StarStruck

Do you think life has intrinsic right to exist

40 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Like that Eckhart Tolle guy. His daughter revealed how he drinks a lot of alcohol and some other shady stuff. Sadguru seems like a really nice guy. There has to be something we don’t know about him. 

Of course there are things we don't know about most of these so-called gurus. Doesn't mean they're not more peaceful than most or are less angry or gets upset rarely, etc. It's just we don't see those sides so we think they're perfect.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Probably. 

you are just repeating what Leo says and Leo is repeating what others said. I don’t know if that is true. Consciousness works in mysterious ways. It could all end. It is up to god. 

It's Ok... I had a direct experience of that. But you have to find out by yourself, I agree....

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

It's Ok... I had a direct experience of that. But you have to find out by yourself, I agree....

No point in debating with @StarStruckabout existential stuff. He's putting his non-Spiritual life first and leaving that stuff for later after he's exhausted his regular life. Spiritual stuff according to him is for older folks and catching fish for the younger ones. He doesn't realize that that fish he's trying to catch is also a Spiritual fish. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I had this discussion with my therapist and she couldn’t give me a good answer. Neither could anybody else with whom I had a discussion about this topic. In my opinion there is no way to answer this question in a secular way.

For something to be alive it has to earn to be alive. There are no rights without duty. You have duty to god to express its divinity in human form. And as long as you don’t and start doing decadent and sinning (acting without God in mind you prematurely come to an end. ) For example people who have substance abuse, cheat, lie bad eating habits, misuse sex or any other sin they commit against god, they die horribly without exception. 

Life is fleeting. Humans are no different than a rose. It has its time to blossom and it’s time to fade away. I think “rights” humans construct. Nothing has the right to live. You have to earn your place as in the survival of the fittest. This principle is still active whether or not you are an employee or business owner, and this principle counts in dating too.  Nobody owes you anything. Especially god doesn’t owe you anything. People don’t get god. 

It's been a while since I last posted online. I frequently skim through this forum and often find interesting stuff.

Here are my two bits on the topic, the question in itself sounds fundamental at it's face value, however it's not as fundamental, since it's deriving it's meaning from alot of societal norms and concepts, that require conceptual ground. Usually such questions cannot even be raised if those norms and concepts doesn't exist or not applied in certain way.

Thoughts and concepts are secondary to reality, Whatever is there, is already there, now whatever commentary we have to make sense of it is an after thought and we cannot force such after thoughts on reality. So i don't think the question of "Right to exist" can seriously be raised. Personally i employ humility in my conclusions, i don't feel that i know what this all is about. it's really a mystery, nothing is more mysterious then this conscious being appearing out of thin air and living this life. At times things operate in a certain way even our own explanations about our own actions are after thoughts, The "person" is not really running the show.

Edited by waheed

Rights are an invention. It all comes down to what you want to do with your life. I value life not because there is some God-ordained order to do so but just because I find life profound. It moves me. 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No guru is going to record their tumultuous life circumstances for the public. Don't be fooled by appearances. He's still just a regular person who just happens to embody the energetic field around his differently.

Yes, Sadhguru is not going to film when he gets fishtailed by a motorist or when he gets a stomach bug and his ass turns into a volcano. I'm talking about what is deliberately conveyed.

It conveys a message and energies of “peace” as a general rule.

It wasn't a very serious message anyway and you pretended not to understand it, I think, so I'm not going to continue on that.
It doesn't matter.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No point in debating with @StarStruckabout existential stuff. He's putting his non-Spiritual life first and leaving that stuff for later after he's exhausted his regular life. Spiritual stuff according to him is for older folks and catching fish for the younger ones. He doesn't realize that that fish he's trying to catch is also a Spiritual fish. 

Got you 😊

it’s like “don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow”

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

How?

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I have one foot in the physical and one foot in the spiritual. It is ok if you put both feet in the spiritual although I doubt you do since you are doing "things"...

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, Sadhguru is not going to film when he gets fishtailed by a motorist or when he gets a stomach bug and his ass turns into a volcano. I'm talking about what is deliberately conveyed.

It conveys a message and energies of “peace” as a general rule.

It wasn't a very serious message anyway and you pretended not to understand it, I think, so I'm not going to continue on that.
It doesn't matter.

applauding-slow-clap.gif

Edited by StarStruck

6 hours ago, martins name said:

Rights are an invention. It all comes down to what you want to do with your life. I value life not because there is some God-ordained order to do so but just because I find life profound. It moves me. 

