Razard86

Why God Created Bias

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Dodo said:

Don't think you've solved it all. 

There's nothing to solve and nothing to achieve. Nothing to embrace and no dark side. The end. Have fun with all your complications and dilemmas. It's all complete and that's all there is to it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 5/11/2024 at 10:16 PM, Princess Arabia said:

You are right. We don't need to interfere with your dream state. Your detachment from the Absolute. There's really no separation but the mind creates that; which is illusory. When @Razard86says we don't want to Awaken I totally understand now what he's pointing to. The character you've created doesn't want to "die" and is fighting to stay alive. Good news, it's OK because it doesn't exist. What exist is nothingness and everything else is just appearance. You're in luck, don't worry, don't be so serious, lighten up and relax. Even my comment was meant to be a joke and you couldn't see it as such. Thought is battling thought. That's all. Meditation is the mediator; so maybe it'll do you some good. Much ❤️

Well the appearance is so beautiful....lol how can you not fall in love with it?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Well the appearance is so beautiful....lol how can you not fall in love with it?

Yes, indeed. Falling in love, though, means a falling out of love is imminent. I'd rather leave out the "fall in..." part and just say love.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, indeed. Falling in love, though, means a falling out of love is imminent. I'd rather leave out the "fall in..." part and just say love.

Lol, the roller coaster is not beholden to words it will give you an experience of falling whether you call it that or not. All we can do is fall daily, and rise up daily from the fall.

This gives me an idea for a Book Title.....

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Lol, the roller coaster is not beholden to words it will give you an experience of falling whether you call it that or not. All we can do is fall daily, and rise up daily from the fall.

This gives me an idea for a Book Title.....

I want my Royalties. "Falling For The Trick Of The Rise" by Razabia. Lol

Know thyself....

On 5/14/2024 at 8:13 AM, Princess Arabia said:

I want my Royalties. "Falling For The Trick Of The Rise" by Razabia. Lol

Lol Razabia...

@Razard86

On 25/04/2024 at 2:12 PM, Razard86 said:

God created Bias because as a pure intelligent, unbiased mind, God cannot be deceived. As such God has nothing to explore. If you know everything and have the power to do anything and be everything.....you have everything and nothing. But the issue is...you have nobody to share it with. So the only way God can experience anything is it must create a bias. The moment God creates bias, God can be deceived. But God knows how smart it is, it realizes if it doesn't create pain, and fear of annihilation then it will always make the perfect decision every time. So God created emotions and impulses that desire to be comfortable and want to avoid deliberation of thought and action so it could struggle to be perfect, intelligent, wise, and loving. 

If God didn't create pain, emotions, impulses, life would be too easy and one thing you discover about God is God likes a challenge!!! God is infinitely intelligent, but has nobody to share it with, so why not lower your intelligence share it with yourself and give yourself a whole bunch of obstacles to overcome to see how strong you really are? It's the only thing you can do when you are everything, because to have everything, and to be everything, is to have nothing and be nothing.

So realize the beauty of being something which is less than nothing, and the beauty of being particular way than being every way. Infinity points to the eternity of God discovering itself through itself, all for Love. Why is it Love? Because God cannot gain anything. God does this just for its own sake. And based on the design....it shows that God Infinitely CARES. God cannot gain anything yet it still cares, God gives all of itself to other, yet it will not force other to acknowledge it or praise it. God exists eternally creating endlessly for nothing, and only its creation's identity can actually get something. 

So will God ever get something then? What's the point? God can get something.....when the creation dies and realizes it is God, God is able to complete the full cycle of the miracle and Give God...God. Death= Pure Love experiencing Pure Love. Which can only be accomplished, by deception.

Because the image of GOD is created BY-US, and the image of the devil, BY-US.

We caught cause and it effects us, being in images of deities BY-US!

The secret sauce beckons us to question why we imagine a horny goat with bust, ties us?

Try dusting triangular effigies, to only fans to a message: TRY-BUST!

On 5/2/2024 at 3:10 AM, Dodo said:

Yes ofcourse i will separate the poison from the milk

I don’t see any poison 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 5/11/2024 at 9:45 AM, Dodo said:

but privacy is a basic human right,

There’s no privacy for the whole, for God.

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

I don’t see any poison 

Thats the whole point! Poison in milk cannot be seen, it becomes homogenous once stirred well.

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

There’s no privacy for the whole, for God.

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Oh? So its like God is so famous, the paparazzi wont leave him thefuck alone? :P

@Razard86 listen to the rap god :D

Edited by Dodo

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Oh? So its like God is so famous, the paparazzi wont leave him thefuck alone? :P

You are the paparazzi. You are recording everybody you come into contact with. And for some reason...nobody leaves you alone, and you won't leave us alone LOL.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are the paparazzi. You are recording everybody you come into contact with. And for some reason...nobody leaves you alone, and you won't leave us alone LOL.

I had a dream tonight. A very grand dream. It culminated in being asked to envision new creation within a sphere.

The voices waited with baited breath to see what creation will come about, and he result was blue skies, with people, for some reason John Lennon in the middle.

Everyone went "you've got to be kidding me, after all that suffering" or something of that kind (telepathic communication hard to remember).

I said something about the bible, that there need to be clear words there they explain no matter what happens in your life, if you have good intentions and are being honest, you might still have a hard life, but the angels are rooting for you and you are a success no matter what the world around you thinks. (Again, it wasnt what I said, but im trying to encapsulate the telepathic message as best I can with words)

Because we can't make something real that is as easy to live through as a dream. I think God loves people. 

Edited by Dodo

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Mind games :)

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

For some reason the last sentence here "you won't leave us alone" kinda creeped me out. The whole statement seemed like a bad movie that came to life🥵🥵😂

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

@Razard86 listen to the rap god :D

Which song was that, I like. Is it on YT.

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

So its like God is so famous,

God is famous but no one notice him. He's a great magician. Everything was created by him, but no one knows him. In the end, all will be surprised when is revealed. Lol.