Shakazulu

Life Purpose ME Sheet

21 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously your DNA mostly doesn't change. Obviously your metaphysical identity as God doesn't change. But I wasn't talking about those. I was talking about your core personality. That also doesn't really change. Your personality is deeply connected to your strengths and values. But your personality requires work to unearth and blossom. So what changes is that you unearth yourself.

And then of course stuff like your mind, your worldview, your beliefs, and your habits can change a lot if you pursue serious growth, development, and life experience.

What is 'core personality'? I believe your personality is connected to your strength and values, but which are connected to your DNA. And so what do you mean by blossoming my personality? Is my personality not good that it needs fixing?

Maybe your personality is set in a certain way like I said, but then doing consciousness work like journaling and observing yourself can help create new ways of thinking and more playful with beliefs, thus changing your worldview, beliefs and habits for a more better experience. Does that what you mean? 'Core personality' as in authentic self? This implies that currently my personality is highly affected by the way I act from beliefs and suppression, rather than natural flow.