I'm as confused as in the beginning of the topic. But as far as I understand, there are no rights, there are only rights in people heads pertaining to culture.From a God perspective, are there rights? I think everything that "is" is right, I guess.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

although I doubt you do since you are doing "things"..

Priests are molesting little boys and Pastors are sleeping with the congregation members.

When I was a stripper and was into food and nutrition I used to bring books to work and read about nutrition. As a working girl, I would have headphones in my ear listening to Spiritual podcasts. Don't make a difference. It's not a Sunday only thing for me, it's a way of being and a lifestyle. I don't need to separate the two,

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck You are god. Consciousness right now is god. Consciousness is fundamental to all ideas and constructions. All ideas originated from consciousness and the love, desire, and survival instinct that moves you. There is nothing outside of consciousness. Don't ground yourself in an idea of consciousness but your consciousness right now and what moves you to act right now.

For this to make complete sense a paradigm shift needs to happen in all of philosophy even in Leo's philosophy. It will come in some months. Trust that answers will come.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

How?

It just happened. Sadly there’s not a formula but meditation, praying, asking, searching, investigating your own experience, self inquiry etc can help.

Some use psychedelics to have an experience but you need ground work because the truth is too strong or harsh for us to accept it.

Edited by abrakamowse

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

You are talking about the life of the characters in the movie of Life. You think that when your body "dies" (the body doesn't die in reality, it gets transformed and it goes back to earth to continue being a living part of the universe) so you won't be there because you are "dead".

Well, you are life. Life is everywhere and is infinity and it never ends. Life = Consciousness

Life doesn't stop and it will never stop.

Majority of people on the forums haven't gone meta enough to understand that. They are still entrenched in content.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Majority of people on the forums haven't gone meta enough to understand that. They are still entrenched in content.

I was shocked when that was revealed. It’s so beautiful 😊

Life will never stop it’s infinite. I was blind before when I didn’t understand that. And it was in front of me all the time. lol 😂 

41 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I was shocked when that was revealed. It’s so beautiful 😊

Life will never stop it’s infinite. I was blind before when I didn’t understand that. And it was in front of me all the time. lol 😂 

Yeah once you understand that full self-understanding, and self-recognition is identical to nothing, then imperfection/limitation/lack of freedom, makes perfect sense. God is too intelligent to be fooled so easily. God must create pain and suffering to lock itself into delusion to experience life. If God doesn't do this, God cannot have other. 

God is really too good at creating drama. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

40 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

God must create pain and suffering to lock itself into delusion to experience life.

Exactly :-)

Posted (edited)

When I'm not here as this POV anymore, I'll be everything but will I know that I exist?

Will I witness anything transforming? This is such a mind twister

Edited by Vibes

Right to exist. If you are seeking such a context. That's what you'll get. Because what else are you capable of realising at the moment. It's basically like saying karma doesn't exist for the one who is aware. 

So, yes. You have to earn the right to live. 

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I get it in theory, everything exist only in consciousness yada yada but I  don't know how to explains my misunderstanding. Perhaps I should contemplate it more.

How I see reality is just as a major sand box, things are being made by consciousness (through sentient beings and god) and things are being broken off. As far as I understand God doesn't judge although some religions claim God judges and punishes sin (acting without God in mind) and rewards virtue (acting with god in mind).

When you observe life and history you can clearly see how virtue is being rewarded by reality while sin is not being rewarded. So I do think the religious people have a point that there is righteousness. Humanity moves towards holism thanks to righteous acting of humanity. If we stop acting rightious humanity will stop existing. Yea consciousness will keep existing.

So this is what I'm really pondering. I don't think rights are a human construct. I have to come back from this. There is the supreme righteousness of God which really can't be put in words but only be felt from the heart.

How I deal with death or "my right to exist" is in the hands of God. If my existence serves the greater whole, I will exist. If my existence doesn't serve teh whole, you will be taken out by life, one way or another. It can be through cancer or another disease. Through a car accident. Or something else. And it is not necesarily a bearded guy in the sky who plans your death. It is your own level of consciousness who will dig your own grave. Usually a disease or car accident is your own making of your level of consciousness.

On 4/24/2024 at 3:56 PM, StarStruck said:

For something to be alive it has to earn to be alive

Your parents gave birth to you. You did not earn your life in any way. You're alive because you have survival instincts and want to survive.

You have to earn your place as in the survival of the fittest

Okay. Survive then. Exciting, isn't it? Don't forget to breathe and drink water.

Nobody owes you anything. Especially god doesn’t owe you anything

You also don't owe your parents nor siblings nor wife nor kids nor friends anything. Let's all be selfish Life's more exciting when we're selfish.