thierry

Simple question about sollipsism

27 posts in this topic

I’ve lately been contemplating self and others recently. It’s obvious that other and self are construction of the mind but can we jump on the conclusion of sollipsism to be true that fast ? 
I just mean: can’t I share a dream with another myself ? 
I do not know for exemple just the simple fact that: I’m 100%sure that I the consciousness is writing this topic and you are 100% that you the consciousness which is another one is reading this topic. Does not that contradict sollipsism if we are both right ? I mean I’m here and now 100% that I’m sending this information to you. Are you 100% sure to receive it ? 

11 minutes ago, thierry said:

I’ve lately been contemplating self and others recently. It’s obvious that other and self are construction of the mind but can we jump on the conclusion of sollipsism to be true that fast ? 
I just mean: can’t I share a dream with another myself ? 
I do not know for exemple just the simple fact that: I’m 100%sure that I the consciousness is writing this topic and you are 100% that you the consciousness which is another one is reading this topic. Does not that contradict sollipsism if we are both right ? I mean I’m here and now 100% that I’m sending this information to you. Are you 100% sure to receive it ? 

You are truth. Close your eyes....and imagine and test it. What I have noticed with many of you on the forums, is you think Solipsism is some term or creation of mankind. No it is not. Solipsism is what you have always experienced.

All you have to do is close your eyes, and imagine your life right now, question in your imagination and compare it to your life. If you do this HONESTLY, you will discover that your experience is SINGULAR, and you will discover that all knowledge, all information of any kind cannot be seperated from your existence. 

You also discover that you can fool yourself into believing something and it becomes true for you. Other's existence is determined by YOU, it can only exist if you say it does and vice versa. But the truth is you can exist without other, but other cannot exist without you. How do we know this? Because all knowledge is held within experience. If it is not held within experience you are assuming, imagining without proof! This is delusion. But don't take my word for it, test it!!!

Can you confirm your own existence if you black out?

Can you confirm your parents and friends existence if they don't appear in some way in your experience?

If you did not exist as a human and entered a black void of nothing, could you confirm if they exist? If you could how? Would that confirmation be outside your experience or within it?

If you answer these questions honestly you will get your answer.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Make sure to have a stable mind, psyche and life before awakening too deep into Solipsism.

Someone that can check on you and so on, in case you actually breakthrough into Solipsism and you feel like you are losing your mind. Solipsism is one of the toughest no return points in Awakening. It's important to set the timing properly. There are many other facets of intense depth that you might explore before Solipsism. Like consciousness and love.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Make sure to have a stable mind, psyche and life before awakening too deep into Solipsism.

Someone that can check on you and so on, in case you actually breakthrough into Solipsism and you feel like you are losing your mind. Solipsism is one of the toughest no return points in Awakening. It's important to set the timing properly. There are many other facets of intense depth that you might explore before Solipsism. Like consciousness and love.

Well the key to not losing your mind is to realize, Solipsism just recontextualizes things, but it doesn't change how thing will transpire.  This can lead to mystical experiences, and a broader ability to synthesize information, and it will also lead to permanent biological changes that change how you experience life. 

You will stop feeling human for awhile when this is properly understood and if will feel like a death occurred. But this is where Love comes in. Solipsism kills you, love rebirths you. The point is to be BOTH GOD and HUMAN simultaneously, unless of course you master survival needs as a human....then you could explore other forms if you want. But if you haven't mastered survival needs, I'd say just master being human and God which is just a convulated way of working on being a Godly human which just means work on removing biases everyday of your life.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Other's existence is determined by YOU, it can only exist if you say it does and vice versa. .

So others existence is determined by you and vice versa: your existence is determined by others.

So from a meta perspective we have you and others. It's just that each one lives in their bubble where they decide what exists or not exist for THEM.

Did I understand you correctly?

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

Solipsism is the quintessential egoic bullshit story. It is the erroneous conflation or relative and absolute truth taken to its ultimate delusional extreme.

10 hours ago, thierry said:

It’s obvious that other and self are construction of the mind but can we jump on the conclusion of sollipsism to be true that fast ?

Everything that can be put into words is a construction of the mind. Including the mental story of solipsism.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

@Razard86 Yeah, that's cool but you can't say you didn't experience the shadow awakening of solipsism. It can be tough. I cried for days non stop before the beauty and loved returned

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Did I understand you correctly?

Have you watched the video? It will leave no room for doubts

After that, then watch this to get both sides of the same coin.

It's the same to say Solipsism than to say God is an infinite fractal, like a seed that creates a million seeds and million seeds that create trillion seeds and so on, in a strange loop where no first seed or last seed is ever found, lost in infinity you find no other and no I but just what is, Pure INFINITY. 

Edited by Davino

@thierry I think it is beyond our comprehension. There is the story of Indra's net or the net of jewels where we are each a jewel shining and being reflected by everyone else. Maybe the paradox is we are all here but all have our own solipsistic point of view.

Joseph Campbell mentioned a philosopher stating when we dream our brain is split and we are composing the dream but also at the mercy of the dream as the main character who is unaware he is dreaming or what comes next in the dream. This continues in the waking state. We are composing and orchestrating our life even in the waking state maybe by manifesting. But each person is composing their life as well and we all fit together like infinite enmeshed gears of a machine. So we are all paradoxically solipsistic. ???

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Or you simply let go of all conceptual stories and enjoy life.

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's very simple said.You cannot experience this human life without conceptual stories.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Have you watched the video? It will leave no room for doubts

It's the same to say Solipsism than to say God is an infinite fractal, like a seed that creates a million seeds and million seeds that create trillion seeds and so on, in a strange loop where no first seed or last seed is ever found, lost in infinity you find no other and no I but just what is, Pure INFINITY. 

I watched both multiple times. I will do again and again. They contradict each other in some aspects (if we are talking about same perspective).

Why can't we say on a meta perspective there exists multiple beings, which are one in the end but from a certain perspective multiple beings.

If my ego doesnt look at my girlfriend and don't imagine her she is probably existing in her own bubble. I as God hold her in my consciousness which is unlimited.thats what I understand. Why can you say she even doesn't exist from a meta perspective 

Edited by OBEler

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You cannot experience this human life without conceptual stories.

True. But you don't need to be attached to them.

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

True. But you don't need to be attached to them.

You will be attached no matter what. This is deeply rooted in your biology. It is highly unlikely that you can outsmart that. 

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You will be attached no matter what. This is deeply rooted in your biology. It is highly unlikely that you can outsmart that. 

And how exactly is your survival linked to the story of solipsism?

16 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I watched both multiple times. I will do again and again. They contradict each other in some aspects (if we are talking about same perspective).

Why can't we say on a meta perspective there exists multiple beings, which are one in the end but from a certain perspective multiple beings.

If my ego doesnt look at my girlfriend and don't imagine her she is probably existing in her own bubble. I as God hold her in my consciousness which is unlimited.thats what I understand. Why can you say she even doesn't exist from a meta perspective 

Here's a third story: You are Santa Claus, everyone else is the Easter Bunny, and you're all created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

You like this one?

27 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

When you truly let go of all conceptual stories, that's what remains, it's basic oneness

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

And how exactly is your survival linked to the story of solipsism?

You need others for survival. Social company is deeply rooted into your psyche. And solipsism destroys that because it exists no other.

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

When you truly let go of all conceptual stories, that's what remains, it's basic oneness

"Basic oneness" is a concept.

Anything that can be put into words is a concept.

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You need others for survival. Social company is deeply rooted into your psyche. And solipsism destroys that because it exists no other.

Then forget about it.