Posted (edited)

There's a book I always wanted to read and is called "The Game of Life and How to Play it"... we always say that we have been created to God's Image and we like games. So, it must be logical that God wants to play a game with itself, with incredible obstacles.

Maybe it's not related, but I am beginning to learn how to create graphics in 3D and is amazing the things you can create. I always saw 3D as something so complicated, now that I learned some basic stuff I feel I can do everything.

3D software looks so similar to how appearances are created Lol... you just look for the correct textures, walls, characters... maybe GOD is doing the same, a big game of life. You can see it as a game or as a nightmare, you choose.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, ryoko said:

I don't understand what's the deal with humanizing God 

There's no humans, that's the point.... it's only GOD.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

Just look how delusional it is to think God wants to acknowledge itself.. so it's fallen low. Because God is lonely 😂. 

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

Why can’t there be humans? 

Do y’all write as if “god” has an intention with all of this to be poetic and it sounds good or do you mean it genuinely ? I’m not enlightened but to me it doesn’t make sense that it would be an intention behind all of this like “oh I’m god I’m bored let me create something limited” 

And I can tell people be glamorizing god as if they don’t deep down wish things were limited. You do wish it was limited. You love limitation . To limit things to the good stuff only. 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

God created Bias because as a pure intelligent, unbiased mind, God cannot be deceived. As such God has nothing to explore. If you know everything and have the power to do anything and be everything.....you have everything and nothing. But the issue is...you have nobody to share it with. So the only way God can experience anything is it must create a bias. The moment God creates bias, God can be deceived. But God knows how smart it is, it realizes if it doesn't create pain, and fear of annihilation then it will always make the perfect decision every time. So God created emotions and impulses that desire to be comfortable and want to avoid deliberation of thought and action so it could struggle to be perfect, intelligent, wise, and loving. 

If God didn't create pain, emotions, impulses, life would be too easy and one thing you discover about God is God likes a challenge!!! God is infinitely intelligent, but has nobody to share it with, so why not lower your intelligence share it with yourself and give yourself a whole bunch of obstacles to overcome to see how strong you really are? It's the only thing you can do when you are everything, because to have everything, and to be everything, is to have nothing and be nothing.

So realize the beauty of being something which is less than nothing, and the beauty of being particular way than being every way. Infinity points to the eternity of God discovering itself through itself, all for Love. Why is it Love? Because God cannot gain anything. God does this just for its own sake. And based on the design....it shows that God Infinitely CARES. God cannot gain anything yet it still cares, God gives all of itself to other, yet it will not force other to acknowledge it or praise it. God exists eternally creating endlessly for nothing, and only its creation's identity can actually get something. 

So will God ever get something then? What's the point? God can get something.....when the creation dies and realizes it is God, God is able to complete the full cycle of the miracle and Give God...God. Death= Pure Love experiencing Pure Love. Which can only be accomplished, by deception.

Beautiful story. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Why God created this forum? 

;)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Why can’t there be humans? 

It depends of the POV you are talking from... :-)

1 hour ago, ryoko said:

Just look how delusional it is to think God wants to acknowledge itself.. so it's fallen low. Because God is lonely 😂. 

He just do it because he can, is not that he wants or need to do anything... but we need words to explain what can't be explained... so here we are in this forum.

54 minutes ago, James123 said:

Beautiful story. 

That's what I also thought when I read it. Then I scrolled through the comments and came across yours and busted out laughing. Nothing wrong with stories, though, as they are just the Absolute appearing as such. Doesn't even matter what the contents are because it's still a story, true or not.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Do y’all write as if “god” has an intention with all of this to be poetic and it sounds good or do you mean it genuinely ? I’m not enlightened but to me it doesn’t make sense that it would be an intention behind all of this like “oh I’m god I’m bored let me create something limited” 

❤️

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, ryoko said:

God is also the word lonely. So God is lonely of being itself. Dunno if that even makes sense. Doesn't even matter because that's also it.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

The main problem is the concept of being alone doesn't exist in unity. If there's one only and there's no possibility of others there's no alone or together or anything... so ... Non duality basically...

Lol

Edited by abrakamowse

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

The main problem is the concept of being alone doesn't exist in unity

Yes it does, but only as a concept. But I know what you're saying.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes it does, but only as a concept. But I know what you're saying.

Yea we all need to understand when something is said from the pov of everything and when is said from the pov of the “separated beings” 

I think many of the discussions here happen for that reason 

Bias is what your ego favors to survive.